All Comments on 'Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 02'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mom

Well written. The mother and her son gave in to their mutual desire. They'll have to be careful and she will have to start using birth control since her young lover will keep making love to her. It' will be up to her to keep both her men sexual satisfied but she seems to be able to handle this exciting new fase in her life. Great story. I can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great writing

You are such a great writer. I lover your stories.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneabout 3 years ago

Love this story! The build up was great and the scenarios believable. I particularly liked the mothers introspection about what she was contemplating. First class! Looking forward to any other chapters.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loving the series so far! Can't wait to see what happens next. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

Absolutely love these. Thank you

YampowerYampowerabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story so far great build up had me horny as hell can’t wait to read more parts

tallman441tallman441about 3 years ago

Very hot. This progresses nicely, especially how Ben's mother reconciled the conflict in her mind. I hope your write more. As a reader, I need to see how the relationship blossoms and whether the father gets involved or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She looks... and looks...

Just a wonderful story from start to finish. Just a fabulous theme, a mother's fascination with her son's beautiful, suckable penis... Especially the part by the waterfall where he is sleeping totally naked in front of his mother, and she looks and looks and looks and can't stop looking at his gorgeous, perfect cock as it slowly rises and rises and rises to its massive throbbing erect magnificence, and it literally drives her wild. My god I wish I was that boy, I wish I could have that experience of revealing myself to a respectable older woman, maybe one of my aunts. Oh god, oh god, this is such a turn-on... maybe you should write another story with more of this kind of excitement and post it in the exhibitionist section. Oh, please do it... I'm almost coming as I write this...........

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 3 years ago

Great story. More please…

hmrich2165hmrich2165about 3 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Well developed and well written.

Snipe85Snipe85about 3 years ago
Great Story

The story is progressing superbly. Please continue!!!!!!

Jen should dress sexy for Ben from now on. Full time tease. Maybe throw in stockings and heels.

Keep up the Good Work

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another Five Starts

I voiced a pet peeve on your other story, but it appears that I did so too soon. You fixed it in this story. The son's stamina is much more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where might this story possibly continue towards?

The answer could be in a conversation about how and from whom he has learned to kiss so well. Maybe he can tell his mother as they are going shopping, or walking in their neighborhood about a game of Spin The Bottle, or even Post Office and then be surprised when the girl he is describing to mom just appears.

What does mother think about the female friend who has taught her son to kiss?

Later perhaps a fast food lunch in a park for mother and son when the same young lady and another female, from the young peoples gathering described by him, walk up and say hello.

Build on from there.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Mom needs to get pregnant

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Great story so far please continue on. I certainly hope he get her pregnant, perhaps twins. Also piss his dad off he’s not needed anymore..

writerjabwriterjab11 months ago

Hot! Loved how Mom said fuck it, cum in my pussy!

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy20049 months ago

What's meant to be is meant to be. 5 stars.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!! Mom, MOm, MOM!!! I'm hard and want to suck and fuck. Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous