Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen looked a bit sheepish. "I went for a swim after you left and forgot to put more sunscreen on. I fell asleep in the sun." He was obviously not quite all there.

"Oh Hun, you've got sunstroke. You need to lay down and hydrate. Ben, run to the gift shop and see if they have aloe and Gatorade or something." He took off at a trot. Taking Allen by the arm, she led him to their room. He was quietly cooperative, not really talking as they went.

Once in the room, Jen stripped the covers off their bed and maneuvered Allen onto it. She took his shirt off and went for water and towels. Wetting the towels down, she lay them across his forehead and chest. "You poor dear. You're not going to be going anywhere for a while," she said, propping his feet up on pillows.

"I'm okay, I just feel a bit warm," he said.

"Yes, you are definitely warm."

A few minutes later Ben joined them with a large aloe sunburn cream and a 6 pack of Gatorade. Jen started lathering the aloe cream on his burns while Ben opened one of the drinks for his dad. After getting Allen set up, they all three sat there for a bit.

Jen looked at her son. "I'm hungry but I don't want to leave your Dad. Do you mind going to get us some sandwiches or something?"

"Of course, I know what you like. Should I get Dad something too?" He looked worried.

"Hey! I'm right here, I'm not dead. I'll take a tuna sandwich please." Allen said. He seemed a bit more alert.

Ben smiled. "Okay Dad. I'll be right back."

And so, the family of three spent the evening in their room, mother and son pampering Allen. He fell asleep around 9, leaving Jen and Ben watching TV on his bed. An hour later she decided she was ready for sleep as well. She looked at Allen. He was sprawled out on their bed. He was still warm to her touch, and she didn't want to heat him up any more by sleeping in the same bed.

Once again, her internal conflict roared to life. For her husband's health, she should sleep in the other bed. For her son's mental health, she should not sleep in his bed.

The thought of sleeping with Ben sent signals to her nipples and pussy, her sexual engine revving up at the thought of his hands on her, his penis in her. The thought of how taboo that was, how against everything she had been taught... didn't seem to change her body's response. In fact, it seemed to rev up even higher.

She stood up to check on Allen. The movement caused her nipples to rub deliciously against the inside of her bra and her panties to spread her leaking juices all over her lips. This was not helping. There had to be a way.

"Ben, I don't want to heat your Dad up by sleeping with him. But I don't want a repeat of last night in your bed either." This last was said in a low tone, in case Allen wasn't as out of it as he seemed.

"Mmmm, good point. Maybe we can create a barrier? Do we have enough pillows to put between us?"

Jen grabbed the extra pillows from her bed and placed them in a line down Ben's bed. There was just enough room for them to fit on either side. "Is that okay? I am serious, I need to not have these accidents happen anymore. They're not appropriate, and not healthy for you, and if anyone found out I'd be in a lot of trouble."

"Not healthy for me, but they're okay for you?" Ben said, with a glint in his eye.

"Ha ha, very funny young man. You know what I mean. You're the one still developing emotionally. I don't want to stunt anything or cause you to... I don't know. End up wrong."

"Don't worry about it, Mom. I'm fine. I can't wait to tell the guys back home that I got a blowjob and almost hooked up with a foxy lady on my trip."

Jen stared at her son, her mouth open. "You think I'm foxy? Uh, I mean, no, don't tell anyone. No one at all, okay? If it got back around to your Dad, he'd wonder what he missed and might start asking questions."

He nodded. "I'm just teasing. I won't tell anyone. I am fine though. I know it was all just honest mistakes. We'll be fine with this arrangement tonight."

The newly dubbed 'foxy lady' smiled at her son. "I know we will."

After getting changed, Jen snuggled into her pillow fort. The feel of the softness against her backside was new and made her feel secure. Ben finished his ablutions and made his way to his side of the bed, wearing his normal boxers. Jen carefully did not look at him, closing her eyes and waiting for sleep. It did not take long in coming.

The funny thing about sex dreams is that most of them don't actually result in satisfying coitus. Something happens to take the penis away from her, or the dream moves on, or it changes into something else. This one was much different. The penis wasn't going anywhere, and seemed to be getting bigger and harder by the second. She had both hands wrapped around it, tugging and rubbing and twisting. Precum was streaming from the opening, coating her top hand, which was then spreading it all over. She leaned over and popped her mouth over the end, her tongue exhilarating in the texture and taste of the dream cock. Oily precum coated her tonsils, adding to the melange of flavours.

This was farther than she'd gotten in a dream in a long time. Her dream man's chest and head were lost in the darkness above her, but that was okay. She started to orally massage her lover's cock, lathing the underside with the flat of her tongue back and forth, bobbing her head slightly. It was too big to get the entire rod into her mouth, so she kept to a few inches, the rest tenderly cradled in one hand.

Just then the cruel dream masters intervened as they usually did. The cock was pulled from her mouth, her lips left gaping, drool falling from her tongue. In her dream she mewled like a kitten losing its milk.

The dream moved on, though. Now she was being pulled up by her dream lover. He had her arms in his hands, insistent pressure bringing her up to his level. Then she was naked, her clothes magically disappearing, and she was in her lover's arms. Then they were lying down together, face to face, his hands pulling her leg up and over his narrow hips. Dream man was now below her and she was straddling him. Her breasts hung from her chest, almost in his face, and between her legs she could feel it. His cock was back, now firmly planted between her labia.

Being on top meant that she had perfect control over how much weight she could put on him, and she used that advantage to bear down. Bear down on his wonderful dream fuck stick, pushing her clit against him, rolling left and right. Dream man's hands were at her hips, gripping the flesh, grasping as much as he could to help pull her down on him.

Now she was lowering her torso but raising her hips away from him, feeling his cock follow her as it pointed to the sky. This was it. Only a few more inches and she would be able to take him inside. Her dream man fucking her.

The next few seconds were disorienting. It was dark now. She was still on top of her dream man, he was still holding onto her hips. Everything just felt real. Not dreamlike anymore, but she was naked on top of a naked man. She was still poised above him; his cock was lodged in the entrance to her vagina. She could feel her legs tiring as she hovered there, his blunt missile nudging her open. She wasn't dreaming anymore.

She looked down to see Ben staring back up at her. "Um, Mom?" he said.

"I was dreaming. I was dreaming this was happening, and now I'm awake, right?"

He nodded. His cock, covered in her fluids, inched inside of her, spreading her open. It felt too good to stop, but she had to stop. Didn't she?

"Oh babe, I'm not sure I can hold it." She slipped down again, more of his meat splitting her wide.

"Oh, fuck it," she moaned, and let her legs go, plunging down on him. The feel of her cunt swallowing his beautiful cock, inch after inch, filling her to her core was too much. She collapsed on his chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whispered, while wallowing in the feel of them coupled.

"Don't be. I'm the one who undressed you. I'm just as much to blame." He did something, flexed something, and she felt him pulse larger inside of her thirsty cunt. "I couldn't hold back this time."

"Oh, thank you, baby. I promise I won't do it again, but I need this right now." She found the energy to rise and prop her chest up, to allow her to start rolling her hips. The rotation kept him firmly planted inside of her, but moved his shaft around her pussy, massaging her lips, her clit, her perineum. After a bit she leaned forward to start pumping. She needed this gorgeous dick to fill her over and over.

"Mom, I don't know how long I can go. I think I'm going to - " he cut off, his face clenching as he lifted his hips into her, holding his cock as deep into her as he could. The sight and feel of him orgasming brought her own to bear, and her vagina started to clench, holding him in a vice grip. They were locked together now, him sending jets of semen inside of her, her milking him for all he had.

Together they quivered and clenched, pulsed and throbbed. At one point she lowered her breasts to him to suckle and he latched on with vigour. The warmth and pressure of his mouth on her nipple sent her for another mini-cum. A new round of convulsions that were so strong they pushed his cock right out of her. She rolled onto her side next to him, panting and sweating, her nipple audibly popping from his mouth.

As they lay there the post-orgasm shame roared forth to take the place of the now faded desire. The reality of the situation crashed down on the 40-year-old wife. They had fucked. Her husband was in the next bed over. There was a mess in Ben's bed. She could smell their sex. She had just had unprotected sex with her son. It had felt fucking fantastic.

That final thought went a long way to alleviating her shame. She looked over at Ben.

"Hey, I'm not sure where that came from. Are you okay?"

He chuckled quietly. "I'm more than okay, that was the best ever. Whatever is going on with our 'accidents' better not stop anytime soon."

Jen closed her eyes and tried to compose an answer to that. "Well...except it has to, right? Your father doesn't deserve what we did. It's wrong on so many levels. I agree that it was...enjoyable, but guaranteed if we keep doing it, we'll be caught and the shit will hit the fan."

At that thought, Jen turned to look at Allen. He was very much asleep, his breathing deep and regular.

"If your father had woken up during that? We'd both be dead."

Ben sighed. "I suppose. I just don't know how we can put that back in the bottle, you know? I'm going to be thinking about it. A lot."

"I won't lie and say any different. But try and think of the consequences. It's something I should have done yesterday, but clearly, I had pussy brain. It's gone and I have adult brain again. So, promise me. No talk about this, to anyone, ever. Right? And this was a one-time thing and we're back to normal tomorrow. I mean it."

No son who'd ever heard those words in that tone had ever misunderstood his mother's intentions. He nodded meekly. "I won't say anything. It'll just go into my spank bank."

Jen smiled. "Mine too. Let's get cleaned up and go back to sleep."

They did so, being as quiet as can be. They covered up the sex stain with towels and redressed, replacing their pillow fort.

"Hey, I love you. Have a good sleep, babe," she whispered.

"I love it when you call me that. It's our new name. Have a good sleep, babe."

That...was probably a bad idea, but she couldn't bring herself to further dampen the memory of that night. Uneventful sleep soon followed.

***

The next morning Jen woke up feeling chipper. Refreshed and energetic. It was no mystery why; she'd gotten some dick a few hours ago and now she felt like a new woman. Stretching her arms up in bed, she looked around and saw her men still sleeping. She went to check on Allen, and he looked worse than the day before. He wasn't as hot, but his face was very burnt. She put more lotion on, trying not to wake him but he woke up anyway.

"Hey," she said. "How are you feeling?"

"Not too bad - ohhhh," he moaned, clearly feeling the burn kick in. "This isn't good, is it?" he asked.

She shook her head. "You won't be able to be in the sun for a while, and it'll be painful as hell. We're going to need buckets of aloe. What were you thinking?" she said, not unkindly.

He groaned and sat up. "Clearly, I didn't think at all. Where did you go? I think I figured you would be back and wake me up."

"I got bored of sitting on the beach and went for a hike. Ben joined me half way through, so neither of us were around."

"Another hike? How was it? Ohhh, I don't care. Are there any more cool towels?"

She went to wet one of the towels from last night again, hearing Ben stirring in his bed. When she came back from the washroom, she kept a neutral eye on her son, to see what he would do.

"Hey! What a great morning! How are you, Dad?"

Jen hadn't heard her son so cheery in a long time. Well, at least two thirds of the family were in a good mood, she thought wryly. She arranged the towel across Allen's shoulders and neck. He sighed in relief.

"Oh, I'm burnt. I haven't been this burnt in decades." Allen replied.

"What do you want to do, hun?" she asked him. "This is going to put a damper on your ability to enjoy the holiday." They only had a couple days left before it was time to head home anyways. It would probably be better to just go home early and let Allen recover there.

"Yeah, I don't know. I'd say we call it and go home but I don't want to kill your good time. But I don't think I can drive myself."

Jen looked over at Ben. He was looking back at her with a certain glimmer in his eye. A 'we have a secret' glimmer. Or was she reading too much into it? "I think I'm okay to call it now. It won't be the same without you, dear." She smiled at her husband.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hear any groaning and moaning about how I killed our vacation."

"Yes, I'm sure. I was done with laying around on the beach anyways. If we go home, I can lay around there for free."

Allen chuckled. "Well, we're going to take a hit on the room, they'll probably only refund us a day, but that's better than nothing."

"You just sit there and don't move. I'll pack up and check us out and we can get going. Give me a hand Ben."

Mother and son leapt into action, swiftly dressing and getting everything packed. Jen helped her husband gingerly put a wet shirt on, avoiding his face as much as possible, and then they were ready to go.

Once down in the lobby, Ben brought the car around while Jen checked them out. When the manager saw how burnt Allen was, he refunded them both remaining days out of sympathy.

Allen got into the car, sitting in the center back seat to avoid the sun as much as possible. Jen sat in the front passenger seat while Ben drove. It was going to be a full day of driving to get home, so they stopped for snacks and drinks and more aloe for Allen.

The trip was largely uneventful. Allen snoozed a lot, not moving as much as possible. Jen swapped out driving with Ben every couple of hours. They shared a few longer looks during the drive, he with a smirk, like the cat that ate the canary. She would smile and roll her eyes but couldn't really blame him. He was a teenager who'd had a great fuck. He'd be flying for days.

The main focus for Jen was to try and put it behind them. Retain the memory, but not repeat it. And that worked for most of the trip but at one point she found herself in the passenger seat, daydreaming about it. She glanced over at Ben reflexively, as if he might be able to read her thoughts. He was watching the road, but it seemed like maybe he was lost in his own memories.

Just as she was looking away, her eyes dropped to his crotch. He was wearing loose shorts and there was a very obvious bulge between his legs. It was perhaps not surprising that after thinking of the night before and then seeing the source of her pleasure sitting up to say hello, that she experienced a reaction.

That bulge was created by her son's penis, engorged with blood. The lovely, well formed, Greek god penis from the changing tent days ago was even now pointing skyward only a few feet from her. The tasty man meat she'd put in her mouth in the steam room was willing to provide further sustenance. The hard, virile cock she'd had in her pussy less than a day ago was ready for more action. Ready to thrust into her drooling vagina and fuck her to a roaring orgasm, over and over.

Jen blinked and looked out the window to her right. In just a few seconds she had changed from happy wife to horny mother, drawing up all the same emotions and desires she had thought she had defeated. Just the sight of her son's hard dick, still in his shorts, had been enough to send her on a journey to taboo town. This moving on business was going to be harder than she thought. At least Ben didn't notice, she thought, unaware that her large nipples were clearly visible through her shirt and bra.

Several hours later the family arrived home. It was near dinner time, so they stopped and grabbed fast food and ate as they finished the drive. Once they got home, they unpacked and got Allen settled in the living room with more wet towels.

Jen sat at the island in the kitchen and reflected on how a simple act of sitting in a car for a day was exhausting. She dragged herself off the stool and forced herself to unpack their bags and get laundry going. Better done now, so she could relax tomorrow.

That chore done, she checked on Allen, who seemed comfortable watching some TV. Ben had retreated to his bedroom almost immediately after they got home. Jen was aware that despite his protestations the night before, the true damage to his psyche from having sex with his mother might not hit right away. She decided to check on him.

His bedroom door was closed, and even with her ear up to the door Jen couldn't hear anything.

"Ben?" she said, quietly, in case he was sleeping. She opened the door a crack. Really, she should have expected it. A teenaged boy, after being stuck in a car for 8 hours, and having a fresh load of inspiration, was going to be jerking off. He was on his bed, his hard cock in hand, eyes closed, slowly stroking away.

"You can come in, Mom," he said.

She wanted to. Lord knows she wanted to. But for all of the reasons she'd explained to him last night, this had to stop.

"Nope. Enjoy yourself, babe," she said, and closed the door.

She had the same fresh load of inspiration, and headed to her bedroom to take advantage.

***

The next day was the second to last of their planned vacation, so the family spent it largely relaxing. Allen soaked in aloe and stayed in front of the TV. Ben stayed in his bedroom, presumably playing video games and masturbating. Jen split her time between some gardening and some TV and some reading. She was doing everything she could to keep her mind off of what her son was doing in his bedroom.

She'd walked by his door a few times, shamefully hoping to hear a noise, but her discipline was strong and she didn't open the door. She did retreat to her bedroom a couple times to play with her pussy, but it was more of a tease than actual leading anywhere. She didn't have the privacy for a full-on naked pussy and dildo play session, which would have been the most fun.

After the last time in her bedroom, she had figured a new outfit would be fun. She'd worn some sweatpants to garden in but they were not very attractive. Stripping off the sweats and her shirt, she produced a cute sundress from her closet. It was yellow and form fitting around her belly and chest. Allen loved this dress, especially without a bra, as her large breasts were able to swing free, her nipples permanently on display. The skirt came to just above her knees. The next step made her heart beat, as it was more daring than she usually cared to go: she didn't put on any panties. The feel of air blowing on the moisture covering her labia was a constant reminder that she was only a thin barrier from being naked. She loved it.