Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the day Ben did end up emerging from his bedroom. He joined Jen in the kitchen doing some prep work for dinner. She half turned and smiled at him from the island. "Hey there you are. Finally had enough bedroom time?"

She had been referring to his video games, not the masturbation, but clearly he interpreted it the other way. "Uhhh, actually I wasn't doing that," he said.

"Oh! I didn't mean. I meant your video games, not... the other thing." She tried to cover the awkwardness with a laugh but it fell flat. "You're allowed to, you know. After your reference to a spank bank I figured you'd be at it all day."

"No, I did do it yesterday but it just wasn't the same, you know? Having fresh memories of the real thing in my head doesn't compare to my hand." He paused. "I'm not sure I will ever do that again, actually."

This time Jen's laugh was genuine. "Oh come on, you can't mean that. You'll hit a dry spell and then that'll be it. Believe me, I know." She turned back to her prep. "Dinner will be an hour or so."

She heard Ben approach her from behind, as he said, "What if I don't hit a dry spell?"

She could hear the humour in his voice but it was tinged with sincerity. He was testing the waters. Time to nip that in the bud, she thought. "If you're going to avoid a dry spell you'd best get out and start asking some women out," she said.

He was now right behind her, so close she could feel him brush up against her ass. Well, one part of him was touching her ass. She was about to turn and put him in his place when she felt him wrap his hands around her hips and pulled her roughly back into him. It was abrupt enough to surprise her, stopping her turn. His warm hands were buried in the folds of her sundress, gripping her flesh with his youthful strength. She felt his hard dick pressed between the globes of her ass, her cushiony cheeks providing plenty of soft stimulation. The sundress material rubbed directly against her sensitive sphincter.

"Ben!" she whispered fiercely. "Let go of me, right now! Your father is in the next room."

"He's sleeping, he won't bother us. Besides I just want to remind you of how it feels." He moved his hands up, running them up her belly until he was cupping her breasts. He squeezed them, almost too hard.

Jen tried to push him away with her ass, but only succeeded in pressing his bulk further between her cheeks. She heard him groan. Next she tried to pull his hands off of her breasts, which he allowed her to do easily, but he just moved them down to the hem of her dress and started to pull it up. Now she was trapped between the island and him, unable to turn, unable to reach him, unable to push him away. She could feel her pussy dripping, fluid running down her thighs. She felt the cool air as he lifted her skirt higher and higher. He pulled back enough to let the skirt lift up past her waist, and strangely she didn't take the chance to turn around. She knew what he was about to see, and could only wait to hear his reaction.

"Oh Mom," he said, when he saw she wasn't wearing any panties. He caressed her ass cheek, pulling it aside to let him bury his hard rod in her crack. She could feel the rough material of his shorts as he jabbed into her. She hung her head and leaned on the counter, letting her son thrust against her naked ass.

She knew it would go nowhere. As he said, he was just reminding her of how it felt. But while it was going nowhere, she was content to stand there and let him have his way. Her upper body was now rhythmically jerking as he dry humped her from behind. Her breasts shook in the dress, bobbing in time with him, nipples rubbing against the textured material.

Ben had hold of her waist, grunting as he pushed into her. She turned her head and looked at him. His face was red, eyes closed. He really needed to learn. She grabbed one of his hands and guided him under her skirt to her pussy, bending over slightly to make room. She wrapped his hand in hers and placed his fingers on her clit.

"Play with that, babe. Don't be selfish," she whispered. And he did. She showed him how to rub in different directions with steady pressure. It ruined his own rhythm but she didn't care. Together they rubbed her pussy until she came, pussy juice running all over their hands. She shook silently against the island, her son still grinding into her from behind.

This wasn't enough, though, was it? Here she was, with the object of her desire thrust into her backside and she was going to stop? The memory of his cock filling her at the hotel overwhelmed her.

"Are you sure your Dad's asleep?" she asked. He grunted a yes. Sighing, the loving mother suddenly pushed back against him, causing him to step back. She bent over and spread her legs. "Come on, babe. Put it in, quick. But you can't come in me, you hear?"

"Oh fuck, yes," he said, though she wasn't sure if he was referring to getting to fuck her, or he was agreeing not to cum inside of her.

She heard him drop his shorts and then felt his spongy head probing her pussy, smearing his precum over her already wet crotch. After a few attempts, she reached back and gently grabbed hold of his girth. Placing him at her entrance, she said, "Push, baby."

It was all she could do not to scream. She was so wet he was able to penetrate her in one thrust. Her vaginal nerves thrummed as he entered her, bringing her the joy she needed. His balls hit her lips as he was buried to the root. Ben wasn't as successful in keeping quiet as he groaned quite loudly.

"Ben, shush!"

He clamped up. They stood there, in the kitchen. Mother bent over at the waist, with her son's cock planted in her pussy. He held on to her hips now, and said, "Mom, I don't know if I can hold it."

They had to work on his stamina. This was the 4th time he was ready to cum in mere moments. "Then pull out. I'm close to ovulation, you really can't put your semen in me."

He pulled out and as his head cleared her entrance, leaving an aching void in her, his cock began pulsing, shooting his cum all over her pussy. She could feel it coating her lips, streaks running down her thighs. A few jets missed her entirely and hit the floor under her.

Argh. Jen felt the lack. The lack of him inside of her, his perfectly formed cock reaching her cervix. The lack of his sperm filling her womb, his bounty joining her own girl cum. It wasn't the same, him pulling out before cumming, she realized. It was unsatisfying, despite her already having had an orgasm. She wanted to feel him when he reached his climax. She wanted him inside of her as he achieved the ultimate pleasure, his cock throbbing, stretching her open even more.

Finally, he was finished. She was covered in his spunk, her juices. The smell of it was filling the kitchen. She stood up and let her dress fall into place. "I need to wash up. Clean up your... reminder," she said, pointing to the floor. "And make sure your father doesn't see this."

She left the kitchen and went to her bedroom, thankful that the hallway didn't pass the living room. She ducked into the shower to rinse off, dumping her dress in the hamper. It wasn't dirty but she felt like a little less temptation would be good about now. Under the water, the cum-covered mother ran her fingers through her trimmed pubes, gobs of semen washing away. Going lower, she felt the sheer amount of semen covering her pussy and laughed. Young men had so much to give. Before it all rinsed away, she scooped up a finger's worth and put it in her mouth.

The taste brought back the memory of the steam room, his sudden gift filling her belly. Once again, she contemplated how willing she was to fuck her own son. Despite her protestations to him in the hotel room she really didn't give a damn about any of that. If she could fuck him, she would. But the reality was, it was dangerous and they could get in trouble.

The kitchen stunt just now was a prime example. All Allen had to do was wake up and wander into the kitchen for them to be caught. There was no hiding what they were doing. Jen contemplated what they had been doing. She let her son feel her up, undress her, fuck her. He had fucked her, right there in the open. Her quick rinse had turned into something else.

The more she thought of what they did, the faster she 'rinsed', until she ended up convulsing there in the shower, adding more pussy juice to the water. Clearly the danger was a turn on. The taboo of it being her son was also a turn on. Her attraction to him was not just his fantastic cock, it was the situation and the person. If only their play in the kitchen had ended properly.

Surely, if she was still horny then an 18-year-old boy would be. She left the shower and toweled off, but stayed naked. A quick check of the hallway showed no Allen, so she walked out, nude as could be. Down the hall to Ben's room, she paused at the door. No sound. She opened it up and saw him there, laying on his bed, hand wrapped around his hard cock.

"I thought you were done with that," she said.

He didn't seem surprised to see her. "I am, I was just enjoying a little stroke," he said.

She smiled and locked the door behind her. Strutting over to the bed, her breasts jiggling and bobbing, she climbed up and over his hips. "I've decided something," she murmured.

He was staring at her, eyes darting from her tits to her cunt to her face, over and over. "What?" he said.

"I've decided that yes, it's very dangerous for us to engage in this stuff, but also, that that is what makes it so great. And that I love the feel of your cock in me. So, I want it there again, okay?"

She lowered her hips down, his head piercing her labia, finding her entrance. She slowly pushed down, her pussy still lubricated with her arousal. He filled her up, her son's cock penetrating her to her depths until her trimmed pubic hair joined his bush. She reached down and ran her fingers through it, combing it. "You should trim this, okay? I like a groomed lover."

And she commenced fucking him. Riding him up and down, mouth open at the feel of his penis pushing in and out, hitting her in all the right places. His hard shaft stroking her sensitive opening, his large head brushing against what had to be her G spot. And when she dropped particularly fast, he hit her cervix. It was painful but also tantalizing in demonstrating exactly where he would deliver his virile sperm.

Ben reached up and cupped her breasts, which was nice as that stopped them from bouncing too painfully. He ran his thumbs over her nipples sending dual signals to her groin to add to the pleasure.

Now she was in full flight, fucking him for all she was worth. Ass slapping against his thighs, drooling cunt swallowing his cock over and over. He seemed to be bigger and harder than before, causing pleasure to spike as she mashed her clit onto his pelvis. Sweat dripped down her face, onto his chest. She was tiring, she couldn't keep this up. She was also impressed that he hadn't cum yet. She supposed he just needed to get the first orgasm out of the way in order to get a little endurance. Thankfully she was now almost there...just a little more... "Suck on me, baby," she said, leaning over. He took as much of the end of her breast as he could into his mouth and sucked hard.

It ruined her rhythm but that was okay as she felt his tongue play with her nipple. It sent her over the edge. Her massive orgasm pulsed outward from her pussy in waves. Her stomach clenched and so did her vagina, grasping and gripping the lovely cock that was buried inside of it. Her convulsions continued, as she leaned over him. Her mouth was gaped open now, silent cries held back. Her universe contracted to just her and him. The depraved mother was ready for her satisfaction.

"Please, babe. Cum in me. I want to feel it," she whispered. So he did. He let her breast drop from his mouth, her nipple red and coated in saliva. Grabbing on to her hips, he pushed up into her one last time and let loose his second orgasm of the afternoon.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuck!" he moaned, as his cock sent jets of his essence squirming towards her womb. Throb after throb of his cock ejected gobbets of semen inside of her, and she loved it. She could feel him pulsing, his penis filling her vagina, his cum spreading throughout their union. It was perfect.

The once horny mother had no more energy and collapsed onto his chest. She lay there, his penis still throbbing, each pussy stretching thump sending a bit more of him into her. She lifted her head and kissed him for the first time. He seemed surprised, as if it hadn't occurred to him they could do that, and kissed her back enthusiastically. He may have been new at fucking but that boy could kiss. She lay with him for a while longer, lips locked and tongues playing, his cock shriveling within her until it fell out with a splat onto his thigh.

Jen sighed, missing the feel of her son inside her, but also happy that their joining had ended the way it should.