Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh." Suzanne groaned, clutching at the leather, her face pressed into the cool material, Erik's cock buried in her ass, moving, sliding, pulling back, thrusting in. Feel one of his hands under her, strumming her clitoris, playing her excitement like a violin. She wanted him fucking her so much. Her cunt. Her ass. Wherever he wanted her. "Jeong...." Suzanne groaned, "her parents only let her date Chinese guys...."

"That right?" Erik grunted, "she IS eighteen though, right?"

"Yeah .... Yeah, same as Annie." Suzanne's voice was strained. Erik's cock was big, huge inside her ass. Even though he'd had her there a dozen times before she still felt stretched, still felt strained when he took her like this. But she loved it. She loved what he did to her, how he made her feel when he was doing her, she loved that so much.

"She got a boyfriend?"

"Annie?" Suzanne gasped.

"Nahh, the gook bitch, Jeong?"

"Yeah, yeah she does, some Chinese guy from Hong Kong, she's not .... Not that hot on him ...."

Erik snickered. "Good, maybe I'll fuck her in front of him." That thought was a piquant one, adding an edge to his pleasure as he moved inside Suzanne's hot little ass. Oh yeah. Nothing like fucking some hot little bitch for the first time in front of her loser boyfriend. Like that asswipe Dave. He grinned.

"Ohhhhhhh," Suzanne groaned again, her hips lifting as he slid back, pushing up at him as he slid into her, deliciously obscene fullness that brought a muffled groan from her lips.

That pushing up of her hips, forcing her butt up onto his cock as he slid into her pushed Erik over the edge. Then and there, he began to fuck Suzy hard. Suzanne felt a brief moment of pity for Jeong when it was her turn to surrender herself to Erik. Then she stopped thinking at all as Erik gave her what she wanted. Hard. Until he could no longer hold himself back.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck ohhhh fuck..." Erik groaned, erupting deep inside Suzanne's hot little ass, his semen exploding volcanically into her, flooding her with his spurting emissions. Burst after burst jetted outwards to flood her anal passage, bringing a series of staccato groans from her as he pounded himself hard into her and held himself there. Suzanne squealed wildly as his fingers brought her to a shuddering climax beneath him, her body quivering and jerking uncontrollably beneath him as he came inside her.

"Hhhhuuuhhhh ..... nnnuuughhhh ..... nnggghhhhh .... Uuuuhhhh ....uuuhhhhh." Beneath Erik, Suzanne groaned in time with each throbbing blast of Erik'c cum deep in her ass, her hands clawing at the couch.

When he walked out the front door, Dave was standing irresolutely in the driveway, his car parked in the street behind Erik's Viper. Erik gave him a shit-eating grin. "I'm done fucking her dude, she's all yours. Grow some balls and get in there and fuck her man. I opened up her ass for ya dude if you wanna have a go at butt-fucking her..... oh, and hey, Suzy's coming to my party after the Frosh Ball, gonna provide some of the entertainment for the guys, you wanna come too? .... Seeing as she's your girlfriend and all...Lemme know if you do..." Laughing, he climbed in his Viper and pulled away as Dave rang the buzzer on the front door, scrubbing away the tears of rage and shame that somehow filled his eyes.

* * * * * *

Later on Wednesday Afternoon

"Oh.... Hi Dave. I wasn't .... I wasn't expecting you so early." Suzanne opened the door a crack. Her eyes widened. Erik's cum was trickling out of her, she could feel it.

Dave looked her up and down. Yeah, she looked freshly fucked alright. "Thought I'd drop by," he said.

"Uhh ... come in ..." Suzzanne was blushing as she opened to the door. "Uhhh ... I'll just go get changed."

Dave followed her inside, waited as she closed the front door, took her hand, tugged her into the living room. "Don't worry about it Suzy," he breathed, his cock almost bursting. God, she even smelled like she'd been fucked. Sweat and cum and cunt. The combination inflamed him. He turned her, took her in his arms, pushed her back onto the couch, unzipping his jeans with one hand so that his cock sprang free. Unbidden, his mind filled with that image of her face as he'd fucked her while Chuck drilled her ass from above, the two of them inside her at the same time. "I want to fuck you right now."

His hand flipped her loose pleated skirt up to her waist, exposing her pinkly swollen cunt, glistening and still distended from Erik's earlier taking of her and her own excitement. Without a word, Dave moved over her, pushing his jeans down, kneeing her legs apart. On her back, skirt round her waist, legs spread wide and pushed back, he could see not only her wetly glistening little cunt, he could see her sphincter, her little brown rosebud still stretched open, oozing thick white cream. A thick white cream he knew at once was Erik's cum. The sight inflame him as he guided his cock to her waiting entrance.

"Dave..." Suzanne protested weakly.

"Nnnnuuughhhhhh." His cock buried itself inside her in one hard slippery thrust that ended as his body slapped up against the backs of her thighs. Her cunt accepted him with slippery ease, her legs automatically drawing back as she opened herself wide for him to take her.

"Oh fuck yeah," Dave groaned, not pausing, his cock pistoning in and out of her cunt. "Fuck yeah Suzy, your cunt's so fucking tight....you like that huh .... You like it...."

"Yes ... oh god yes Dave ... yes....." Suzanne did.

Dave wasn't interested in fucking Suzanne's ass. It did turn him on though, knowing that Erik had been fucking her ass real hard just minutes earlier. Sliding his cock in and out of her slippery little cunt, luxuriating the tight clasp of her on his cock, he slid one hand under her butt, fingers splayed, lifting her. Jesus! He could feel Erik's cum oozing from her butt as he fucked her, feel it on the couch under her where his hand rested.

"Dave ...... Dave...." Suzanne moaned happily.

"Fuck ... ohhh fuck...." Dave groaned happily, "fuck you're a good fuck Suzy..." The tip of his middle finger somehow found Suzanne's sphincter. His hand moved to lift her butt as he humped her harder, the tip of his finger entered her as Dave lifted her, his finger impaled her with slippery ease as he pounded his cock into her, driving her down onto the couch, driving her down on his finger. Whhooooaaahhh, that felt good.

"Uuughhhhh." Suzanne gasped, feeling Dave's finger in her, small and easily accommodated in comparison to the cock that had been possessing her a bare couple of minutes earlier.

"Oh yeah .... Oh fuck yeah..." Feeling his finger inside Suzy's slushy little butt while his cock pumped in and out drove Dave wild, pushed him onto redoubling the effort he was putting into fucking her. Now, now he was pump-fucking her, humping her in a frenzy of lust and excitement, his butt rising and falling as he drove his cock into Suzanne's welcoming cunt again and again.

"Oh god ... ohhhh ... Dave ... Dave ...."Suzanne's feet flailed the air above Dave's back as he humped her wildly, revelling in the tight oily slide of his cock in her. Now he could feel the pressure building inside, knew his culmination was inevitable, he was going to cum, he was going to cum soon. Real soon. Cum hard.

He drove his cock into Suzy's cunt hard, harder, harder still, feeling the cum boil upwards from his balls, erupt from the tip of his cock, spurt exquisitely inside Suzanne's hot little cunt. Dave groaned, humped her hard, held himself inside her, high up, his cock jetting spurt after spurt of his cum deep inside her.

Beneath him, Suzanne arched her body, hands clutching at him, feeling his cock throbbing within her tightly gripping inner walls, feeling his cum spurting hotly inside her, flooding her. She moaned once, moaned again as her own climax washed her away, holding her transfixed as Dave's cum flooded her cunt. As her climax faded, Dave subsided, panting for breath, his weight heavy on her. She cradled him, her hands holding him, her thighs bearing his weight. She found herself wondering where he'd take her tonight. Out to dinner maybe? Or the movies? There was this chickflick she wanted to see. Maybe they could watch that and then do this again on the way home.

Dave lifted himself from her. Suzanne gasped as his cock slid out from her, feeling his cum flow out as his cock unplugged itself. He stood up, wiped his cock clean on her discarded panties, pulled his jeans up, fastened them, smiling down at her as she continued to lie on the couch.

"Thanks Suzy, that was fun," he smiled. "See ya tomorrow maybe."

"Huh? Aren't we..... I thought we'd ...." Suzanne was stunned.

Dave shrugged. "Erik can maybe take you out, I just came round to fuck ya Suzy. Got a date with Ariana tonight. See ya tomorrow babe, and thanks, that was a good fuck." He grinned down at her before walking out. He was still smiling as he walked out the door. Fuck her, the little slut. It felt good to walk out on her. Let Erik fuck her and still think he was taking her out. What sort of a dick did she think he was? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Well, fuck that. And fuck Suzanne. He was done with that little slut. Ariana now, she was sweet and cute and she liked him a lot. Yeah, tonight's date was gonna be fun.

Lying on the couch staring blankly up at the ceiling, one foot on the floor, the other over the back of the couch, Suzanne heard the front door shut behind him. Jesus, now Dave was treating her just like Erik and his friends. She'd so wanted Dave for a real boyfriend but now that was all fucked up too. She half-wished she'd never met Erik, never succumbed to him at that party. But even now she found him impossible to resist. A look, a word, a touch from him and she willingly spread her legs for him. Lying on the couch, even the memory of what he'd just done to her she found exciting.

Would she really help him bring Annie and that sweet little kid Jeong to his party after the Frosh Ball? She thought of Annie and Jeong, of Erik and his friends doing to them what they'd done to her. She remembered how she'd felt, how excited she'd been, how much pleasure and excitement she'd felt as Erik had had his way with her. How horrified she'd been as his friends had joined them. How's she let Erik orchestrate her slow surrender to them, how everyone of them had taken her, again and again over that long night.

She'd been terrified and she'd loved it and she'd been so scared and so excited and she'd climaxed so many times that night. How could she let that happen to Annie and Jeong? How could she? The thought made her feel slightly sick. That sort of sinking-pit-in-your-stomach sickness where you just knew something bad was going to happen and you didn't want it to but it was still exciting in a weird kind of way. She'd done her best, she told herself. She'd offered herself willingly to Erik, offered herself for him and his friends to use. She knew she'd enjoy it. Just lying here thinking about it excited her. Just as it had been exciting to have Dave fuck her after Erik had used her.

Shaking her head, she sat up, pushed herself to her feet, feeling a rush of cum flooding down her inner thighs onto the couch. Thank god it was leather. She needed a shower badly. There was nothing she could do about Annie and Jeong, Suzanne told herself as she walked upstairs, cupping herself with her hand to avoid leaving a trail of cum across the carpet. She'd warn them, she'd try. But she knew in her heart mere warnings wouldn't be enough. Other girls had warned her about Erik ...

They'd warned her and she hadn't listened. Just like she knew her little sister wouldn't listen to her. She'd think she knew better. Just like Suzanne had thought she'd known better.

And look how that had ended.

Maybe Jeong would listen to her though....

* * * * * *

Wednesday Afternoon, end of the High School day

Jeong didn't get a chance to talk to Annie about everything she'd learnt about Erik over that day until after they were released at the end of classes for the day.

"Walking home?" she asked Annie when they were finally outside.

"Sure," Annie sounded enthusiastic. Then, as her iPhone rang, "wait a minute." She fished her phone out.

There was a brief pause. "Oh ... Chuck, hi." Annie gave Jeong a triumphal grin before devoting her full attention to her phone. "Yeah, it's Annie ... ohh, you are? ... I'd love to ... okay, sure ... see you there... bye Chuck."

Annie smiled happily at Jeong. "Chuck's waiting in the parking lot, he wants to take me for a drive; you okay walking home yourself?"

"Oh, okay, I don't mind." Jeong was disappointed. "Hey, I'll walk with you to the parking lot."

"Sure." It was only a couple of minutes to get there.

"So you're really dating Chuck?" Jeong still found it a little difficult to believe. How could Annie? After Chuck had been doing it with Suzanne? Along with Erik. And Dave. She thought about that for a second. She wasn't less interested in Erik because of that, was she? No. And Erik, the stories about him, he was far worse than Chuck. Well, he had to be. There weren't ANY stories about Chuck. He was just one of Erik's buddy's.

"Oh yeah, I like him too," Annie smiled. "But I'm not, like, losing my head over him or anything."

"That's good. So you're going to invite them over Friday night?"

"Yeah, why not. It was my Dad that asked. You going to bring Wilfrid?"

"I think so, I'll ask him tonight."

"Bring swimsuits as well, we can swim in the pool."

"Okay, sure." Jeong smiled. Swimsuits was good. Her Mom was so strange sometimes. No dating anyone but Korean or Chinese boys, but she happily spent all that money on taking her to Seoul for all that plastic surgery to make her more attractive. Her face, her breasts, her eyes, her nose. God, her Mom had even paid for vaginal surgery, making her "look prettier." That was so weird. She'd been so sore after that and she'd been too embarrassed even to look. And her Mom, she'd happily let her buy the absolute tiniest of bikini's while they were there. Korean fashions were so sexy. But no dating white guys. Well, she wasn't telling her Mom she was swimming, that's for sure. Her Mom might remember those bikinis and say no.

"Hey, there's Chuck." Annie suddenly sped up, Jeong had to almost run to catch up.

* * * * * *

Wednesday Afternoon

Erik had already forgotten Dave as he waited for Chuck to answer his call. Christ, who the fuck was he talking to? "Yeah, that you Chuck? .... Yeah, well, Suzy says Annie's got the hots for you dude, so don't fuck around." He popped the tab on another can of Chuck's Suicide Squeeze. Good stuff, this. "And fuck this beer of yours is good, get some more huh." He took a long drink. "And yeah, found out a bit more about the gook bitch, her full name's Jeong Park, her parents' don't let her date anyone except this Chinese jerkoff from Hong Kong, wherever the fuck that is and ... well fuck dude, I do know where South Korea is, just, all I know is Hong Kong's part of fucking China ... I got no idea 'bout that one dude but who gives a fuck ... and yeah, she's eighteen dude, they both are, her and Annie..."

"You sure dude ... hate you to get busted for doing a minor... Annie, yeah, but that gook bitch doesn't look eighteen." Chuck was keeping an eye out for Annie as he talked.

"Yeah, well, she is, I checked and I'm fucking sure .... so we've got ourselves a mission buddy, two twelfth graders to pick up in time for the Frosh Ball next month. ....."

"Annie's mine, right. I want that bitch." Chuck did, badly. Christ, he was hard just talking about her.

"Yeah, yeah, relax, Annie's yours dude, we're cool there, I just wanna sink my dick in that tight little gook bitch and screw the shit outa her... "

Chuck laughed. "Yeah well, right now, she's heading across the parking lot with Annie towards me dude, I'm taking Annie for a drive, you want the gook bitch, come pick her up, I think she'll be walking home. And hey, did you figure out where we're having the party after the Ball."

"Yeah yeah ... already figured out those details dude .... don't sweat it, we're doing the corporate apartment hotel thing again .... got one of those luxury penthouse suites booked .... Fucking hot tub and everything ..... got my Dad's secretary to book it and pay for it for me....all set up."

"That's cool dude .... Hey, what did you tell Suzanne, I mean about Annie and the gook bitch?"

Erik laughed. "What did I tell Suzanne? ....the truth, dude. That I wanted to pick the gook bitch up, take her to the Frosh Ball, screw the fuck out of her at the party afterwards and then pass her round for the rest of you to fuck. Just like we did with her at that party, and last years Frosh Ball with that hot fucking Latino last year, you remember Fernanda, that bitch with the big hooters."

Chuck laughed. "Oh yeah, I remember her ... Fernanda, that bitch was fun, she lasted all fucking night. But I don't think your little gook bitch'll be up for an all-nighter dude, looks a bit delicate for that. Want to take her home in one piece, too much shit coming down if we don't."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but hey, bet she'll be good while she lasts." Oh yeah, Erik thought with anticipatory eagerness, she'd be fucking good alright. "Hey, just so's you know, Suzy wasn't too keen on Annie coming along, she didn't like me asking about Jeong either. You know, she asked me to take her instead, said we could do what we liked to her if we left Annie and Jeong out of it."

"What'd ya tell her?"

Erik grinned. "That she could come and we'd fuck her along with Annie and Jeong. While I gave her ass a good fucking. She's gonna be a bit loose for Dave tonight. I just ran into him when I was leaving. Fucking loser."

"What about Annie?" Chuck felt a twinge of concern that Erik would scare her off.

"Suzy's cool, I talked to her, she won't get in the way, you just work on her dude."

"Hey, gotta run buddy, she's here now. The gook's with her."

"Let her walk dude, I'll be by in a few minutes." Erik ended the call.

* * * * * *

"Hi Annie, hi Jeong." Chuck was already out of his car, standing by the passenger door. Okay, it wasn't a Viper like Erik's, just an older Corvette, but it was fun. And he could afford it. Fucking Erik, always throwing his old man's fucking money around. He'd love a fucking Viper, but fuck, that cost more than his old man was prepared to fork out. Tight-assed old bastard.

Chuck knew where the money went. On his old man's girlfriend. Well, no arguing with that. His old man'd worked like a bastard to make the money, the old guy deserved his fucking fun. It wasn't like his Mom was giving him any. Too busy doing the latest fund-raiser for that bitch Killary. Thank god his old man was voting Trump. They'd cancel each other out at least. Anyhow, fuck all that, much more fun thinking of Annie.

"Hi Chuck," Jeong smiled, "see you tomorrow Annie."

"See ya Jeong," Annie was already slipping into the passenger seat.

Jeong watched as Chuck climbed in, started up the Corvette and eased out. Annie gave her a wave out the window as they pulled away. Alone, she turned to walk home. The afternoon was sunny, it'd be a nice walk. Although she'd miss talking to Annie. She was still thinking about that guy Erik as she started down the sidewalk.

"Hi Jeong, walking home?"

She looked up, startled. "Oh, hi Ariana?"

"No Annie? Mind if I walk with you?"

"Sure." Jeong was half grateful for the company, half annoyed at having her thoughts interrupted. Ariana wasn't what Jeong would have called a good friend, but she liked to gossip. If anyone had all the dirt on that guy Erik, it'd be Ariana.