Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes Fer," his voice breathed in her ear as he drew her with him towards a vacated chair. "There's a dozen hard cocks waiting to fuck you."

When she opened her eyes, there were. She shuddered as Erik kicked his jeans off. Unbidden, her hand found him, stroked him. She knew what was going to happen. Not how, but what. She was already wet, wet and ready. Hating herself but wanting this all the same. Erik sank back down into the chair, drawing her with him to kneel astride his legs, her knees either side of his, her breasts before his face.

Hands gripped her hips. Not Erik's hands, they were busy with her breasts. She knew what was coming.

"HHUGHHHHH." Her body jolted, her breasts bounced into Erik's face as a cock found her, entered her, filled her.

"UUGHHH .... HUUGHHH ....UGGHHH ... HHUUGGHHH." And so it began. Excitement. Pleasure. Shame. Humiliation. She knew they would take her, one after the other, Erik encouraging them to use her. To fuck her. To slake their lust with her body. Soon enough, one of them, unable to wait, would begin to use her mouth while another fucked her.

"NNNNGHHHH .... UUUGHHH ... HHUUGGNNHH." Why couldn't she say no? Why did she enjoy this so much? Why did it feel so good to be taken and used like this, kneeling over Erik, his hands holding her as one of his buddy's fucked her? This one, his need was urgent, his taking of her hard and fast. His hands gripped her hips, pulled her back on his cock, holding her tight as he emptied himself into her, his cum spurting out hotly inside her.

"UUGHHHHHH." As soon as he had finished, another of Erik's buddy's took his place.

"Listen to her cunt dude." A voice, not Erik's. One of his friends.

"Fuck, what a slut. She loves it, look at her."

Fernanda wanted to close her eyes but she couldn't. Her excitement growing, she wanted what she was receiving. Wanted more. Wanted it hard. Her eyes looked now at her audience. The look on their faces. Excitement. Desire. Lust. They wall wanted to fuck her, every one of them, their cocks hard, straining for her. Straining to use her.

"YES ... YES YES YES...." Fernanda squealed as the second guy's cock exploded inside her, flooding her with his cum. AS he withdrew, his cum flowing down her thighs, Erik grinned.

"On the floor babe, I wanna see you get it hard."

Seconds later she was kneeling on the floor, her cunt taking it from behind as another guy eased forward, his cock demanding the use of her mouth, her breasts bouncing she as she was fucked. Hard.

"Who wants to fuck her ass?" Erik's voice. Fernanda shuddered even as she service that new cock with her mouth, her head bobbing. She hoped they wouldn't demand she take two cocks at once, in her ass and in her cunt. Last time they'd done that and it'd driven her crazy. She knew they would though. As cum filled her mouth, swallowing frantically, Fernanda knew this was going to be a long two hours.

Very long.

Not that she minded now, she could feel her first climax approaching. Only the first. There would be more, she knew that too.

* * * * * *

Two and a half hours later, Arnie pulled his beat up old Impala outside Fernanda's house. "We're here, Erik."

"Give me two." Erik's was breathing hard.

"Ughh ... hhuhh ... nuhhh ...huughh." Fernanda was getting it hard in the back seat. Her cunt making those wet noises as his cock pounded into her for the second time that night. She got more than two, she got five, the old Impala rocking on its wheels as he humped her vigorously. Fernanda squealing loudly, bare feet banging against the roof as Erik emptied himself inside her.

"Fuck yeah, that was good Fer," he breathed a minute later, sitting up, easing her up beside him. "She's as hot as ever hey, guys."

"Fuck, she sure is," Arnie smiled into the mirror, enjoying the sight of Fernanda's dishevelled and sweaty face. "Dunno how you do it, Erik, you always pick the hot slutty ones."

Fernanda said nothing. She knew Arnie was right, she was hot, she was a slut. She'd proved that yet again tonight. It'd felt so good. But now that she was home, that glow slowly fading, she wanted to cry.

"Let's get you inside, baby." Erik opened the door, urging her out of the car, half supporting her as she staggered towards her front door. "Shhh, baby, lights are out, your folks must be asleep."

"My panties, my bra," Fernanda whispered, feeling Erik's cum flooding down her thighs. Not just Erik's. Arnie and Pete had taken turns fucking her in the backseat on the drive over. Not to mention the guys at Arnie's. There must have been a dozen of them. Every single one of them had fucked her. Her body still glowed from climax after climax. But now, as that glow faded, she knew she was a slut. A whore. All those things the priest and the nuns warned you about.

"My panties." What if her parents were up? If they saw her like this she'd be in big trouble. Trouble? They'd throw her out onto the street there and then.

"Shit," Erik muttered, "they're in my car." He'd drunk way too much to drive her home. And he'd wanted to fuck her again. Arnie's old Impala was a crap car, but as a fuckmobile, the back seat was way better than his Viper. "Fuck it baby, you're just gonna have to risk it. In ya go." He took her key from her hand, opened the front door, pushed her in, handed her the key, eased the door shut behind her. Shrugged. Grinned. Yeah, whatever happened, Fernanda was fucked one way or the other. He was still laughing quietly when he staggered back to Arnie's old bomb.

"You gotta get a better car, dude." He collapsed into the back seat.

"Fuck you, Erik," Arnie growled, "couldn't do the backseat bunny thing in that fuckin' jerkoffmobile of yours could ya."

Erik laughed. "Point."

"Whatever, that bitch was hot," Arnie threw the car into gear. "So fuckin' tight, I thought she was gonna circumcise me when she squeezed my dick."

"Fuck yeah. Hey, you remember the way she squealed back at the party when we broke her in dude." Erik drank from the beer Pete passed him. His cock twitched, remembering Fernanda's face when she realized it wasn't him, that some other dude was fucking her and fucking her good. She'd squealed and then she'd climaxed. Her face, god, he's always remember that look. The surprise. The excitement. The shame. The helpless surrender to that orgasm that'd swept through her as that second guy had fucked her. He couldn't even remember which of his buddy's that'd been. Fuck yeah. She'd been good. But that gook bitch was gonna be better. Something caught his eye. "Hey, stop will ya, turn her off."

He knew that car. Arnie stopped. Erik watched. Fuck yeah, it was that loser, Dave. Getting out of the car. Walking around to the passenger's door. Who the fuck was the hot babe climbing out? One of Fernanda's sisters? Ohhhhhh yeah, that little sister of hers. Ariana.

"Fuck, that chick's hotter than Fernanda," Pete muttered.

Dave was kissing her, her arms around his neck. Oh yeah, that bitch was keen, putting all that passion into kissing a total loser like Dave.

"Oh man, he's feeling her up, watch her face man, she's lovin' it." Arnie sounded amused.

Erik's cock twitched as he watched Dave's hand disappearing under the hot little bitch's skirt. He could see her face. Yup, Dave had hit third base, but he wasn't getting a home run, not right outside the little hottie's front door.

"Lucky bastard. God, I want me some of that hot little pussy," Arnie groaned.

Me too, Erik thought. But he didn't groan, he grinned. Dave the fucking loser was gonna lose it again. Let these two dudes dream, he was gonna score. And Ariana was gonna be fucked.

One way or the other.

But hey, Saturday night was that fucking barbeque at Suzanne's. That gook bitch was gonna be there, so Chuck'd said anyhow. With her boyfriend, but hey, he could work on her. Now, Ariana, he could hit on her soon enough. He wondered if she was friends with the gook bitch? Well, he'd look for a chance to find out. Watching Ariana's face as Dave's hand burrowed inside her panties, he grinned. Life? Sure as fuck it was interesting. Who knew what tomorrow was gonna bring. Certainly not Ariana. Or the gook bitch. Or him, come to think of it.

But what the fuck. That was what made life so much fucking fun.

* * * * * *

Next: Jeon Park's First Frosh Ball: Chapter Four – Another Saturday Night