All Comments on 'Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 08'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I knew it!

YES!! FINALLY!!!!! A story about a black man who bcomes a cuckold and a wimp. The author deserves 10,000 points to write something great like this one. She gets fucked by a big white, yes WHITE cock, while the little black cock man sits home waiting for her. It's a great turn around. How do the black guys like this story? hehehehe She should now have the black wimp eat her cunt and lick her clean. Great story keep it going!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
turn around

Well done, you will have a lot of people talking about this one. What a turn around from most stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Turnabout is fair play! Great twist!

Keep it going! I would love to read more about having her cuckold slurp the "superior" white cum of her lover-stud from her well-fucked pussy!

romaq7705romaq7705about 19 years ago
color blind

i wanted to see how this series ends before i give my rating. but reading the comments posted, i share my thoughts.

this is nothing but story of a wife cheating on a good and decent man, a man who loves her to distraction or (distruction) the twist of course it's the black man getting the raw end of the deal this time.

come on guys, does color really matter? do you feel for the black cuckold guy or the white asshole?

cheating is cheating. is the wife less of slut if she fucks a white stud? should the husband fell less hurt bec the white wife is fucking a white stud?

really guys?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous