All Comments on 'Jerry and Jenny Ch. 01: Pinky Promise'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Bitter sweet at its best saddletramp. I’m turning 70 myself and my wife and I will celebrate our 50th anniversary this year also. This one strikes the perfect note of our love that transcends and accepts all. Real love transcends death. It is a foretaste of an eternity of well spent unity, of constant discovery, of unconditional acceptance, of unfeigned transcendent arms spread wide exuberant JOY; of transcendent and eternal communion! Our funerals will be a celebration of our promise… our CERTAINTY of our eternal bond that transcends our first steps into our eternity together…

Thanks saddletramp for a love story that transcends circumstance. 5 stars of course.

ag2507ag2507over 2 years ago

I usually devour your stories but this one is eluding me. I suspect because you start at the end and my primitive brain gets into 'What's the point' mode. I have never been a fan of flashback and this is kind of the ultimate flashback. I have to write the metadata for the books I publish and if you give too much away folk don't buy them.

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

Not my preferred subject matter, prefer your btb stories. However, as always this one was written in such a way that made it a great read. Looking forward to your next story regardless of the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, having her send him a video of her getting fucked by a beer bottle, and it turning him on was not 'erotic' at all. Just made him seem like a premade cuck and her nothing but a filthy whore. Couldn't read it past that point, since everything they might have later would be tainted by that moment.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

In today's times, it seems hard to find any lasting relationships. You have started capturing this one in the best way. This is the start of another 5-star story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cuck in an I/T story? Wtf?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Great one ST, really heart warming.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

wonderful, thank you!!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

You...start with her death. I mean. Shit. I don't know what to say. I think I'll wait until there's another chapter, before I read this one, because that really threw me for a loop. I mean you skipped the "happily ever after" and announced "she dies, leaving him with naught but memories!" at the very start. I know people do that, but...I *like* happily ever after, dangnabbit! So I'm going to wait, to see if the next entry is well received.

|

Obviously I won't rate until I've read the story, though. I just wanted to share my reaction to starting the story, with an addendum that I *do* plan to finish it, eventually. Maybe I'm just in the wrong headspace right now.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

This shows what a multi-talented writer we have hear. This is quite a departure from some of his harsher BTB stories. I loved it.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Please write more!!!!!

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsover 2 years ago

Heartwarming is the right description of this story.

Great work.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Kind of sad in that we know how it will end - maybe. I had a hard time believing he didn't know his sister loved him in an unbrotherly way growing up. Still gave it 5*

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Damn SaddleTramp, you had to kill off another main character and make me sad! But hey, It still deserves 5 BIG ASS STARS! Thank you Sir!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

It your usual style, but it works really well. Nice story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

The LW Saddletramp world is magnificent and now I'm discovering his Incest world is just as wonderful. 5 stars.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Absolutely love the story. Is chapter 2 in the pipeline ? AAAAAA++++++

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Poignant and bittersweet. I would rather have you write them without waiting the 90 days after the divorce for the papers to come in the mail. That waiting period only applies to couples who can remarry. Gerald and Jennifer can never marry so it was more irritating than erotic to force them to wait. Especially since you started out the story with Jennifer's funeral. That just emphasized the lost time and opportunities further.

-

Real life is depressing enough without writing depressing situations into this story. 😥 😔 😟 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I forgot that the love of his life was already deceased and it broke my heart to remember. Such a wonderful relationship. You did a wonderful job of this storytelling.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Excellent as always. Just one question, when will this wonderful tale continue?? 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thank you for loving and caring story . Really enjoyed it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad that the tale started with her ☠️ death. That’s life as we all know but that made a sad setting for the rest of the story. It’s also sad that they had to go through another partner before they admitted to themselves that they wanted each other. 5 star rendition.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So he is looking back on around 50 happy years with Jenny. And her supposed infidelities took place before they were a couple. So what are some of the comments talking about? Reading comprehension challenged or dying to troll someone?

Good story and more would be good whenever the mood hits you. I think I like your romance and incest stories even better than your regular -great- stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a beautiful sad story. Now, on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5* but will there ever be a chapter 2?

georgerbgeorgerb10 months ago

Would love a part 2…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am OKS72

Please put dates and timespans on a timeliness. A funeral (1973) for a girl born in 1995 is stupid. Having a car at the funeral 2 years before it was made. This story ends at least 45 years in the future. This is pure carelessness.

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a terrific story about a wonderful love affair. Who cares if they are brother and sister. It was a lovely love story! Five stars. Great story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...