Jerry & Millie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

"So what about Brad, Bill and Jim. How are they back in the picture.?"

"They aren't, Jerry. They came by the bank a few months ago and found out I work there. They started their shit with me, the kind of stuff you heard today. Bill and Brad are even married now. Jim is the Sheriff's son and is divorced. They think I want to be with them. I guess they are still thinking about what happened years ago. I'm afraid of them. I'm really afraid."

"Do they know about the abortion?"

"No, other than my parents and aunt, the only person I told was Peg and now you. I'm a grown woman now but still have this crush on little Jerry Jones. I can understand if you want nothing to do with me, I really can, but I would like to at least be friends with you."

"Millie, I have to tell you that Maria is the only woman I have ever had sex with. I'm probably not a great lover. I like to do it but I don't know if I'm any good."

"I'm not a woman of the world either. Other than being raped I have only been with one other man. Yes, he was good, I guess. At least it felt good. The other three don't count."

"Okay, this is all going pretty fast for me. I'm still a country boy. I met you today for the first time in over ten years. God, I don't know how to say this."

"What is it, Jerry? You don't want to see me?"

"Hell, no, that's not it. I want to have sex with you. I'm not stupid. I like you - no, I more than like you - but until we make love... Millie, I want you but don't know if I could say I love you till we fuck. Damn, that's what I mean but it didn't sound good."

"It sounded good to me, Jerry. I can go for that. We'll have sex but you will have to wear a condom, unless we get married. Boy, that's putting the cart before the horse."

"Let's make a date and see how it goes. You have to promise to have sex with me so we can see if it's sex or love or if I'm any good."

"It's a deal. When is our date?"

"Saturday - this Saturday - I don't want to wait. I did enough waiting in my life. Let's ask Peg and Roger to go out and then you can come home with me."

"No, you have to get a motel. I can't make it with you with your father thinking I'm some kind of slut," she smiled.

"Okay, let's go tell Peg and Roger."

We walked back into the house and Peg asked, "Well, Millie, how did it go?"

"Can I talk to you in private, Peg?"

"Sure, no problem." We walked into another room.

"I told Jerry everything, and I mean everything. You're right, I still do care for him. We want to get to know each other better. We want to go on a date Saturday and would like you and Roger to go with us."

"Sure, I don't think Roger would mind. You have to get dad to watch JJ. Think you can do it?"

"God, I hope so. Let's go see what happens."

As I walked back in the room, little JJ came up to me jabbering, "Mommy."

I whispered in his little ear so I thought no one else could hear. "I sure hope so, honey."

He smiled back at me like he understood. I hugged him and kissed him on his cheek. Then I looked over at his grandpa.

"Mr. Jones, would you do me a favor?"

"Sure, Millie, if I can? What do you need?"

"Could you watch JJ Saturday night so Jerry and I can go out? It will probably be for all night. I will promise to clean your house for you as payment for watching JJ." Well, there it was for anyone wanting to read between the lines. Jerry was in the bathroom and had no idea what was said.

Jerry came strolling back into the room. I was holding and hugging little JJ.

Mr Jones asked his son to step on the porch for a minute. As soon as Jerry stepped through the door, his dad asked, "Jerry, do you care for Millie? I mean really care for her? You see, she offered to clean our house on Sunday if you spend the night with her Saturday. Son, I think she loves you. I'm willing to watch JJ but not so you can just get your rocks off and hurt her. If you think you love her then I'll watch your son for you."

"Holy Christ, dad, this was supposed to be something private between Millie and me. I have strong feelings for her, really strong feelings. I thought it would be nice to go on a date and see if we are compatible. I forgot this family doesn't have many secrets. I promise you, that I will not hurt Millie. If I find we are not compatible, I will not have sex with her. Is that fair enough?"

"Fair enough, son."

Chapter 3: The date.

Millie, Peg, Roger and I went out bar hopping on Saturday. Millie looked fabulous. I asked to go where they had dancing just so I could press up against Millie's breasts. It was so nice, and she smelled so good. Things were going great. It was like two teenagers on their first date. On one slow dance she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. Her lips were so damn soft. This might sound a little gross but I could have sucked her lips off her face. God, what a woman!

At the next lounge we went to Jim was sitting at the bar watching Millie. I could tell she was a bit nervous.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You're with me." She seemed to relax a little.

The four of us sat down and Rog and I ordered beer and the girls had mixed drinks. They got up to use the restroom - apparently girls can't piss alone. As they walked by Jim, he tried to touch Millie's ass but she pushed his hand away.

I got up and walked over to the bar where slime ball was sitting. He held out his hand as if to say, "Hold it," but I grabbed his thumb and started to bend it backwards. When I got it to its breaking point I stopped as he had tears in his eyes, the pain and thought of me breaking his thumb had really scared him.

He screamed out, "My dad's the sheriff."

"You are one stupid fuck. If I bend this thumb another half inch, I can rip it from your hand. Now I'm only going to say this once. If I find that you so much as even look at my girlfriend, your dad, the big time sheriff, will be the one to try and recognize your corpse. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes, sir, clear, perfectly clear." He was now crying.

"Shit, I ought to do something to you. Cut you up - I got my knife with me. Maybe break off this thumb. You know I'm crazy, God, if I even see you again, I think I'll kill you. Yeah, that's it. I'll hunt you down and cut you up into little pieces so your dad can put you together like a puzzle just to identify you." I laughed a really evil laugh.

Right then Millie and Peg came out of the restroom.

Peg touched me on the shoulder and said, "Let him go, Jerry, please let the man go."

I let go of his thumb and he jumped up and ran out of the bar.

We all went back and sat down.

Peg looked at me, "Okay, little brother, did you play that silly little mind game about cutting him up like a puzzle?"

"Yep, sis, it works every time. I guess that's what I get for being mental," I laughed.

The creepy bastard wouldn't be worth going to jail for, not now, not since I've got Millie.

We went to a no smoking restaurant and had a nice dinner. I glanced over and on the other side of the restaurant were Brad and his wife and Bill with his. Again the girls had to leave to piss. While they were gone I asked Rog if anyone ever got even with Brad for touching my sister. He didn't know about Millie.

"No, Peg told me to not even talk to the son of a bitch. He hasn't said a thing to Peg or me in years. I heard he tried to bother Millie the other day."

"Do you want revenge, Rog? I do. You can stay here or come with me and feel better."

I saw that the two assholes were going out for a smoke. They never saw us in the restaurant. So we went out the side door. We told the waitress we would be right back. We needed to use the restroom. When we got to the side of the building I confronted both Brad and Bill.

"Brad, you never learn. I told you never to mess with my family. Millie's my woman and I hear you messed with her. You and fuck face here didn't listen. So here's what's going to happen. Roger and I are going to kick your fucking asses all over this lot. If you turn us in, I will be back to cut you to pieces, both of you. They will have enough pieces to make a puzzle out of you." I gave them my evil menacing grin.

"Jerry, please. We can talk about this. I'll move away. There is no reason to hurt us. Everything is in the past. Please let's talk it out."

"Okay, I'm a mental case. I can give you guys a choice."

"Great, Jerry. I knew we could work it out. What do you want us to do?"

"I want you to put in writing that you will let us fuck your wives if we promise not to beat the shit out of you. Oh, and that you are sorry for lying to the police about Peg. For you, Bill, write I'm sorry for bothering Millie and you can fuck my wife for repayment of my wrongdoing."

I took my knife out of my belt and told them they had one minute to reach a decision. They were worthless human beings. They grabbed their pens and paper and some napkins and started writing.

"You two are some sorry pieces of shit. Willing to have your wives fucked over instead of being a man."

Rog spoke, "Jerry, I have to hit this sorry bastard at least one fucking time."

Rog reared back and let Brad have it in the belly. "You sorry, miserable, fucking bastard. You ever come near my wife again and I'll kill you. I don't need, Jerry. That's something I'm willing to do on my own."

Bill got on his knees and begged us not to hit him. We shook our heads and walked away.

We took the napkins and went back in the side door to our table.

"Where have you two been?" asked Millie.

"Looking for a couple of woman to have sex with."

"Did you find any?" laughed Peg.

"As a matter of fact we did." We gave the girls the napkins. They looked over and saw Brad and Bill coming back into the restaurant to sit across from their wives. Brad was holding his mid-section.

Their wives asked them what happened. We could hear them say they were jumped in the parking lot. We overheard one of the wives saying something about calling the sheriff. Bill told them no way, they weren't calling any sheriff. They told their wives to just let it go.

"Jerry, you didn't do this. Tell me you didn't do this," Peg cried

"Peg, you and Millie have the napkins. Walk over and give it to their wives. I know you wanted to do something like this for a long time. After all, you're a Jones."

"Well, Millie, what do you think?" asked Peg.

"If I want to be a Jones someday, I guess I better start acting like one," she laughed.

The girls walked over to the table where the couples were sitting. I know this was wrong but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

It was Millie that spoke. I was so proud of her. She would make a great Jones. Very few woman would be able to keep up with her.

"Our men have all the pussy they will ever need. They don't need your sorry asses. Maybe what you need are a couple of real men." Then they threw the napkins at the wives of Bill and Brad.

The wives read the notes written by their husbands. They could tell their husbands' handwriting. They couldn't believe what they were reading. Their husbands were going to let other men use them.

"You sorry pricks, willing to give us away to save your own asses." The two women threw their drinks on their husbands and then turned the table full of food over on them. They got up and walked out the door. Brad and Bill sat there with the mess all over them. They quickly asked for the check so they could leave.

Peg looked at me and said, "Jerry, that was wrong and you know it. I do have to say I'm glad Brad finally got his just due."

"Peg, I never hit Brad. Your husband did."

Peg looked at Roger and smiled.

Roger looked at her and said, "I may not be a Jones but I have the same pride. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

Peg reached over and kissed her husband. They were a great couple.

"Hey, guys, I hate to break up the party but I'm getting tired."

"You don't look tired to me," Peg replied.

"I'm kind of tired too," Millie responded.

"In that case you guys better go to the motel so you can get some sleep. You have a house to clean in the morning, Millie," laughed my wonderful sister.

We said our goodbyes and Millie and I headed for the motel. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. Damn, a guy in his mid-twenties and was afraid to have sex - no, was afraid he wasn't good enough to make love to the woman he had always cared for.

We checked in and we had two little suit cases. Millie went into the bathroom to change, so I flipped on the TV to have a little noise in the room.

I heard the door open and Millie came out dressed in a sexy little red number. Damn, she looked great.

"I bought this for you yesterday. I hope you like it."

"I have never seen such a beautiful woman. Are you sure you're in the right room." I smiled.

"Jerry, I'm really nervous about this. I'm trying to act real sexy for you but have never really done much in the sexy department. I just want you to love me and I'm not sure how to go about it."

"Just be yourself. Don't act, don't make believe, just be the Millie I always thought about."

"I can do that, Jerry. I can be me."

With that said she turned off the TV dimmed the lights, walked over to the bed, took my hands and pulled me up to my feet. "Kiss me, Jerry Jones. Kiss me like you love me."

I kissed her lightly and then over and over again. I pulled her to me so I could feel her breasts against me. I stopped and took off my shirt.

"I want to feel your breasts against my chest.."

"Then take off this little top off me and press up against me."

I removed her top and for the first time saw her twin mounds as she pressed against me.

"You feel so good, Mil, so damn good," I said, as she kept pressing her breasts against my chest. "I want to suck them."

"Jerry, you don't have to tell me or ask me what you want. I'm yours for whatever you want. Just take me."

I stooped over and started sucking on her big nipples. I was lightly biting and sucking away as I heard Mil moaning.

"Am I hurting you? I don't want to hurt you."

"God, no, Jer, It feels so good. Suck, bite, but not too hard and make love to my titties. Give me sucker bites on them. I don't care. No one's going to see them but you. Do what you want to them. God, it feels so good."

I finally sat at the edge of the bed - it was hard stooping over. This way she just leaned forward as I played with those beautiful mounds.

"Lie down on the bed so you can be more comfortable." She did and all she had on was her little red panties. I slipped off my pants and climbed back on the bed in only my boxers.

I started by kissing her lips and then back down to the twin mounds. I moved one hand down to her belly and began rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Mil, can I kiss your belly?"

"Don't ask, Jer. Just do."

I moved my lips down to her belly. I could feel and hear the intake of breath. I rubbed and kissed her belly. I could even smell her sex, so I knew what I was doing was good. She must be loving it. That's what it's all about. The more I did, the more she loved it and the more she loved it, the more I did. It must be what real love is all about. She was moaning really loud by then.

"Jer, you haven't even touched me down there and I am already coming. God, I love you. Please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. I had just begun. I slid my hand under her panties and onto her mound. I couldn't believe this was only the second woman's bush that I had touched. This was the one I always dreamed about as a kid, the one I masturbated to while in lockup. Now I had it in front of me.

Her pussy was so wet and soft. Two of my fingers sank into her valley with ease. I wanted it to last but yet I needed her now. I pulled her panties off and then my boxers.

"I'm sorry, Mil, I have to come - I have to come right now." Saying that, I buried my cock deep within her and pumped till I exploded in her. "My God, Mil, I forgot the condom. I'm sorry."

"It's too late to worry about it now, just keep fucking me. I'm about to come again." She screamed out and pushed her pussy up against my still hard cock.

We were both soaking wet with perspiration. I pulled my somewhat hard cock out of Mil. I crawled up next to her and asked her to give me a couple of minutes and we could go again.

"I have to pee anyway" she smiled as she got up with her hand between her legs.

"How can you pee? Peg isn't here to go with you," I laughed.

"Smart ass," she laughed.

I heard the shower running. A few minutes later Millie came out and looked sexy as hell with her wet hair and a towel wrapped around her.

"I wanted to be clean for you not knowing what you wanted next."

I pulled the towel off her and pulled her on top of me on the bed and started kissing her again with freshly washed boobs against me.

"You made me into a breast man. Damn, I love your breasts."

"Do you love my pussy too?"

"I love it so much I'm going to eat it for a snack right now," as I rolled her over on her back and got down between her thighs.

"Oh, Jer, I've never had a man do it. Are you sure? Oh, shit, that feels good," as I forced my tongue into her hot waiting wet pussy.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, damn good, feels so good, Jer, my God, my God, so good."

I kissed, licked and ate her pussy for all I was worth. I was like a madman eating at her pussy. She grabbed my head with both hands and pumped up and down, pushing her pussy in my face.

"So good, so good, I love you Jerry, I love you, God, how I love you." She had her biggest climax yet with her juices totally coating my face. Her pussy kept having little spasms as she finally let go of my head. I couldn't believe I could get so turned on eating out a woman's private area. I must really love her. It's got to be love to make a man react the way I do with Millie.

With my face full of her juices I crawled up and started open mouth kissing her, sharing her own juices with her. We were like two monkeys in heat. I swear I needed more.

"Turn over, Millie. I want to take you from behind."

I was doing like she said. I wasn't asking. I was doing - doing what felt great.

I took my hard cock and slowly pushed forward into her as deep as it would go, my balls bouncing against her. In and out, in and out, she was meeting me with every thrust. I removed my hand from her hips and kind of laid across her back. I wanted my hands lightly squeezing her breasts.

We started moving so fast that I had to let go of her breasts and grab her hips again as I was ready to release into her for the second time.

"I feel it, Jerry. I feel your cum coating my insides, so good, Jerry, you're such a great lover. You better marry me. I can't live without your love - so good, so very good."

Was she just talking through ecstasy or did she mean it? She was one hell of a woman.

"Millie, that's all for right now. Let's rest and, when we wake up, we'll see what happens."

She rolled over on her back and we gently kissed, not lip locks, not a lot of pressure but a slow methodical kiss. I put love in that kiss and she returned it with the same feeling.

We fell asleep and in the middle of the night I woke up and found myself pressed up behind Millie with my cock starting to harden into her ass. I felt her reach back and place my cock at her pussy opening and push back against me until she took the full length. She was half asleep but I heard her say.

"Anything for you, Jerry - anything."

I wanted release; I wanted to come again. She rolled her ass against my cock till I shot a load inside of her. I don't think she climaxed. I really don't know but I fell back to sleep with my cock imbedded in her.

We slept in late the next morning. We woke up about the same time and when she pulled forward, my cock popped out of her.

"Did you do me while I was sleeping?" she smiled.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers