Jerry & Millie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers

"You really didn't know?

"I dreamt that you did. Maybe that's why I slept so good."

I got up to pee. I needed to take a shower too but I figured I would let Millie go first. When I came back she jumped up and headed to the bathroom and my juices started to come out of her.

She was laughing and said, "Jesus, Jerry, how big was your deposit? If it were money, we'd be rich." And she ran to the bathroom to pee.

When she came back out, I asked her if she wanted to take a shower first. She told me no because she wanted to take one with me. So that's what we did. We were in the shower for about three minutes when I got a hard-on and had Millie put her hands against the wall as I took her again.

"My dick hurts but I have to have you." I reached around and gently massaged her breasts as I was giving it to her from behind.

"Don't ever apologize for making love to me, Jerry. You can have me anytime you desire. I love you, Jerry Jones, and just so you know, that's not the sex talking. That's Millie saying it."

After we both came, I got out of the shower and said, "No way we can shower together. You can take one and I'll take one when you get finished. By the way, Millie, I love you too and that's both Jerry Jones and his dick talking." I smiled at her.

Chapter 4: Conclusion and after thoughts:

We headed for home. When we got to her house, I got out.

"Where are you going, Jerry?"

"To see your mother."

"My mom? What for?"

Her mom was on the porch when we got there.

"Mrs. Jordan, I would like your permission to marry your daughter. I'm in love with her and want her to be my wife. I know I'm supposed to ask her father but since he has passed on, I think it only right to ask your permission out of common courtesy."

I looked over my shoulder at a crying Millie.

"Are you Peg's brother?"

"Yes, ma'am and proud of it."

I didn't know that Millie had told her mom the real story about me being locked up. I thought I would have to try and explain but I didn't have to. After her dad had died, Millie and her mom had a heart to heart talk. Her mom finally believed her about the rape and then she told her about Peg and me.

"Yes, Jerry, it would be wonderful to have you as a son-in-law. They don't make men like you anymore."

I turned around and Millie planted a kiss on me.

"Start making plans, sweetheart. I don't want to wait long," I told Millie.

"Nice meeting you, Mrs. Jordan." I kissed Millie one more time before I headed up the road, a very happy man.

When I got home, I told dad that Millie and I were going to get married as soon as possible. I asked him if we could live there with him. Dad needed somebody around. He wasn't that old but family needed family.

We decided to get married two weeks later. The only people that were there were family. Millie's mom showed up too. We decided that for our two witnesses we wanted her mom and my dad. We said our vows to each other.

"To have and to hold till death us do part. To love and honor, from this day forward."

I wanted Millie to know that I meant every word of it. I looked directly into her eyes as I said every word. When I finished she had tears in her eyes. For the first time in my life I cried in front of someone else. I was finally with the person I had loved my whole life.

Yes, I had loved Maria, and she was a good wife and was the mother of my son. She would never be forgotten. I will make sure he knows about the good person his mother was.

But, life goes on and now I was with Millie. When JJ called her mommy she could say, "Yes, sweetheart, mommy is here."

JJ walked up to Mrs. Jordan, Millie's mom, and called her Nanna. JJ never met his nannas. Mrs. Jordan reached down and picked him up and hugged and kissed him.

"Who told you I was Nanna," she asked JJ."

He pointed to my dad and said, "Grandpa did. Are you my Nanna?"

"Of course I am, sweetheart, every child needs a Nanna and I'm yours."

JJ smiled and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

After the ceremony we all headed to the restaurant. Let's see there was Peg, Roger and their three kids at one table, Roger's parents at another. Millie and I sat at a table with my dad and her mom and of course JJ.

"Dad, we're a good family, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are son. A very good family."

That was how Millie and me started out. Since then we have had two little girls. They are now four and three years old. JJ is now eight and is very protective of his sisters. I guess it runs in the family. In case your playing with the numbers Millie did get pregnant on our first marathon night. I say first because we've had many more since then.

Peg and Roger are doing fine. They are very happy together and satisfied with having three kids.

Dad and Mrs. Jordan are now dad and mom. They got married about three months after Millie and me. Dad gave us the house and he moved in with mom. We're so happy they found each other.

That leaves us with the three stooges. Bill and Brad are now divorced. We have no idea where they moved to. Their wives got everything after making a spectacle of their husbands at their divorce hearings. They made sure the whole county knew about the notes they wrote. Wherever they went they became laughingstocks. So they left for places unknown. Jim still lives in the county. His dad is still the sheriff. Whenever we run across Jim, he leaves the premises as soon as possible. He even leaves when he sees Peg and Roger and he hardly knows them. I guess it's because Roger was with me at the restaurant.

The Joneses are well known in the community now. We got respect somewhere along the line. I guess it's from holding true to your beliefs.

If this story ended like a dream come true, that's because it is.

Life is good, once you get past the bad parts.

*

Thank you for reading my story

As usual feel free to comment.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers