All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 11'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT!

everyone gets some

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
What is going on?

Im kinda lost as to where this is going to go. Getting Jess and Jon involved, again, with Caitlin and Travis is a huge mistake. I thought this was a brother sister incest story, yet you keep pushing those 2 into the story and its just gotten worse with their increased involvement. They just need to go away, but i feel you intend to push them into their relationship. How can they understand how in love Jess and Jon are yet continue to fuck them.....

The vacation needs to end just to get away from the extras.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

It was a very hot scene, but it would've been better if Jess had gone all the way with Travis. Maybe in the future all six characters can share a group sex session.

ArmyBikerArmyBikerabout 6 years ago
Losing track

Or used to be a great story about the brother and sister, now it's just turning into sun orgy and not focused on what the story started as. Losing focus for the sake of gratuitous sex

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 6 years ago
A sort of side story.

Somehow this seemed to be a sort of side story written by a different author which, I thought, took away from the main theme. It would stand on it's own alone without needing a tie in to the series. In the beginning, the unexplained tears and feelings of Gloria, the short sentences that explained their intent without elaborating on the action to tell a story of the three couples that had happened over a longer period of time then the paragraph exposed, and then the unexplained and unfinished painting. I found it sufficient without being arousing but diminishing the effects of later events; as I said, a stand alone story but still worthy of 4*. Just my $ .02.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It seemed muddled and not part of the story as it was till now. If anything it spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is a muddled mess. People don't usually go from being conflicted and in tears about the complications of their love life straight into having group sex. It's just weird with all the emotions they have been wrestling with. The group sex is no problem in the story, it is where the group sex takes place in the timeline.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I keep saying it but ignorant authors just keep repeating this bullshit. The authors who know don’t.

Incest does not share, ever. One has to understand an incest relationship, the dynamics of incest, to really understand the intensity of such a relationship.

This chapter scores 1/5/for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES