All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 15'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
spin off?

Any chance we'll see more of Jess and Jon? By themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Very, VERY well done!

GTO_RacerGTO_Raceralmost 6 years ago
Thank you for not killing Jon off

Loved the story, and I am a little disappointed that has ended. You ended it perfectly. Awesome job.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

I have followed this story from the beginning, patiently waiting for each new chapter. It is with a degree of sorrow that it has come to an end albeit a satisfactory one. I had some reservations in the ending of the last chapter of the possibilities of a pregnancy but you managed to weave that excellently into the story so it worked out well; thank you. I don't know how to put the whole series in the 'favorite story' category so I will add the first chapter and hope that will suffice. As you have stated, this was a rolling work in progress, I want to commend you again for a wonderful story. It will be reread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sorry

sorry glad this is over -loved story until you thought she needed to be pregnant-ruined whole story for me

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 6 years ago
Nice finish to the story

I know I have been a little harsh on the previous chapters of your story, i just never liked the idea of bringing in outside people with incest stories, additional family is fine. It may not have been to bad had it only been once, but because of how much they became apart of the story it over complicated things.

Im glad you ended this on a happy note though, and I'm glad you didn't decide to kill Jon, that would have been horrible. Their relationship was looking a little rocky there for a minute though.

I do think the additional fetishes added were a little weird to all of the sudden add 14 chapters intoba story with no prior mentioning of it.

But in the end nice finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
True romance

I appreciated your author's notes.

I felt the uncertainty of the direction and the ending.

But it really worked well, a tale "against all odds."

Thank you.

Steve

kyotie913kyotie913almost 6 years ago
GREAT story GREAT ending

I hope your future stories are as good as this one.

To those who hated Catlin or Travis or David, you don't know what it takes to make a story complete and not a two-page hand job. To the person who didn't like the fact that Jess ended up pregnant all, I can say is I loved it and you're wrong.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Yes there were some hard to read bits but I can skip read over those. I like the way the story progressed, the sex was good for me it showed not just lust but real love. The ending is magic. Thank you for a job well done.

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
Well done.

You will note that we didn't add this series to our favorites until just before making this comment, that's because we were waiting to see if you gave us a good ending, you did, but apparently were thinking of not doing so.

The way you describe your writing on this is how I write, the story tells me what's going on, I don't tell the story. many people can't grasp that, but it's also how Piece Anthony describes his writing so it must be a good way to go.

Loved the twists and turns made for a much more interesting read. Good ending, although with the fetishes tacked on at the end it seems a little unfinished, and one last thing, did Jon grow his hair back?

Altogether loved this story,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Glad to see the ending you gave us. The rest of those would have diminished what you wrote. I think the emotions in the hotel room was what was missing in your follow up to the unnecessary snowballing in previous chapters. The ups and downs were interesting and glad there was a nice end.

rnebularrnebularalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved this whole series. The evolution of these characters was amazing to witness, and the emotions displayed gave them the 3 dimmensional feel that I crave. The sex between them was hot, and I felt, appropriately spaced throughout. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to your next work.

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 6 years ago
An Excellent Series

This has grown and morphed over the months and for the better. The story has always been enjoyable and your attempt to explore and describe the emotions of your characters is commendable. All in all a comfortable five stars

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Many Thanks!

Thank you for all the support and positive comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I'm as happy as anyone that I decided to throw practicality out the window and let Jon and Jess stay together. All the characters, even the minor ones like Sophia, seem to have more to say. Whether I'll every find the time to listen quietly enough, and long enough, to hear what they are trying to say remains to be seen.

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow.

This series from start to finish has been a wild ride, one that I've looked forwards to each week/month. Out of all of the stories I've read on this site, this series has been the only one I've felt compelled to comment on. It was just THAT THAT GOOD. Seriously, the character development between Jon and Jess had me swooning over both of them, and the finale was every bit as sweet as I had hoped. 10/10.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventureralmost 6 years ago
WOW!!!

I read the whole thing. Waited and wondered about upcoming chapters and everything else. Its amazing. Thanks for the story.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Awesome ending!

Thanks for this whole series!!!!!!!

Oldfart47Oldfart47almost 6 years ago
Great

To be able to combine the erotic and taboo with an interesting story takes a special talent. Anyone can just write page after page of fucking and sex acts with no interest behind them and no point to the story. Thank you for a great read and please can we have more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect,almost

This was almost the perfect love/lust incest story. I’d like one more chapter though where Jon and Jess have sex with the parents as a make up when they tell the par ents about the pregnecy

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 6 years ago
WOW

just wow! it took me three day to read all of the story and it is amazing. is this the end? or will it continue? i would love to read more i loved it thank you!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
For fifteen chapters, the occasional editing issue is minor...

But I liked the story overall...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Overall, very good

Entertaining, and unusual. Good plot twists. Strong character development. The closing notes were interesting, but any of those alternate endings would have done a disservice to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

The story blew me away please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I loved it. I just could not stop reading. Thank you for your amazing story and the happy ending. You're an amazing author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

Very, Very Great Story!

Smexy0512Smexy0512about 5 years ago
Wow

I’ve waited to the end to finally comment and I have to say you had me the whole way thru this story excellent job

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

This is the only long story that I really got entwined with on Literorica.com and could not wait to finish. Excellent job and worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story and series. I waited to the end to make a comment. Loved the characters and the pace of the story. I loved that you wrote a story that included sex instead of sex interrupted by a story. You are a writer that kept my interest the entire story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely Done...but convoluted

I've held off comments until the end, although it was a struggle. So a few criticisms, and a couple of "fuck what those people think" comments.

You wrote a nice story. It wasn't the most erotic, but it held my attention, and I was genuinely interested in where the story was going. So Bravo.

You spent 15 chapters telling the same story that could have been told in 8 slightly longer, but shorter chapters. Longer with content, shorter in some of the scenes were too dragged out. Some were extremely necessary, and some just went on too long.

Continuity issues are important. Character names and pairings are important. There were too many instances of Jess leaving, and then Gloria looking at Travis and Jess when it should have been Caitlin. The dinner at Caitlin's restaurant was with Jorge the Chef, then the next chapter the Chef became Manuel. Who is Manuel? One chapter has Jess berated Jon for beating himself and calling himself a bitch and a cunt, only to have Jon tell Jess he told her not to call herself those names. While you may not outline your stories, these issues can be avoided by taking notes regarding characters, and story progression.

Outside characters in Incest stories: Not an issue. I understand why people get upset about it, but when your story is a Romantic Love story containing Incest, outside characters can provide perspective, and the brief sexual encounter was an exploration rather than a character dynamic. While unnecessary, it worked because it wasn't used to portray Jon as a "Bull Stud", but as a path not chosen.

Gay/Bi - There is a strange dynamic in Incest erotica that freaks people out. Lesbianism is rarely complained about, but much like Jon's Finger in the ass doesn't make you gay thought, some people flip their shit when they read anything involving a male character eating cum...even if it's his own. Fuck those people. They probably believe that girls really gargle before kissing after a blowjob too. I've never met a woman that doesn't laugh to herself when the guy she's dating believes that. The categories here are pretty well defined, and two brothers having sex is Incest and Gay, but should be put in the Primary category. You wrote a story where the primary story arc was a Brother/Sister Incest relationship. If they participated in an orgy, it is still incest,

Overall, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great

i loved the hole stories and i love the end great storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it. Made me cry several times and 79 years old...

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I'm glad to see people are still interested in my story. Thank you for the comments and compliments. I particularly appreciated Annonymous' "Nicely Done...but convoluted" comments because they were so dead on. I loved having LarryInSeattle as an editor and the errors mentioned in that comment were simply one's I slipped past him. I've try a couple of editors since but haven't landed on anyone who can deal with the long spell between chapters. So, if any of y'all are interested in editing, shoot me a message. Peace, T

Sunnyd63Sunnyd63over 3 years ago
Awesome

I loved the whole story! Very, very good read!

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Fuck the haters

Awesome story and great character’s way to go 👍

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
This is really good.

This is one of the best works I've read on the site. Your attention to detail and character growth and weaving in so many plot lines effortlessly is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story! I love happy ending. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A bit missing

A good story but... And there'always a but. The story would have been even better if you had covered the highs and lows Jon and Jess went through between chapters 14 & 15

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have given it 5 stars except for the gay stuff. Loved the brother sister incest and the pregnancy. Didn’t care for the parents involvement and the gay stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!!!!keep it up

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Okay, l had my whinges about this story, especially the outsider interaction with the incest couple.

But the story despite all my misgivings was a good one. This is my second time around.

So yeah, the original chapters have now been scored and commented on and my final score given a long time ago stands 5/5.

I hope you write some more.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.09.22]

Excellent series!

'Realistic' characters, that experience things that (some but not all) real people would - causing them (and their relationships) to evolve.

The one thing I would have done is quickly explain the 'Wet on Wet' painting process by mentioning Bob Ross and 'The Joy of Painting'...but that's just me.

11/10 Canvases!!!!!

MilothatchMilothatchover 1 year ago

I usually enjoy stories that are around 5 chapters in length. This is one of, if not the, longest stories I have read on here and I have to say it was beautiful. I absolutely loved it! I enjoyed the ending but it was so good I still want more. Excellent writing! 10/10.

Purekrazy1Purekrazy1over 1 year ago

This is the best story I ever read I loved it

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I gave it 5/5 because it was so well written.

But my thoughts about the characters overall stand.

I go on about incestuous relationships and have close knowledge of same because l was in one for some six years before we were caught

I can tell you a truism about incest that incest authors largely do not understand.

Incest NEVER shares!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you stop wanking and continue on just for the story. Well done. I would love to see what you imagined Jon's painting to be.

gregscottgregscottover 1 year ago

I love how you tell us what your other story branches could have been, and you acknowledge the gay uncomfortableness in the story. I was surprised that it had that homophobic, uncomfortable section that most authors would be scared to put their readers through. I have only written 16 stories so far, and I am not that brave.

You created some wonderful Character development, and we routed on your sibling lovers at each dilemma.

Your end with a three-year-old normal child and still being friends with Travis and Caitlin was what every reader wanted. A Happy ending.

Thank you so much.

Gregscott

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES