All Comments on 'Jessica'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
kilcannonkilcannonalmost 18 years ago
A farce

So you are telling me that he has to love her enough to be a cuckold....but she cannot love him enough to be faithful?

The WandererThe Wandereralmost 18 years ago
kilcannon

I think you missed it completely!

Nice one Bob, I wonder how many others will miss it? Please read JPB's story carefully and without prejudice. And try not to interpret it incorrectly.

Yeah, I'm back here, even though I said I wouldn't be.

DC

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Good story

Lots of unnecessary padding in teh flashbacks, but still good

kilcannonkilcannonalmost 18 years ago
misread the ending

That is what I get for multitasking I guess, sorry JPB. I did not read the ending completely. However, that does not excuse the fact that she felt that it was her right to ignore her wedding vows when it did not suit her.

If I remember from my own vows of 'forsaking all others' did not have clauses of, except if you deny me sex...

But other than my disagreement with that basic issue of adultery and fidelity in marriage, we have to undertand that this is a work of fiction. Overall it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Finally, a sensible conclusion

Religion, like the government, should stay out of the bedroom. To be married with no intimacy means all you have is a roommate...not a spouse. Stan put himself half into the cuckold bag himself by arbitrarily withdrawing sex from his spouse. When Stan abruptly made the announcement that sex was no longer a component in their marriage he failed to realize he is only 1/2 of the mind, body, and soul of this relationship. Marriage is built on the sharing and growth of trust and intimacy between the spouses. Cutting all intimacy with your spouse for religous, political, apathy, changes in sexual persuasion, or any other reason save medical complications is equivalent to reserving all of your intimacy between yourself and your "reason". This is tantamount to cheating and should not be tolerated. The ultimatum was the proper and sensible solution. She spelled out all options for the future before any betrayal took place which makes her far far far the bigger person when comparing her to her husband. This bolsters my opinion that this story provided a truly sensible conclusion no matter what direction it took.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Good story JPB

This is one time I agreed with a former slut turned housewife. The old gal decided that she was not going to be just a housemate and wanted the thing that religion says that is the reason for a person to leave their parents house. Old Stan didn't read much of the good book after all. Just the part the Catholics and fundie groups said was proper.

Granted the whore turned Housewife was a sleazy bitch before marriage, she still was faithfull to Stan after she commited to him. She and Stan discussed getting her sterilized before the fact, and the husband should have told her right then that if she got her tubes tied, that was all the sex she would ever get from him again. Most generally it is the woman who puts the quitting sex on a husband instead of the way this story turned out.

She will still have sex with him but each piece of pussy will be paid for dearly. A new car, trading houses, everything imaginable except need and a loving relationship.

God-Damned good story Bob. After reading your bio, I bet this one was hard for you to write, being that you are a victim of a bible thumping wife. I'll never forget years ago, I had a a pair of fucking Jehovah's witnesses come to the front door, with the Watchtower and other bullshit. I ran the phony sons a bitches off with a .45 automatic that I brought back from Vietnam. Told em both if hey ever came back again, I'd shoot em, and drag em in the house.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This Barely Approaches How Good This Author Can

be when there is some semblance of respect between some of his characters.

It wouldn't hurt for more of this type to entertain more of us bobie.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Great story original and nice setup and twists

You sure made her one of the most faithful people to her vows as she never cheated on them and was devastated in rage about Stan’s unbelievable no sex pronouncement, while remembering her past sexual experiences. She made her decision to let Stan know his options before she acted on any of them, and as hurt and furious she didn’t retaliate right off the bat. This was a woman who truly loved her brainless husband.

I wonder how many people in the world would not retaliate against such unbelievable stupidity that Stan espoused to her.

If dumb Stan’s character has any sense he would kiss her ass for not leaving him outright.

Good story, and as always well written. I wonder if this is an older one of yours or a new write.

Great entertainment and so original, you do surprise sometimes.

Thanks

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And as she

As she closed her arms around him, Stan shoved the cold steel between her ribs, killing her instantly. He then put the revolver to his head and pulled the trigger......no children should be raised by these two fucked up shitheads. Didn't matter, she had contracted aids already, Stan wasted his life. So tragic, hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
stupidest story i've ever read

a guy who wouldnt want to have sex w/ his wife because she cant get pregnant anymore. Okeeeeeey.

this is really a waste of time. especially for the author for he also wasted his talent.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
This STORY is Outright Religious BIGOTRY

The STORY itself is not bad and it well written and JPB continus to writer better and better stories all the time.

Havig the wife NOT do anything outside of the marriage and focusng on trying to get the hubby to see how his arbitary decision is such a BIG deal.

BUT this story the way it is wrtitten shows that JPB is virulent anti religious hate mongering bigot.

The essence of modern feminism and modern liberalism is that woman are More and are entitled to more then just being baby factories and fucking / sex objects. But in this story JPB tries to asseetr that the hubby's mainstream religioius christian faith is somehow preaching NO sex with wives if the intention is NO kids.

where the fuck does THAT come from? In fact as I said the opposite is true.... in many conservative churches that is ALL woman are good for....

Now that beiung said... please understand that I am not a conservative per se... and I LOATHE the religious right. But this premise by JPB is 100% bullshit

The story would of worked a LOT better if the hubby religious conversion was into a deviant form of extreme christianity

LadyCibelleLadyCibellealmost 18 years ago
You've been reviewed

You've been reviewed in the New Story Review thread on the Authors' Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Refreshing

Nice little story with a different slant. Not too realistic but then I don't think it was meant to be. Seems like many of your readers miss the point that this is fiction and is meant to provoke thought rather than follow their idea of political correctness. But I guess it is being totally unrealistic to think that folks like that know how to think. They only know how to hate, threaten, and belittle.

zeke81zeke81almost 18 years ago
I'll reserve judgement

It seems that the end of the story is a set up for a part two so I'll reserve my overall judgement of this until a potential second part is available.

So far I have a few problems with the story. For one thing if the husband only believed in having sex for the purpose of getting pregnant then why was he having sex with her while she was pregnant? For that matter why was he having sex with her before they were married? Secondly the termination of a couple's sexual relationship should not be decided upon by one party without discussing it with the other. If they had discussed it she would not have had her tubes tied and would have been able to tell her husband how important sex was to her, but he decided to cut things off completely.

Also, I hate to sound sexist, but typically it is the woman that cuts off sex in a relationship because most of us men are horny perverts from the onset of puberty until the day we die so I find it highly laughable that even if he suddenly became deeply religious that the husband would cut off sex altogether.

Then there's a problem with her three choices and her reasoning behind not wanting to do any of them. Obviously I don't fault her for not being willing to live without sex, but when she says that she could never and would never cheat on her husband the story shows that she was a major slut in the past and that when she went "out" after he had told her that they would no longer be having sex she went to a bar and picked up 3 young men to fuck her, I do believe that is considered cheating. The divorce option is a little tough to believe also, for a woman that sex means so much to, it is unlikely that the fact that he was a good husband and father other than the no sex thing would keep her from divorcing his ass.

I'm almost certain that you intend to have a second part to this story that has the husband agreeing to be a cuckold, but with a slut like his wife there is little chance that it wouldn't get around town that she was cheating on him and he would either have to become a super wimp and allow her to continue to have her way with whomever she wanted or he'd have to divorce her.

Please, I implore you, stop the common practice of portraying these men as wimps, have the second part be the husband seeing the light and coming up with option 4 where he changes his mind and fucks the hell out of her like they did when they were engaged.

You probably won't do that, I suppose for some reason it reads better if he gives in to her taking lovers, but it dehumanizes the husband to nothing more than her friend and financial support.

How could she respect a man that would let her do that to him? He would cease to be a man and should be killed if he allows it to happen.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
To Zeke81

Zeke, bob explained that time in the bar. She was having a flashback on her previous life before marriage when she took on three frat rats.

Also, the husband didn't get religion until after the 2nd kid was born. I think Bob did a good job on that. I am a dumb son of a bitch and old too but I got that from the story. You haven't been in the "corn sqeezins" have you Zeke. It will fuck up your ability to read and "cipher " too.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 18 years ago
and another thing Zeke........

JPB keeps his stories simple. i'm willing to bet it took you longer to write your comment than it took JPB to write the story!! lol. also, JPB has made his thoughts clear about public comments.....you just fartin' in the wind!

thanks for the story bob. i'm especialy grateful that you actually put a real ending to it. ha!

don

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
One of a kind

Thanks Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Normally I do not respond to other

Normally I do not respond to other comment writers but but a bigot like Hairyin Virginia writes in to again announce his brand of bigotry and hatred towards the religious right it sets me off.

I can tell Hairy that you are a 1. a Cheap bastard (who does not ofer to pay the author for sex/hate stories written solely for you and 2. A non-religious non-church going bigot who publicly announces that he does not follow the love, faith and brotherhood dogmas taught by almost all major religions with your comments on the "religious-right". I am not a supporter of the group (what ever people are in your rel;igious right gathering)l but to read your hatred toward them leads me to think that you should be in Iran or Iraq with other hatred teachers who are in line waiting to do the car bomb trick.

The JPB story's twists and turnsdid not follow the standard rote story plot line, keep it up Bob, it is nice to read something different.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
To the Anonymous in GA

learn to read you stupid bastard... thats not what I said

I dont support the war

I never voted for Bush

I did vote for John edwards

stop posting when you are on crack

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
An Easy 5

Stan finally came to his senses. Couldn't be better.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
Not that good

This story ignored some very basic facts: A woman and man discuss how many kids they want BEFORE getting married. She tied her tubes apparently without Stan's knowledge, as I'm sure he would have fought her. Big life altering decisions are made with your partner's knowledge and input. There differences are a clear reason to divorce. At the end she says she is not going to cheat on him, but she already has. This couple is screwed up beyond belief. He accepts being a cuckold? give me a break! The 50% is for the effort to write the story. I give 0% on the story itself.

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUalmost 18 years ago
Seems realistic to me

I actually know women who have gone thru some version of this, that is, the hubby just totally loses interest in sex, leaving a VERY horny and unhappy wife. Most of them either give it up too, or reluctantly decide to cheat.

This is a pretty good story, along with the flashback scenes, but might have been improved with more of an idea of what sex with this couple was like (other than frequency) prior to hubby being "born again". Also a bit unrealistic was the premise that hubby getting religion caused him to shut off the sex life, that reeks of excuse. I have know plenty of very horny people who go to church.

BonzoBBCBonzoBBCalmost 18 years ago
hey phoenix

you said - "She tied her tubes apparently without Stan's knowledge, as I'm sure he would have fought her."

the story said - "Stan and I had decided that two kids were all we were going to have and so when Alan was born I had my tubes tied."

you said - "At the end she says she is not going to cheat on him, but she already has."

as others have pointed out, all the of "cheating" occured during a flashback, which means it wasnt cheating

you said - "He accepts being a cuckold? give me a break!"

you obviously misinterpreted the ending. "I can't do it Jessica, I can't lose you." how does that imply him allowing himself to be a cuckold?

sorry, i usually dont like to point out one person's mistakes...overall Bob, i really liked this story...it wasnt the typical boring "woman reduces her husband to a worm" story that we've read a million times...there was an actual real storyline behind it...sure some of the action may have been condense, but i'd rather have that than read a 500 page novel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More realistic than some might think

This is more realistic than some might think. I have a husband who is otherwise wonderful but has almost no sex drive whatsoever. Luckily for me, he approves and has encouraged my wonderful sexual relationship with his uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow...

Bob I read most of your stories and I have to say that I am impressed with this one. I enjoyed the telling and I think that you dealt with the flash backs in a wonderful fashion. Good gob on this one it got a 5 from me.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Read!

Great as always JPB. I thought it was clearly written and understandable. As to the readers who read but can't understand, reread it until you can understand.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
Nice

As Kanga said, although the story is unbelievable as Harry said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of your ...

... better works. Also a very unusual twist to works in this genre. While it is clear that dear Jessica was rather loose during college, she was faithful inspite of her husband (and to be honest I do not think they were really that old). As has been previously noted, at least Jessie gave her husband options and he did not give her any, after apparently agreeing to the sterlization.

Now, as has been pointed out though, it is usually the wife who announces that sex is no longer part of the marriage. My wife did that for our 25th wedding anniversary (I was 50) and I will tell you the last six years have been hard.

Also, do not look for a second part - Bob seems to write one part stories so you can draw your own conclusions about the conclusion. Personally, I like to think that Stan came to his senses and renewed his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of your ...

... better works. Also a very unusual twist to works in this genre. While it is clear that dear Jessica was rather loose during college, she was faithful inspite of her husband (and to be honest I do not think they were really that old). As has been previously noted, at least Jessie gave her husband options and he did not give her any, after apparently agreeing to the sterlization.

Now, as has been pointed out though, it is usually the wife who announces that sex is no longer part of the marriage. My wife did that for our 25th wedding anniversary (I was 50) and I will tell you the last six years have been hard.

Also, do not look for a second part - Bob seems to write one part stories so you can draw your own conclusions about the conclusion. Personally, I like to think that Stan came to his senses and renewed his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A nice illustration...

Although harsh in her nature, even to the point of being considered ‘unloving’ but then again Plain Bob that’s your style. I thought this a good example of how the contract we call marriage is ‘modified’ almost daily by one partner or the other. There are good and bad adjustments and a compromise is often the most acceptable solution.

Thanks for a good read.

Regards

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Definitely different!

She should have made the argument, and pressed the point hard with Stan, that there is nothing saying they couldn't "work" at making babies even though it wasn't likely; actually impossible.

They can have a lot of enjoyment trying for another baby.

Regardless of the situation, I don't think I'd care to be married to her. she is a real slut, although a somewhat reformed one. She could leave anytime over another poimt of argument. Not a good position for Stan to be in!!

Landrious1Landrious1almost 18 years ago
I don't know why...

you say it’s unbelievable. My sister is in exactly the same situation except she doesn’t believe in divorce. It’s against her religious beliefs. Her husband cut her off after the birth of her FIRST child, my nephew. He informed her that there was no longer a reason to have sex as he now had a SON. She won’t cheat on her marriage, she won’t apply for a divorce, and he replaced their queen sized bed with 2 twin size. It happens more than you think folks.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
To:More realistic than some might think

Why don't you just divorce the husband and marry the uncle. He is probably in love with you anyway, has more to offer financially, and will die earlier so you can live nicely on a good insurance policy. Your circumstances are a "no brainer" to me if you are fucking the guy anyway. Get some of the fringe benefits besides a load of cum in your snatch and sticky bedclothes.

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Thanks Bob

Good Story JPB.

The husband was a total jerk. Even if this is what he believes now, to spring that on his wife without discussion of any kind was lower than low.

I think she was totally within her rights to rebel against that idiotic suggestion. No one deserves to have that kind of major change thrust at them.

Put the shoe on the other foot and hubby might just have been out cheating already. She actually showed a great deal of restraint. That first night out was the one where her fidelity was most at risk.

Thanks for the read.

and p.s. to all those who wondered if he relented....

"I felt his weight settle on the bed and opened my arms to him." Where in that last sentence of the story do you not see that he is going to fuck her silly??? Geez folks, read and use the grey matter.

Charleybear

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Stan was an asshole. You should have gone back to the doctor's and reversed the tubes tying, and not told Stan, and then gone out and fucked all the other men you wanted to, taking a chance on whether or not you would be getting pregnant, and if you got pregnant, forced Stan to accept the fatherhood as that is what he had wanted in the first place. It would have served him right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

One of your better stories. You sure know how to stir up the shit. The comments are almost as good as your story.

Boyd

DinsmoreDinsmorealmost 18 years ago
Not another one of these...

Cuckolds and sluts...not crazy about either of them. 'Don't get the motivation.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 18 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks, Bob. It's a great tale about a strong woman in a tough spot. Hubby doesn't deserve a woman this good. And a thank-you to Charleybear for his comment. As I read thru these comments I was beginning to think I'd misread the ending.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Good

Much better than some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Realistic Story

This is a good, tightly written story, quite realistic as the situation is not uncommon at all (in both directions within a marriage). The evolved (and still evolving) maturity of the wife is clear, as is the devolution of the husband's. She is being more than fair to him and to herself, and he finally sees the light as he must if he really loves and understands her. Using religion as the ultimate antagonist in the story is ingenious, but shouldn't be very surprising since it is very frequently used to justify any behavior, particularly "biblical literalist" religion. You've done a good job of bringing together several themes, JPB.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Great Story Telling as Usual,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have no use for a man or a woman that goes out

and fucks around on their marriage. It is one thing if they both agree beforehand but totally wrong to do so otherwise. This woman is a nut case and should die of AIDS living by herself. The husband needs to take the kids, divorce her, and get on with his life. She should have gotten his consent and agreement to having her tubes tied before she did it to herself. Sorry folks the husband isnt the one wrong in this story. His beliegs may be questionable but her one sided, self centered ego is a major problem in the marriage.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I thought it was a well writen story

The woman really had no choice if he didn't want to divorce her. So she will go out a couple of times a week and get her pussy stretched. All he has to do is fuck her on a regular basis, and she would probably stay at home. The only thing is if she starts getting some really big cock,, and then he wouldn't be able to please her anymore.Thanks for the story....Rich

hrnicholhrnicholalmost 15 years ago
Who is really unfaithful?

I find the story excellent as presented. While there has been a lack of communication, Jessica was a willing baby factory to a point. There is no indication that her husband actively opposed the tubal ligation, thus there is no infidelity there. However the communication from her husband that there would be no more sex as there was no possibility of pregnancy, was the shot across the bows of infidelity. The marriage contract is a rather interesting document in that it gives each mate certain rights concerning the physical body of the other. When these rights are terminated, it could be very successfully argued that the contract was terminated. Thus, if hubby wants a marriage he will have to find a way to reinstate the rights that he has thrown away. The lady's offer was a bit over the top, but completely legal and just when the circumstances that brought it into play are examined. JPB does this every once in a while and the anonymous comments scream bloody murder. I get tickled because they got their chain pulled and it was their own hand that did the pulling. Keep up the good work--more of this kind of story is a good thing!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Okay

As usual, well written. You continue to make your women out to be total sluts even when they have some cause to cheat. I rather doubt that a Mother and Loving wife would immediately go out and pull a gang bang even after being turned down by her husband the way you say... However, it is your story and the point you made was well taken if too drastic. You are saying, if you can't get it at home go out and find it. Sounds more like a male theme to me. But then, that's why this is more of a male fantasy isn't it?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
poor ron

RonRWoodless apparently read a different story. The wife was remembering her spicy past. She did not do the 3 guys in the bar the night of the ultimatum.

As usual, JPB tells an entertaining story. He is now posting only on SOL I believe.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Can't rate it JPB

once again the wife is a slut and the husband is just some pussy assed wimp.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
"I can't do it Jessica, I can't lose you."

He is making the right choice. He has another option that wasn't discussed. Return to having sex with Jessica.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
WTF?

That story hurt my gonads.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

If it was about self-depreciation then I'm sure the story has done it's job. Otherwise, I'm at a loss to understand the basis for such a story.

The writing was okay, but I can tell the inspiration was strong. Other than that, I can't think of what else to say about the story without resorting to more biased views.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
No Slut

She gave up random sex when she met Stan!

She wisely thought things through and came up with three options - none of which she liked but - she didn't cheat and she wouldn't do that to him!

He did make a decision - he crawled in bed with her - Now, she has her Stan and her sex back!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Can you really imagine a man saying that he voluntarily is going to give up sex for the rest of his life?

I can't. So the story was amusing, but totally unbelievable.

deadonedeadonealmost 12 years ago
Quite funny

The opposite happens all the time. Women go through menopause and decide they don't want sex anymore. The men sit there wondering what hit them and what to do. Wonder how this solution would work there?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Good story

very cleverly told - the flashbacks were really well done. Also a good lesson that religion can fuck with people far more than honest sex ever can. Nice one, Bob.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Decent

She was a former slut who wanted to remain a faithful wife. It's great that she did.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
@harryin VA

This is an adult sex story site! A Fictional story site! IT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA FORUM! I RARELY if ever agree with JPB' s content in his stories, but I only EVER comment on that content. Bob's beliefs are HIS OWN. He is an author and as such has the right to pen any story he chooses! You can like them(yes, sometimes I do) or you can hate them, but you can only comment on THOSE STORIES. To personally attack Bob and HIS beliefs only shows that YOU are a bigot! Despite what you and people like you would have us all believe; EVERYONE is entitled to have an opinion and a belief in something without being subjected to personal hate-fuelled attack!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
simple

Refusal to have sexual relations is legal grounds for a fault divorce, which are usually much less equal in property distribution.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
misinformation

Being a born again Christian ( all be it not a very good one or I wouldn't be here ) there is no reason to not have sex, in fact the bible states that one reason to marry is so we don't sin. My wife and I don't sin heaps, even in our 50's, 4-5 times a week. It's also very good for your health I'm told, even helps a woman in menopause and I am ever so help full. Hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Religion - ya got to love it. Wars and over population are the result. I do wonder about Stan's response. Would he give her what she wanted - a sex life? Or would he react badly to being threatened and on Saturday close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards (thereby cutting off her money source and her ability to hire an attorney?) and Monday go to see his divorce attorney with her note in hand? She's threatening him. I wonder how a Judge would react to that threat? Anyway - it's just another thought provoking story by the devil - JPB! LOL!!!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AND CHRISTAINS DONT HAVE SEX

I don't think so. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
An okay story.

As so often happens with JPB's stories, the tags are lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But he had already lost her

What's to keep? A cheating slut? I don't think so. Get the proof, get an attorney and take the kids. She's a slut therefore an unfit Mother. No Court gives her custody. Move far, far away and start over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no ending for a cheating slut

perhaps another ending, death becomes her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I always wonder

I always wonder how many of the outraged and angry comment writers have actually remained faithful to their spouses and significant others. I've been around a long time and it has been my experience that those who yell the loudest about infidelity and expect it in their spouses are themselves adulterers.

Jessica should have pointed out to her dumb husband that one of the purposes of love making and intimacy is that it strengthens the bonds of matrimony.

FenixreignFenixreignalmost 8 years ago
@anyone saying she is a cheater

She never cheats in this story. She has a fantasy about taking 3 studs home while sitting in the bar and we see memories of other times she had relations with men, but she never actually cheats. She screws up the ovaries to look at her husband and tell him her issues, the possible solutions she has come up with, and then assigns a deadline for a decision. There is nothing wrong with that. He is an asshole for flat out telling her he won't fuck her anymore. That wasn't the understanding when they got married, nor was it a known part of any religious views apparently at the time of the wedding. Her husband had no leg to stand on as far as his unilateral decision goes.

Her solutions were simple but elegant. It seems that in many of the stories where the roles are reversed we see a great majority of posters get indignant with the woman for cutting the man off. Well, you can't have it both ways. Hell, at the end, she indicates that since she doesn't want to cheat, she will just have to divorce him and find someone else. Seems fair to me. No sex? Fine, no marriage.

Get off your soap boxes and grow the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yip this writer is a whore or a wimp cuckold

The title says it all

0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was she really THAT stupid?

Stan took her piece of paper with her offer on it to his lawyer. She lost custody, was granted only supervised visitation, got no alimony and had to pay child support. His lawyer laughed himself silly when he showed her "offer" to the Judge and Child Protective Services. Boy was she a stupid cunt. Talk about cutting off your nose to spit your face.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Option Number ONE....

....Was always for Stan to get his head out of his ass and resume his marital duties as a loving MATE. Jessica should have put that at the top of her list!

Glad that it worked out for her! ;-)

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
SHE WAS NO "HO" MAYBE A LITTLE SLUTTY

just a horny housewife not being serviced by a hubby with strange ideas, TK U MLJ LV NV

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Really!

Good story til the ending or should I say lack of!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BIBLE NOT THE PROBLEM

This story -- and some of the comments -- perpetuates the misconception that the Bible is against sex within marriage.

Here are a couple relevant passages:

I Corinthians 7:

3 let the husband fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband.

4 the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.

5 Stop depriving one another....

(The whole passage should be read to see that the context is sex in marriage and for exceptions. Also sex outside of marriage is not allowed.)

Proverbs 5:

18 ...Rejoice in the wife of your youth

(note: she is still the wife of your youth even when you are both old)

19 ...Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;

Be intoxicated always with her love.

("Breasts" indicates the physical nature of the "love" mentioned here and shows foreplay, not just intercourse)

The Old Testament is often thought of as stricter than the New Testament. OT priests were EXPECTED to marry, and laws laid down as to who they could marry -- a virgin or widow (no divorcees) (Leviticus 21:7.) ( For special rules for the high/chief priest, see 21:10, 13-14).

Religious aberrations turned away from the Bible to celibacy. The idea that nuns are more holy than a mother raising children is preposterous.

Summary: the Bible not only allows sex in marriage, but commands it. This was before the era of birth control (condoms, pills, etc.)

Nevertheless, I gave the story 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Third Choice

I was surprised that she didn't offer the third choice that Stan made for himself - drop the "no sex" farce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL! Stan took her note and went to his attorney

He had already consulted with his attorney and had been prepping for a divorce. He had moved money and hidden bonuses and raises. He was making a bare minimum on paper and had a transfer overseas already worked out. By getting his wife to file, she would have to pay for the divorce. When he got fired and had no job, child support would be minimal and there would be no alimony. She could have the house as they were underwater on the mortgage anyway. So when he told her that night to go ahead and file, she was shocked but went ahead. They lost the house and she was forced to take the kids and move in with her parents. He took his girlfriend and moved overseas and never saw or talked to Jessica again. Bad move on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Ignorant Bob

Neither Fundamentalist or any other Christian denomination holds the view that sex is only for procreation. Sex is reserved for marriage between the husband and wife, but that's the end of the restriction. If you had even a rudimentary knowledge of the Bible you'd know that. Read the Song of Solomon, for example. If you are going to make up stupid stuff, why not premise a story on a guy being born with three 18" cocks? It would be as detached from reality.

gnfitchgnfitchalmost 4 years ago
Re: 2019, Anonymous - Just Ignorant Bob

In the 1950's, in Los Angeles alone, there were more than 2000 different, sects of the Christian religion. Whose to say which one this one relates to. Next to the uninitiated JPB stated in a letter to everybody, he writes for himself, if he is happy then everything is all good. This is just a story, it is fiction, it is not an study of any religion or sect of any religion. I know that the school systems are spending massive amounts of our tax payer $$$$$ do dumb this country down, please don't join the crowd. Learn to start critical thinking, not rote. Learn to question the professors. Don't accept that they know it all, since it has been proven everyday that they do not know everything and sometimes they don't even know anything about what they are spouting. Many just regurgitate, what was dumped on them without question. Take the path less travelled. Don't be a lemming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothing in the Bible says that sex is only for making babies. Any “church” that teaches married celibacy is just a cult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Uh, so why wasn't the most obvious fourth choice on the list? Wasn't "You forget your stupid No Sex idea and we resume being a loving couple"? That is what Stan did, but still, you would have thought that would also be on her option demand list for him.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

The divorce would have gone through quickly. Refusing to have sex with your spouse is grounds for annulment or divorce in any state. In fact the Catholic Church recognizes it as one of the few reasons to fast track a Church annulment.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Interesting story but, hard to give it full marks when basically the majority of the story was her remembering the sex she's had with others rather than the actual issue at hand.

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

I know it is a unique concept but could we all try an remember it is just a story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with the anon who over two years ago wrote that nowhere in the bible does it mention marital celibacy and any church who supports that philosophy is a cult . In fact it mentions several different places in the bible about the importance of intimacy in a marriage . It even suggests that you have a very active and fullfilling sexual relationship with your spouse , as it creates a close intimate bonding in the marriage bed . As a result , it mentions , it will keep the spouses from seeking others outside the marriage for sexual gratification purposes , thus greatly reducing , if not entirely eliminating , the temptation to cheat on your spouse

Very sound advice if you ask me !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS