Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,990 Followers

"You love being fucked like this don't you? You love spreading your legs for a hard cock!"

Jessica moaned.  "Yes! I love your cock inside me! Fuck me harder!"

Pete obeyed, slamming his hips into her.  Jessica was surprised at her own words, but dismissed it, realizing that she was a little intoxicated.  She was a little disappointed when Pete pulled his cock out of her.

"Bend over babe!  It's time for me to try out that ass of yours!"

Jessica's eyes widened.

"No Pete!"  Jay said. "That's mine!"

Jessica felt relieved for the moment.

"Come on man!" Pete protested.

"No."

"Aww fuck! Alright, then.  Bend over!"

Jessica did as she was told, assuming a position on her hands and knees.  Pete came up behind her and slid his cock head along her wet pussy lips.  Then with a powerful thrust his dick was inside her once again.  He really started giving it to her, pounding his cock inside her.  There was a smacking noise as his hips hit her ass on each thrust.  Jessica gritted her teeth as Pete increased the pace, slamming her harder and harder.  Jay moved the camera around to her face.

"Having fun?" he asked.

Jessica looked into the camera.  "Uh huh!"

"How does it feel?"

"I fucking love it!"

"Say a little something into the camera!"

Even though she was drunk, Jessica was becoming a little uncomfortable with the camera.

"Talk you little slut!" Pete commanded between grunts.

At that moment something overcame Jessica and she looked into the camera.

"I love this fucking cock in my pussy!  I love being bent over and fucked like a whore!!"

"Oh shit!  I'm going to cum!" Pete shouted suddenly.   "Get your fucking face over here!"

Jessica spun around to face Pete's cock just in time to catch the first spurt of hot cum in the face.  Jay had the camera right in her face as Pete covered her in creamy white fluid.  Jessica felt like such a porn star!

Pete left pretty soon after he was done.  He got dressed and walked over to Jessica.  Reaching around to give her ass one last squeeze he whispered in her ear.

"You little slut!  I'm going to have my cock in your asshole soon enough!  Jay can't protect you for long."

The harshness of his words scared Jessica, and the thought of this man reaming her tiny ass terrified her.  She sat on the bed, exhausted, as Pete spoke a few final words to Jay and left.  After his departure Jay came over and sat beside her.  He gently stroked her face.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Y...Yes."

"Look, I know Pete can be a dick some time.  I hope he didn't make you feel too bad."

"He made me feel like a cheap slut."

"Did you like it?"

Jessica pondered it for a moment before answering.

"Yes, I did."

"Good." he said leaning in to kiss her.

To be continued.

send comments to xxdamon@hotmail.com

damonX
damonX
2,990 Followers
12