All Comments on 'Jessica Ch. 06'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
This story is begging for another ending..

I think that the cosmic balance of the universe will forever be skewed if this ending is allowed to be the final chapter of the cheap slut Jessica. Someone, maybe I, has to write a chapter that lets Jessica get what is coming to her. I will start my own story but I challenge similar thinkers to write their own endings. Make it mean and nasty, just like she deserves.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Okay

This woman is the worst slut to grace this site. She doesn't deserve anything less than a street corner in the slums of Bombay or Morocco.

There was an ending to a tramp slut just awhile ago where she was dumped into the lowest of the lowest whorehouses and told she could come home after she earned ten dollars. She thought that she could do it in an hour, until she found out that to fuck her it was free but blowjobs cost a quarter.

Jessica doesn't deserve as much as that slut. James however should get the videos and pictures that Jay and his friends have and put them up for sale on the world wide market of porn, that might just pay him back for what she has done.

George

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
Great Ending

This is great. Jessica will remain true and faithful to her wedding vows for at least until time for her to change out of her wedding gown. She will probably figure out some way to leave James at home, and go on the honeymoon with Jay and his friends. James is so fucking dumb, he will probably let her too. My idea of a good ending to this tale of a slut/whore would have been that James would have came in on her and Jay, and called off the ceremony, knocked her lover and master senseless, and then got himself a decent woman to marry.

Oh, to be married to a worthless fucking slut like this. It would make a man so proud to know that if you had a child or children bless this unholy union, that there would never be any chance of one being yours. It would be stump bred like in a pasture full of bulls, with no lineage except just being human.

Gary

whiskybuffwhiskybuffalmost 20 years ago
Pay no attention to the misogynists

Those are the barely literate buffoons who hope your character gets AIDS or some other disease; who think she's only fit for a whorehouse; or who think she deserves to be beaten. What idiots. They'd poke their cocks into anything, but can't stand to read a story about a woman who has the sex drive of like a man--lots of sex and lots of variety. They want women to be chattel; women who can't be owned frighten them, as it is the only way they can keep a woman themselves. Shows how insecure they are. Your stories are excellent--some of the best on the board. If people don't like this genre, they shouldn't read the friggen stories.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
Jay

The last chapter did not mention Jay's plans for her after the ceremony, or if he might possibly make her his sex slave. Was he to remain in their lives? Usually a ring and vows do not usually change a slut for over a week or two.

What would have been cool was to have Jay order her to go ahead and marry James but forbid her to have any kind of sexual contact with him, except to jack him off.

If she got pregnant, she could have blamed it on a fluke of nature. She had touched her pussy with his cum after she jacked him off. that would have really been hot. All James ever got to do with her sexually was eat her pussy and ass, after Jay had cum in her, and that only in a dark room. She gets James used to supporting her really well, and then brings Jay to live with the loving couple. James is introduced to Jay as jessica's long lost brother. James is then told by Jessica that she wants to have James there all the time, because he was abused as a child. James thinks she is kind, and agrees. They have five children together, and James puts them all through college. After the last of the kids leave home, she finally tells James that he is a stupid motherfucker, and she and Jay have been conning him for twenty five years. James goes to the entrance to the freeway, and steps out into the path of a semi doing 80 MPH.

The adulterous couple then live off James insurance policy and tell the kids what a worthless motherfucker old James was. They reveal to the kids that jay was their father, and their mom,Jay, and them, all live happily everafter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No, the story is misogynistic

It portrays her as someone can lie and betray the man she "loves" and then brush it off as if it is no big deal. Even the last sentences were lies of how she is masking what she did from James.

Speculating that she has contracted AIDs or other STDs is not misogynistic but logical given reality and her actions. I do admit that some go beyond speculation into anger and venom, but it doesn't change the facts that there are very good odds that this is what will happen. Nor does it change the facts that James is probably headed for hell, since she has shown that she will betray him any time she can. She's done it already. Oh, sure, she'll feel guilty about it, but she will still do it.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
We are not all women-haters as some think

And I don't think that women should be owned. I think that most people are having a problem with the fact that she betrayed her fiance. She broke a covenant with him, an unspoken promise to remain faithful to him. I know that she was spending micro-seconds everyday feeling guilty about what she was doing, but with her begging to be fucked by practically every man within sight, it's hard to be sympathetic. Does anyone actually believe that this woman would remain faithful to her husband after their marriage? I realize that this is some people's fantasy, but until you have actually felt the white-hot pain of a spouse's betrayal, you will never know the pain there is to see this type of story.

I know that some people say we shouldn't read these stories in this section if we don't like that type, but like you, we are looking for the stories that we enjoy. Not all stories have headers or 1st paragraphs that explain what the story will entail, so we are committed to reading the whole story. There are some authors that write in the "loving wives" section that actually have loving wives and loving husbands. They experiment and enjoy sex with each other and others also. Some of us readers are looking for that type of story. But with the deluge of cheating slut-wife stories everyday and the trickle of actual loving couples stories, it is hard to be objective when commenting on these stories. BTW, we also read the stories in the other sections also.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Misogynist my ass

To Whiskybuff: What a crock of shit. Some people happen to think that fidelity is a resonable expectation between engaged or married couples, what a radical concept. Yet for that expectation, we are branded misogynists, buffoons or insecure. Your argument has the intellectual integrity of astrology. In your stories the husband gets off on the wifes' extra curricular activities. Great, wonderful more power to him. However, their relationship was open from the first. In this story there was no open relationship, just Jessica fucking everything in sight. She was a different person than the one who accepted the proposal and it is this deceit that pisses us off. Most people don't want to own their partner merely hold each to the same standard. Then again, you may not be able to relate to someone being faithful so you are just going to have to use your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hmmmm....

damonX:

It's been written that I should consider myself a misogynist if I take exception to the actions of your female protagonist. Everything she has done belies her intention of committing herself to her future husband. She can't even remain chaste immediately prior to her wedding. I would submit to you that he who considers a woman expressing her "strong sex drive" by becoming a virtual doormat to anything wearing pants is truly the misogynist. A woman can certainly enjoy her sexuality without having to become a trollop. damonX, I wouldn't wish "Jessica" on my worst enemy.

Harkening to an earlier post, who equated a man's sex drive being strong by having a variety of partners? I sure as hell don't! That's one of the most immature and inane statements I've read in a long time. And considering some of the stuff posted here, that's saying something.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
to :The Erotic Avenger

Write it, and we will read it. I'd love to see in the final chapter that James catches her and her owner/operator/Jay right in the act. He forces himself into the room, grabs a club or a fucking chair, and beats the shit out of the son of a bitch that has fucked up his bride to be, and his life along with it.

Tells her to hit the fucking road, and that he never wants to see her slut ass again. He promptly goes down to the wedding guests and the priest or officiate at the wedding, and announces to the whole group what he has just witnessed. He goes back up and tells the bitch that she must return his rings to him NOW. She says she doesn't want to, and he threatens to cut her god damned finger off if she doesn't.

Three weeks later she finds out that she is pregnant. She has no more idea who the father is than she does why she fucked up her own life , and made herself a slut that is not fit to be anything but for the rest of her life. Just a piece of ass to use and abuse. Definitely not the kind of woman to marry.

Gary

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Dear whiskybuff

You poor unfortunate wimp.

So anyone who does not agree with your view of the cosmos is illiterate?

I have been coming to Lit for years now, and have read all manner of public comments since they were introduced relatively recently.

There have been posts of all sorts of drivel and inanity. But this one of yours takes the cake.

You found yourself a nice new word there in 'misogynist', didn't you?

Obviously you give the word a different meaning from dictionaries and those of the general populace who may be familiar with the word.

Or maybe you just cannot tell the difference (in your highly literate state, far above us plebs) between singular and plural.

Misogyny is a hatred of women (note, this is the plural form of the word woman).

Those posting here, with their illiterate opinions, are refering to one particular woman. How you can extrapolate their dislike of this one woman to a hatred of women in general defies all logic, save your own.

People are attacking the character an author has created from his imagination - she ain't even a real person, or did you miss that part?

Are you really one of those happy souls who cannot satisfy his woman, but who needs several others to help him? Must be a great feeling knowing you can never share the intamacy of a one on one relationship. We illiterates are so happy for you!

And obviously with your outlook you attract such wonderful specimens of femininity.

You obviously have most of the people who have posted about this story so unbelievably jealous of your lifestyle that they become dumfounded and can't write correctly enough for you to think them literate.

The woman portrayed in this story is a whore and a cheap slut - as the author intended her to be.

So why be surprised when people comment on that FACT?

Then label them with your 'word for the week'?

You best go back home and suck out the cum of those three men who just fucked your woman.

PS: Sorry if my literacy does not meet your standard. Not.

whiskybuffwhiskybuffalmost 20 years ago
Whining insecure men

Can't handle a woman who has sex outside of marriage, EVEN with her husband's approval/consent. Some guys like it; some can handle it--they are secure in their masculinity. Many, like some of the jerks I see posting here, can't. Tough. Have the guts to use a name assholes. Don't send me e-mails or post annonomously. Let us sample YOUR writing. True, most of us don't like to read about you getting shafted by another man, but if that's what you like, who am I to judge? Try critiquing the WRTITING jerks, don't get your panties in a wad becasue you don't like the genre. If you don't care for slutwife stories, DON'T READ THEM...what a concept. BTW, annon user who e-mailes me and called the wife in this story a whore...learn the difference between a whore and a slut moron.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
The comments on this thread

are way better than the actual story! Hahahahaha!! The best thing that LITEROTICA ever implemented yet is the FEEDBACK PORTAL....

whiskybuff: You are entitled to your opinion, but saying that men that bash these types of women (cheating sluts) are insecure... has to be the most stupid thing I've ever read. Don't you see that you are generalizing? I have read your stories and have a pretty good idea what are the things you like, and more power to you that people like your work. But please, look at what you have written, and ponder how ridiculous that statement is.

TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY: Now I know what I hate most than unwilling cuckold hubbies: clueless, brain dead hubbies. IMHO, the story should end like it is. I wonder how many YEARS will it take the hubby to find out he married a slut? LMAO!!!

tessiatessiaover 19 years ago
Great series

My husband and I both enjoy reading this series. It's good mind candy and it turns us both on.And to some out there. Rick my husband is secure enough that he enjoys watching as I fuck and suck his friends.And I enjoy doing it for him as well

tessia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous