Jessica's Change Management Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever! My orgasm was on the way. Yay! Yay... nay!!

Dunno if it was the sloppy seconds or nasty scene, but the tough guy didn't last long this time. Not at all! A massive thrust smashed my funbags into the toilet tank and totally mashed my titty flesh. Staggered by this sudden, rude motion, my climax slipped away when Checo reached his own orgasm.

Oh boy! He grunted way louder than Chuy. The moans and groans must have been louder than the porno grunts in the adult store. Gasp! Like a flash, he pulled his cock from my sopping coochie and drew my body backwards while wriggling next to me in the cubicle. What the fudge?

Just then, his sticky goo started spurting out. Watching the white spunk spraying out totally bowled me over and left me speechless. Why? Cause the darn ex-con had splashed his sticky jizz against the once-white toilet tank and all over the lever. Gawd! That handle was covered with cream, like coated to the max!

Shocker! Gross out! Horror! All together and more!

"C'mon biatch! Tell 'em vato ya like his dick. Tell 'em ya wanna suck it." Checo instructed me.

Um, what? Um, seriously? No way, I was going to suck this dirty lever handle. No way, I was going to talk to a stupid graffiti! As if!

"Ya fuckin' hoe, what cha waitin' fo'?" The Latino thug wasn't taking no for an answer. "Da hombre's a bit fake, gotta give ya dat. But cha every bit as fake wit 'em plastic nails 'n shit.

"Besides, he's graffiti 'n ya got graffiti on ya forehead." He added. "Cha equal as fuck!"

Holy moly! That left me lost for words, or more like, struck dumb. That bastard had shaved off my eyebrows! That bastard had given me penciled chola brows! Now, he was calling them face graffiti? Seriously?!? Now, he was calling me as fake as a shithouse drawing? As if!

Yeah! As if there hadn't been enough surprises for the day, the Latino pulled my head to the ceiling with another tug on the pigtail reins. Oh boy! Was I in for another surprise. There was a young dude looking over the cubicle wall. Oh Lordy! He must have gotten alerted by all the loud groaning. How long had he been standing on his toilet seat watching me getting fucked? How much had he heard of the gangbangers calling me whore and puta? Dunno!

What I knew was that he looked kinda young, like in his mid-twenties. He also sported a total hipster look with thick-rimmed glasses and a typical undercut with side part. Oh wow! No way, the contrast to the gangbangers' lowride cholo style could have been any bigger.

"Ya like what cha see?" Checo asked the hipster and he nodded his approval.

"Ya can keep on watchin' but no pics or video or shit! Cha ain't want me layin' da smackdown on cha!" The LGZ member laid down the law while also threatening the young clubber.

Of course, he quickly nodded in approval again. His face showed an interesting mix of lust and fear, but in the end his appetite for watching this pervy porn show won.

"C'mon hoe! Ya ain't gonna disappoint dat hombre." Checo turned his attention back to me.

Shoot! I had been so eager to be a good bimbo ass-istant for the law dude. I had been so bubbly and cheery and looking forward to assist him. On the other hand, I so wasn't eager to be a good LGZ hoe for the two ex-cons. I was so revolted and disgusted by their perverted task. What a contrast! What a contradiction!

"What's it gonna be, puta! Ya like it betta stayin' here 'n be dat hombre's pisspot?" The gangbanger's voice turned sharp. "See if he manages to piss dat graffiti off cha face, biatch?"

Most definitely not! I had suffered enough pee stuff and filth thingies for a lifetime. By the way, I had also suffered enough jokes about my penciled eyebrows for sure. Nevermind, the decision had been made.

Anyhow, Checo was totally sure about my obedience, so much that he let my hair go expecting me to do this super pervy thingie on my own. Squinting my eyes, I took a deep breath. All the buzz from the bubbly and tequila shots was literally blown off. Too bad! It would have helped massively now!

"Hey babiiieee! Look at you, like wow, all strong 'n big, fer shure!" I started talking to that stupid graffiti dude on the toilet tank.

Oh Lordy! Even though I felt really sober and rational, I had no problem gushing and babbling totally bimboy. Lotsa practice, I guess. Sorta natural by now, I knew.

"I'm, like man, sooo impressed with your size, you know." I continued prattling at the top of my head. "Oh baby, what a hunk, fer shure! Hihihi! I'm, like, totally in awe 'n all, you know. That thingie's, like, sooo imposing, like totes. Hihihi!"

Could you believe I was talking to a fudging graffiti here? Off the charts absurd! Off the charts pathetic! What made it even more rich and laughable? That I was tracing the shape of the graffiti dude with the tip of my porn claw, like I was literally teasing him. As if he was a real person. Duh!

"Like, mostly, oh my gawd! What a size, totally stately, you know." I rambled on stupidly. "I'm, like, literally blown away. Hihihi! You know what? I would so luuuv to blow you away, like, too. Hihihi!"

OMG! I giggled like the bubbly imbecile monster-titted bimbo owned that I had been dubbed by Shelly. I guess she had been correct all along. However, my giggling was totally warranted 'cause my pun was funny, wasn't it?

Whatever it was, I made sure to run the tip of my super long fake nail along the lever handle, snatching up a coupla trails of spunk underneath my nail. With relish sparkling in my eyes, I looked up at the unknown hipster and held my stretched-out hand over my lips. My tongue darted out to lap the cum from under my fake nail. As I said about my porn claws before, super versatile.

"Mmm! Oh babiiieee, so yummy. Hihihi!" I gushed while smacking my lips. "Oh wow, you make me, like, sooo hungry for more, you know, fer shure!"

Actually, the creamy goo really was tasty. I had grown to like it for sure. That made the pervy task almost tolerable. Almost! What also helped was that I suddenly felt some soft thingie on my groin. Looking back, I noticed Chuy holding some bunched toilet papers in his hand and wiping my crotch from all his cum that was leaking outta my pussy. So nice!

"Umph!" I yelped all of a sudden when I got pushed forward.

The parolee had started jamming toilet paper up my cunny. Woah! He was scrunching tissue after tissue and cramming it up my coochie. Gosh! He was basically plugging my fuckhole chock-full, like literally stuffing a turkey, or more like a sock puppet. Umph!

No way, he was gentle about it, rudely shoving the tissues way up my pussy. Gosh! I could feel 1, no 2, no 3 fingers rummaging in my hot box. In a way, though, it helped 'cause my body got pushed forward. My face was inching closer and closer to that icky, cum-coated lever handle.

OMG! I was basically a glove puppet, dancing on Chuy's hand. All I had to do was open my mouth and let him shove me over the handle. By the way, hand puppet was actually mega accurate 'cause the parolee had his full fist jammed up my pussy by now.

"Hihihi! Oh! Hihihi!" I started giggling in the highest, silliest voice ever when I started my nasty task.

"Oooh! Yum! Mmm! Yum yum!" I purred to express my delight at the delicious cream.

Actually, though, I so badly wanted to scream blech sounds to express the disgusting taste of licking the steely lever handle. Totally yukky! Totally horrid!

"Hihihi! Oh! Hihihi!" I got the giggles instead.

"Oh babiiieee! That's, like, sooo tasty, like totes." I praised the taste when my mouth was free.

"My mouth's watering, man, like literally! Hihihi! Yummy!" I continued while I worked on gulping down the first cumload.

Oh Lordy! Sloshing sounds were erupting from my cream-filled, fist-fucked pussy. Smacking sounds were erupting from my lips sucking the steely lever handle. Giggly sounds were erupting from my mouth in a laughing fit.

Whenever I had lapped up some spunk, I looked to the ceiling while swallowing my cum meal, like I was trying to impress the hipster clubber. Was that necessary? As if! After all, he was having a ball watching the dumb bimbo get fucked and humiliated in the toilet stall.

Even though I was degrading myself to the max here, I didn't even get an orgasm outta it. The entire ordeal only lasted a coupla minutes. Not enough to get me close to a climax although Chuy was stretching my pussy super wide with his clenched fist. Bummer!

When I had licked the steely lever handle clean and swallowed every drop of cum, he pulled his hand back. However, his fist was embedded down my fuck channel way deep, so much that he drew my whole body backwards.

Holy fudge! Hand puppet and all! Anyhow, he didn't stop until he had pulled me off the black plastic rim seat. Grabbing my pigtails, he made me straighten up just when I was coming to a stand on my high heeled overknee boots.

PLOP!

"Ummmppphhh!"

Standing upright, the parolee finally jerked his hand outta my stretched-out cunny with a twist of his wrist. That sudden dilation was super rude, so much that it stung massively. Owie! It also made my legs wobble wildly. Grunting noisily, I saw stars dancing in front of my eyes. Owie ouch! That painful stretching, however, got me right to the edge. Finally, close to climax! It wasn't enough to take me over the edge, though. Still, not enough! Oh snap!

That was why I almost begged for him to slap and smack my ass and titties and cheeks really hard. Shoot! Once again, I didn't reach the promised land 'cause Chuy grasped my shoulders instead, turned me around, and pushed me down, making me sit on the toilet seat.

"C'mon biatch, squeeze out 'em tissues!" The parolee instructed me. "Ain't got no use fo' a preggo hoe!"

How nice of him! How kind of him! He was really caring for me... not!

Anyways, I did as told and started pushing, trying to expel those darn toilet papers. Oh dang! How deep had that jail dude stuffed the tissues up my womb? How deep had I sunken to be pressing cum-drenched tissues outta my cunny in a club toilet? Totally vulgar! Totally lowbrow! Totally me!

It didn't matter, though, 'cause I soon got distracted. Just in time when I had pushed the final tissue from my pussy, a thingie caught my eye that I had totally overlooked before. There was a small hole in the cubicle wall to my left! Oh my god! I hadn't seen it before 'cause it was really small and inconspicuous.

However, there was a new, striking thingie about it now. A cock got pushed through the hole. You read that right! It was a gloryhole. I had heard about it before but never actually seen one.

Now, I was sitting next to one. On top of that, there was a stranger pushing his hard dick through it. He must have observed me through that hole before. Now, he was taking the next step and trying to get a piece of the action.

Oh Lordy! I didn't know a thingie about the person that was attached to that cock. I mean, he was more than a stranger to me. He was kinda like an invisible man. I didn't know his age or size or looks or stuff. Umph!

However, the stranger's dick was vying for my attention. It needed my help to get off. What more could a bimbo want? Oh wait! It was totally filthy and ultra obscene! It was the most vulgar smut ever! Oh wait some more! I had caused that erection. The stranger's dick was hard and straining from watching a pretty chick act super nasty. It was basically a bimbo's obligation to finish the job.

Looking at the LGZ gangsters, I didn't see any kinda disapproval. Totally the opposite! They seemed annoyed that I hadn't already started my job. Like I needed their approval! As if! Looking to the right side, I saw the hipster watching me from above. His gaze seemed kinda challenging, too.

Reaching out with my left hand, I ran my super long porn claws over the stranger's shaft up to his cockhead. I really teased his meaty tool with my plastic tips until it was throbbing massively. Spurred, I ran my fake ombré nails across the bottom side of his shaft all the way back to the base.

Cupping his balls with my right hand, I began tickling the skin of his nutsack with my white nail tips. Meanwhile, I lunged forward and hungrily gobbled his hard member down. I must have looked like a hungry or greedy or possessed slut, 'cause I was totally set on making short work of this fleshy tool.

Impaling my face on the stranger's dick, I didn't stop until my lips touched my fingers that were still wrapped around the ballsack. The cock had a good length, so much that I gagged hard and drool sprayed from my mouth right against the cubicle wall. Ew!

That didn't stop me, though. Instead, I continued ramming the cock down my throat. I was slobbering massively. I was gagging noisily. I was totally making a mess with drool spraying everywhere.

Whatever! My personal gag attack was ultra effective, so much that the stranger literally reached the point of no return super fast. I had just buried his cockhead down my gullet and choked out a buncha slimy strings when his fleshy tool erupted.

I didn't even feel his first two jets of cum 'cause they shot right into my stomach. After that, the stranger pulled back a bit and unloaded a coupla more gobs of goo on my tongue. With his balls drenched, he let his member pop from my lips although he didn't pull away from the gloryhole.

No way did I need any kinda prompt or instruction or stuff. Lunging forward, I dutifully cleaned all the remaining spunk and drool and throat slime from his shaft. As grand finale, I gave his ballsack a noisy kiss before turning to the gangbangers and making a dramatic show of swallowing the cum leftovers.

Oh Lordy! I had really put on a heckuva porn show for them. I had just sucked off a dude I had never actually seen, a dude I didn't know a single thingie about. What a total slut move!

Anyway, the show wasn't over, still. The two Latinos suddenly turned to the side, creating a passageway in their middle. Just then, the hipster from the other stall shot around the corner. He had his dick in his hand that was ready to explode any second.

"Eeegh!"

That shriek of surprise was all I managed to utter before the young clubber had stuffed his cookie-cutter cock into my mouth. No such thingie as asking for my consent! No such thingie as waiting for permission! I guess nobody needed to ask a dumb bimbo slut after such a pervy porn performance, right?

I barely got to suck on that hipster's average-sized cock anyway. The porn show must have been ultra sexy and exciting, so much that he basically came the second his cockhead touched my lips. At least, he managed to spurt every drop into my mouth without spilling anything on my outfit. Yay! Good boy!

In the blink of an eye, the clubber was gone. By contrast, I needed more than a blink to get off the toilet bowl, pull my black wetlook leggings over my ass, and stumble outta the cubicle. As soon as I stood in front of the toilet stall, I noticed a buncha guys staring at me. Holy fudge! Holy shoot! So demeaning! So belittling!

Most of them were standing at the slab urinal, so they hadn't seen the action but only heard it. That had been enough to know what had been going on in there, though. Now, they were able to put a face to the sounds. Gulp! By the way, that face instantly turned red. So blushy! So flushy!

However, that wasn't the end of my pervy porn show. Not by a mile! Suddenly, the door of the stall with the gloryhole opened. When I saw the stranger, my face instantly turned scarlet. Blushy to the max! On top of that, it made me gasp for air in panic. Panting to the max!

It was Damon! It was my co-worker!

Oh! My! Fudging! Gawd!

*to be continued*