All Comments on 'Jessica's New Life Ch. 07'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
callmeBartcallmeBartover 5 years ago
Love it

Contracts and self admission to what she really is.

It just gets better and better.

jdhl65jdhl65over 5 years ago
Great developments

An intersection of two of my favourite current stories : I was momentarily confused when Jack Hammer from "Amy's Fascination" made an appearance, but I'm really enjoying both series. Great job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emily's humiliation

Emily becomes an owned white bitch to Don Parsons and he calls Antwan to confirm so plus list that Jessica Lyons Clarke was her best friend. Latitea calls Don for Emily's work phone number. Latitea makes Jessica sign over all her rights under a Power of Attorney to her and makes humiliated Jess lick her overheated pussy. She tells ILY to meet her at Jessica's condo to sign papers. Afterwards she seduced Emily to submission and cuffs her to take her to a private plane for transport to Boca Eaton where she starts working with Jess to fuck many black men.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years ago
Loving this story!

Thanks for writing a longer chapter, but you still leave readers wanting more, and that's a good thing! Jessica is progressing nicely and Emily has potential too. Thanks also for the shout-out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I'm surprised by this. This is a really good erotic story. Good developments and good characters. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for more.

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

It keeps getting hotter all the time, especially with real sex, meaning repo sex - preg risk sex. Now you have another slut who maybe risking impregnation. Wondering, what birth control is Emily using? It will be hot to see if Jessica influences her choice of BC in the future. Perhaps from the pill to diaphragm to...?

Dklover56Dklover566 months ago

Loving this story. Love the interracial breeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 6 has been re-submitted (I did another edit) and should be published sometime this week. I am working on Challenge 7. Thanks for your support and comments. If you enjoy a story don't forget to give it a nice score (like a *5* for example) to help others find it. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES