Jezebel's Tale Ch. 26-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

It was almost beautiful the way she weaved through them, taking them down one after another. If you discounted the screams of pain and smells of burning flesh that is. It looked like a martial arts movie with cheesy special effects as fire lit the street.

But Bernice knew it was real as she started to sweat. She felt the heat from the flames from her hiding spot just 10 yards from the action. Her eyes went wide as she watched the young woman kill the 20 people that had come to kill her in less than three minutes. Maybe the guy who said Demons wasn't crazy? She shook her head in shock.

The young woman looked around, as if checking for watchers, a heartbreaking look of sadness on her young face. Bernice knew she was well hidden but worried anyway for a minute, would she be killed if she was seen? The young woman didn't see her however and shot flames from her fingertips, it was so hot she felt the rolling heat and had trouble breathing.

When the flames dissipated there was no evidence of any bodies, blood, or clothing. It was all ash. She thought she was numb at this point but gasped low in shock when she saw Jezebel touch her jade necklace and some kind of portal or gateway opened up in front of her. Bernice wasn't sure what to call it but she watched as the young woman... Or Demon? Or whatever she was, stepped through and disappeared.

Bernice fell to her knees as her body shook in relief, still alive. She decided if she lived after breaking this story she might get an anchor spot after all... She started to laugh hysterically in shock when the random thought that at least she knew the mystery of how the woman was just appearing at her apartment with no one seeing her go in.

Chapter 27 -- Headline! Demons are Real!

The council watched in shock as cities burned around the world. Last night they had been shocked at the video shown of Jezebel on the 11 o'clock news and almost constantly shown since on the 24 hour news stations. But that shock was nothing to how they felt as the world devolved into madness as Demons were proven to be real and among the world living side by side with humans.

Cities were burning as people rioted and looted. Over 60 countries had declared martial law. It was a total mess out there. They had just got done watching a report that the University was against the spawn of hell and have removed Jezebel from the graduate program and were reviewing her eligibility for her four year degree.

It was so absurd but Sandy could tell that hurt Jezebel, even as she drowned in the guilt of all the death and destruction the humans were causing around the world. The actual so called evil demons were in hiding. The humans by far much more dangerous right now, to everyone.

The council so far had been quiet as they watched events unfold. Perhaps they were waiting for the smoke to clear before blaming Jezebel for everything. She didn't know. All she did know was Jezebel was withdrawn and filled with horror at the images of her on the television, and the results of that all over the world.

She was also worrying about the NSA, she could feel the panic coming off of Billy, but so far nothing about moving against Jezebel. Probably because it would be too much in the public's eye. Not to mention consideration of the other instability issues that would be added with Jezebel's death in the supernatural community, which would make it all worse.

She knew Jezebel was thinking about outing the Angels now as well. In hope of mitigating the problem. People thought Angels were holy, not just another race. Maybe they would listen long enough to come to believe that Demons were just another race as well. Sandy knew it would be a tough decision. It could backfire big time, or have the desired effect.

She had talked to the other Witches and they were not coming out at all. No doubt that would make things ten times worse as the world called for the evil Demons and Witches who fornicate with them to burn at the stake. She almost giggled. At least that last part was true. She kind of missed Bobby and his thick ten inches, she would go visit but it's not the time for that.

Problem is if Jezebel does that, shows Angels to the world. The council would probably lose it, really turn on her. Especially if it went bad. But honestly it probably wasn't a bad idea. It was only a matter of time until some weaker demon got caught and questioned. Who knows what would get out then?

==========================

Head agent Jim flinched as his boss screamed in his ear. He wondered if he would get fired if he just hung up, or put the phone down. Like it was his fault the world was falling apart? Oh right, it was. His agents had lost track of Jezebel after that class, if they hadn't they could have seized that camera and locked up that old bitch as a threat to national security.

Or really just let her go. She wouldn't have the proof anymore and no one would believe the cries of conspiracy. Of course none of that happened. The bitch took the footage straight to her producer who put it on the air. After that it was a firestorm, impossible to stop. He sighed. There was really nothing to do. Jezebel was still a keep alive target no matter how much he wanted to wring her cute little neck. He had been trying to talk his bosses into continuing to leave her alone.

Let her go on national TV and out Angels. Really it went against the grain, the NSA was used to burying secrets, not protecting the one passing it on. He didn't see a way around it though, the supernatural bag was open, and outing the Angels as a normal race which had been in an inter-dimensional war and now cold war with Demons for millennia would make people stop and think.

Of course the religions would go crazy, but most people would catch on that they are just like other people, well, minus the magic. Jim didn't really care if all the Demons got killed, but the truth was right now it was just the humans getting killed, including Americans who he had sworn oaths to protect. Something had to be done to put out the fires. He reached for the Tylenol. His boss just wouldn't stop yelling.

============================

Jezebel sighed. What a damn mess. How did she not find that woman? Oh right, she had been shitting her pants probably which meant no lust to detect. How the heck did I get to here, and why am I so upset about a stupid degree when people are dying?

She felt like a failure in her personal life, letting herself go like that again, hurting Penny. Then she turns around and accidentally or not, outs Demons. She wasn't sure outing the Angels was a good idea. It felt like it, but she had been wrong so often, and she knew she wasn't exactly in a great mindset right now to make good decisions.

Sandy thinks it might be a good idea, which made her feel a little better about it. She knew though if Patricia or Katrina caught wind of it... They wouldn't be happy at all. That doesn't make it a bad idea though. She took a deep breath, and picked up the phone...

==========================

Jezebel had an appointment at one of the 24 hour news stations in two hours time. She looked in the mirror one more time. She doubted she would make it to downtown Manhattan as herself, after all her face was famous. The only luck so far is no one had traced her to the mansion but as soon as she stepped out...

She was taller, 5'9". Her raven hair was now a light blonde, her blue eyes a stormy grey. Her breasts were now a B cup and she had made her butt a little tighter as well. Her lips were not as full and her nose was slightly different. She was still attractive, but looked nothing at all like herself. She hadn't done a full body shape change in a while and it had taken time to get things just right.

She had told Sandy, Natalie and Daniel of her decision last night. They were currently working on an escape route and a place to go if... The council lost it. She felt a stab of guilt, she almost hoped they would, she didn't want to deal with the greedy power grabbing of Katrina and even Patricia anymore. She wanted to see how much power they could grab without her standing behind them.

Not much at all was her guess.

It actually seemed like a perfect solution, as far as keeping her from taking over and keeping them out of power. The only snag was, without her backup things on the outside would develop into a free for all, as fear of the council's actions would become an empty threat.

Sandy had offered to make her a portal as usual, but she felt it wasn't a good idea. The media already had one on tape. Another one might increase the chances of Witches getting caught out although extremely unlikely. Either way Jezebel didn't want her lover caught up in today's events. There was also the council to consider, they wouldn't be able to blame Sandy at all for Jezebels actions.

She left the house, only letting her mates know. Her Jade necklace was now a gold ring with emeralds. Sandy thought the necklace might be enough for someone to take a second look at her. She loved it, but she missed the necklace. She took public transportation into Manhattan and the closest subway to the studio.

She got in the building and went into the bathroom to change back to her normal self. Hopefully she would be safe from a mob in here. She realized they may add two and two and discover she can shape change but that would get out anyway, eventually. As she changed her clothes fit better, she had chosen a dress that would hang on the thinner frame and still look decent, but she felt a lot better being back in her normal body shape.

She took a deep breath and went back out to check in at the front desk, assuming she would need a badge and escort to get where she was going. She walked up to the counter to announce herself.

She said, "Hi, Jezebel Andrews. I have an interview here today?"

The security guard poked the sign in sheet and started getting her a badge as she signed in. It was then that his head snapped up and his mouth popped open as his brain caught up. Crap. He called someone to come get her and they stood in awkward silence while they waited.

Jezebel heard the clicking of high heels on the marble tile floor and looked up in relief. She saw a young woman, probably an intern, and smiled in her direction. The girl smiled back shyly, Jezebel actually felt some attraction and a little lust from her. She squashed down her power ruthlessly. This was not the time to lose it again. It wouldn't be a good idea even with full normal consent.

She could see the headline now. Demon comes for interview, seduces and fucks staff!

The girl said, "Hi, I'm Cindy. Follow me please. Jezebel right?"

Jezebel replied, "Yes, that's me. The one that got caught on tape."

Cindy said, "That was actually pretty amazing. Scary though, I'd imagine."

Jezebel shook her head and said softy, "No, not scary. A waste, sad and stupid, but I wasn't scared."

She watched Cindy's eyes widen and wondered if she should have kept her mouth shut. Maybe Cindy was just surprised by the regret in her voice. All she had done was defend herself after all. She guessed it would seem strange to Cindy since she didn't know the full story, just that Jezebel was attacked.

She was led to a dressing room, there was about 20 minutes left before she was on. There was a makeup artist there looking very nervous. She tried to smile and put the woman at ease, didn't work. She just sat still and got through it. She almost giggled though. It was like they didn't trust a Demon or something? Well it was either laugh about it or cry. She refused to cry.

She knew this would not be easy. In fact the she was almost sure the interview would hit her hard and doubted what she had to say would be easily accepted. She would have to deal with questions on Demons, not just announce Angels and watch the sun shine. She wasn't even sure if she could prove what she came on to say. After all it would just be her word against thousands of years of history and religion.

She had been working through some of the objections in her mind all morning and finally came up with something she hoped would be concrete. She communicated with Daniel and told him her crazy ass idea. She just hoped she got enough volunteers to actually pull it off as he spread the word.

She wouldn't order it done, she just hoped by the time Patricia and Katrina found out it would be too late for them to try and stop. There would be no way to hide, ever again, if her plan was carried out.

=============================

Talia Malloy was getting ready for the interview of her life. She was a little nervous. She was about to talk to a woman that killed 20 demons without breaking a sweat. Demon, she still couldn't credit the idea in her head, despite seeing it. She had watched the unedited version of the tape more times than she could count.

She watched as her producer left. She wondered at the request of Jezebel, but her producer decided it was worth doing. They had trucks out with reporters to two of the locations specified, only on the word of Jezebel Andrews that it would be worth their while.

She considered the bottle of scotch in her draw and dismissed it. Still, her orders from the producer were quite clear. But when did it become a good idea to badger someone that could negligently turn you to dust. She looked in the mirror quick. Her people had done a good job as usual. Her long blonde hair was wavy. At 30 her face was still beautiful, not one line on it, but it had the maturity of age surrounding it.

She took a deep breath and went to the one on one interview studio. They had wanted to do a panel but Jezebel refused, likely knew how that would turn out. Badly for Jezebel. So they were doing a one on one interview in the studio with two lounge chairs, kind of looked like an average living room.

She walked in and sat down across from miss Andrews, her first impression of the young woman was Jezebel was very attractive. She also thought Jezebel looked entirely too normal, it was frightening in a way, she was just so... Innocuous looking.

She said, "Hello miss Andrews, I'm Talia Malloy and I'll be doing your interview today, may I call you Jezebel?"

She smiled back automatically and nodded when Jezebel smiled at her and said in a sweet voice, "Please do, can I call you Talia?"

So far so good, still alive and all that.

Talia said, "This interview is not live, just you and I, are you ready to go?"

Jezebel nodded and then said, "You have the option of going live though, correct?"

Strange question she thought, why does she want to? She nodded at Jezebel and decided it was time to get to it.

She said, "So you have seen the footage, can you tell me what you were feeling and what was going on there?"

Jezebel replied, "Frustrated, sad. I defended myself though, obviously. I am in a... Unique position. A Demon that was a friend of theirs was killed in part because of my actions, he had broken the law, it's a long story."

Long story? She would take that bet. She took a deep breath and asked a probably obvious question, but one that needed asking.

She asked, "Jezebel, are you not in fact a Demon yourself?"

Jezebel slowly nodded then she said, "I am half demon."

Half demon? Are Demons breeding with humans? That's alarming.

She asked and couldn't quite get the fear out of her voice, "You are half human?"

Jezebel replied, "No, I am half Angel, although there are half humans as well. We are not so different as you would think. Angels and Demons are from different realities. We have warred in the past, but currently are comfortable with each other. At least here on earth. We are not from heaven or hell, we are from different dimensions.

"We have fought part of that war here on Earth in the distant past. That is why you know of us. But what you think you know is wrong."

Talia knew she should have had a shot before she came out here. She couldn't see any tells or signs of deception, but half Angel?

Talia asked, "So you are saying you are a half Demon and half Angel. That you are races much like humans? Can you prove that? According to most religions Demons are fallen Angels, so in a way that makes you an angel too right? Plus, the rumor is they lie a lot."

Jezebel sighed. Then she started glowing white. "This probably won't convince you but Demons don't cast a light aura at all. Remember the video too, one of the Demons that attacked me called me a half breed. Insulting, but accurate.

"I came on here to show Demons are pretty much just people too, and to help prove that I decided to come clean about the Angel part of it as well. Something needed to be done, there has been so much death since the news came out. All of it human caused by humans, it bothers me more than I can say.

"In fact however, there is a decided amount of good things about it along with any downside. Now that we are revealed we have no reason to hide what we can do. Did you know both Demons and Angels can control fire? A number of them at least can, not all, but enough. Can you imagine instead of a big expensive fire truck and putting lives on the line if a Demon simply glanced at a structure and snuffed the fire?"

Damn, it was right there in her drawer. Why didn't she take a shot?

Talia thought for a minute and said, "I admit to being intrigued at the possibilities, but many will say a demon is just a fallen Angel, they can appear beautiful and glow to deceive people into serving evil. How would you answer that, can you prove what you are?"

Jezebel replied, "You tell me, what an Angel can do that a Demon can never accomplish?"

Talia was stumped. Jezebel obviously had something in mind. She didn't like to be led by someone she was interviewing. She was supposed to be leading Jezebel, not the other way around. She had lost the direction the interview was taking from the start as she didn't see the Angel subject coming.

Then she remembered the news trucks that were requested and where they were sent. She gasped and her eyes went wide as she put that together with Jezebel's question.

Jezebel said softly and calmly, "You really should go live, you're going to miss the scoop. It's happening right now, all across North America. From Alaska to Mexico. So tell me Talia, do you believe what I told you about Angels and Demons yet? Of the now even more obvious benefits to knowing each other and working together to make a stronger world?"

Talia started to speak into her microphone very quickly. They needed to go live and to do it now. She told her producer to move his slow ass and make it happen. They started playing the interview, short though it was from the beginning live as they contacted the news vans and got the feed going. She and Jezebel just sat there waiting for the field reports to come in.

She honestly couldn't think of a thing to say or ask which never happened before over her career. When the interview caught up she pulled herself together and introduced the field reporter who took it from there.

"This is Bill Loehen here with breaking news. Behind me you can see an ordinary hospital. But what isn't ordinary is it has been overrun with people from all walks of life. Police, fire fighters, Lawyers, plumbers, the list goes on. I think I even saw a councilman walk by."

Bill's voice faded to the back of her mind as she watched the screen as the live footage streamed in. The cameras followed a group of diverse individuals as they swept though the ER, glowing white and touching every patient. Then they moved up to the first floor and swept through all the rooms before moving on to the next.

Slowly over the next 2 hours every hospital in America was emptied of the sick and injured as Angels from all walks of human life healed them. Talia was in shock by the enormity of it but she knew one thing. The world would never be the same again...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers