Jezebel's Tale Ch. 26-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

Chapter 28 -- Here comes trouble!

Sandy looked around at the place they ended up. It wasn't pretty but it would do. She could have stayed, but without Jezebel she had no desire to be on the council. Not to mention Natalie and Daniel, her other mates had fled as well. Right now there was no Witch on the council, and who knows if another would join, after all she had been voted in by default, simply for not showing up at the meeting.

The council had been furious, and although Jezebel's Angels across North America trusted her to lead, Arches all over the world had objected to her unilateral actions in outing their race. Although they could not remove her as Arch of North America, she was voted off the council by most other Arches. The reason they were hidden was because they expected to be hunted.

Losing protection or not, they were never in danger from the humans until Jezebel had freed them. Would the Angels fight for the freedom they had one so cheaply from another? She just didn't know.

The council itself had been moved to Jamaica, so right now all three mansions were empty. There were only two Angels now so a third would be voted in soon. She was worried about Jezebel, all the good she had done with her actions could be wiped out if the other Arches refused to help humans at all like the ones in North America were doing.

She just hoped things would work out, so many things to go wrong when the three races started mixing for the first time. Not to mention the humans still don't know about Elves or Weres. Between the negative humans and the stubborn Angels she could feel disaster coming.

================================

"MMmm, right there baby. Fuck me!"

Penny had forgiven Alanzo and they were once again lovers in more than name. It truly wasn't his fault and once her anger had cooled she started to feel guilty about how she was treating him. Or perhaps not treating him is the right way to say it. She was in heaven right now and glad she hadn't thrown out the rings after all.

His cock felt so good between her legs. She had them wrapped them around his torso so he could drive in deeper, their hot sweaty bodies slapping together as he had her pinned deliciously against the wall. She felt so good supported by his strong arms, his hands holding her up by and squeezing her ass. He bounced her on his manhood while pushing up into her drawing a pant from her slightly spread lips with each harsh stroke.

The warm wet friction was overwhelming to her senses, her core started to coil tighter as he impaled her over and over. She loved the feel of her walls tightening around his hot pole. She had her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling his face into her generous cleavage as her D cups rubbed the sides of his face as she bounced.

She gasped as he sucked in and bit a nipple while driving up into her center at a furious pace. They had been experimenting lately and as her rise came close to her peak she whispered to him.

"Now love, now."

Their souls entwined and spiraled into pure ecstasy. They could no longer feel their bodies at all, just the sensation of transcendent pleasure. She was in pure bliss for what felt like forever in a single moment. They took a small taste of that ultimate pleasure back down with them to their minds and bodies.

"OH GOD YES!" she screamed.

The flavor of ecstasy as they rejoined their awareness to their bodies pushed her over the ledge into an intense orgasm. She felt his cock expand within her and shoot ropes of cum into her contracting and milking wet molten core. When she was able to move again she pulled him in for a devouring kiss. She could still feel her tingling pleasure filled center milking his seed into her welcoming molten core.

"That was even better than last time love," she whispered into his ear.

After getting cleaned up in the shower together they got to work. Penny was far from Jezebel's number one fan. She had however done a lot of soul searching and some hard practical research lately. She had felt horribly guilty for her part in Demons being discovered by the humans. If she hadn't followed that emails suggestions, if she hadn't been so angry, it may not have happened at all.

What she had found out about Jezebel had put things in a certain perspective for her. Without her anger she was seeing things a little more clearly. She was pretty sure whoever had used her anger and manipulated her attack against Jezebel was on the council. At least Jezebel fought her inner Succubus and was actually horrified by what she had done.

Not so for the person that manipulated her into doing something to forward an agenda, that person was a cold hearted bitch who used her pain. She really hated being used.

She had been shocked a few days ago when Angels were exposed on purpose by Jezebel. She had held judgment however to wait for the results while most other Arches lost their cool and just reacted. She was holding the latest report in her hand and was slightly surprised by it. She actually felt a little bit of that admiration for the Demon bitch come back.

Parts of the world were still a mess, but in America, and other places where Angels had gone to help and clean out hospitals, the riots had stopped. Her idea had actually worked. Of course, the ass who manipulated her used this latest thing to get Jezebel off the council.

That's when Penny had the stirrings of an idea. She would throw her hat in the ring for that empty council position and see what she could do about the evil manipulating bitch that had pushed Penny to cross a line. She really hated to be used.

===============================

Gabriel looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a man of middle age, for 6,000 years he had led his people. He had not slowed down one bit. In fact he was probably much stronger than he had ever been before.

When the humans last approached the understanding to cross dimensions they were a brutal species. He had invaded as a young Angel before they could fully understand it and tried his hardest to wipe out all signs of their civilization. He, Uriel, and Ambriela together had put the humans back in the Stone Age. There was somewhat of a mess as the Demons had tried to take advantage of the situation, but they were beat back as well.

He knew of the danger, that again they would reach understanding to develop the technology to cross dimensions, as the Angels had so long ago. So he with the help of Uriel and Ambriela had set up Angels there to keep watch, making sure they were weaker and unable to reach the strength that he and the others held. To maintain control of them and thereby keep an eye on the humans, they could not be allowed to become a threat again.

He also had them keep down the population of the Demons there as a precaution. Demons were not to be trusted, no more than humans. He just regrets the fact they couldn't blow them back to the Stone Age as well. Their home dimension was too well defended.

That's why he could hardly believe his ears earlier at the reports his spy had delivered just an hour ago. He had sent a spy, as was standard after giving out orders, to report on how things had gone. Not only did the spy discover the orders were ignored, but that their power had been neutralized. And worse, by someone powerful enough to supplant them should she wish too.

His face twisted into a scowl. She was an abomination. A mixing of races that gave her the power none on Earth should be capable of. All she required to take them was a small piece of technology to pass her command power through the dimensions, the humans didn't have it yet, but it wouldn't take them much longer. Not more than 500 years or so.

This would not stand. He would not allow Humans to become a danger. Now that the watchers that he left behind have actually not only ignored orders but done the opposite of what was commanded. Those fools are joining forces with the humans and he knew the threat had to be eliminated.

He telepathically ordered his AI to open a quantum frequency to both Uriel and Ambriela.

"We are going to war again my friends. There is someone more powerful than us on Earth. The danger to us is great if we wait too long. We need to have all plans mapped out and all orders given before we invade. I will go to the vaults and pull a quantum scrambler, we must leave it on until she dies or she could steal our troops, so be thorough in your plans and contingencies.

"We must not fail."

End of book 2

Note: This one was hard for me, and was shorter than the first. I had written Jezebel into a corner. She had way too much power and not enough challenge. I also didn't want a filler book, I hate buying Trilogies on line where absolutely nothing happens to further the plot or character growth in the second book. So really I had no choice but to kick Jezebel around a lot and set up book three. She really needed it though to grow, no matter how awesome she is (in my head). I could have extended it another 20k with worthless crap, but decided at barely under 48k words it would be a long novella or very short novel for book two.

This will probably be my last post for a bit, I need to plot out the book. Going by chapters got me in trouble as past chapters kept foiling the way I wanted to go, I don't want the same to happen next book. Don't worry too much, I write fairly fast.

I really hope you enjoyed reading it. This story started out as just a fun succubus living life and having sex but grew to much more; at least I like to think so...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers