Jill Watches Me Suck Jake

Story Info
Jake's wife watches him get off in my mouth.
1.4k words
4.22
91.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of a month I had gone to visit Jake 3 times. He is the guy with the huge cock I wrote about in my last story. Of course although the stories are actually true the names other than my own have been changed to protect the guilty. He had mentioned on these occasions that if I was game for it his wife, Jill, who knew about him getting blown by men would be interested in watching me suck him off. I decided to take him up on that and he set up a meeting one evening when she would be there. He made it clear that there would be no sexual action between Jill and myself and that she would only be there as a voyeur to see me go down on him.

When I arrived at his house I saw there were 2 cars in the driveway rather than the 1 I had seen previously so I figured it was actually going to happen. I knocked on the door and it was answered not by Jake but by his wife. That gave me the shock of my life. Jill and I had gone to high school together and although never close friends we had actually been in the same class the last 3 years there. I know I turned bright red realizing that my secret was out and as Jake appeared behind her he asked what was wrong. She turned to him and said there was nothing wrong as far as she was concerned but that his cocksucker might be uncomfortable since we actually knew each other from back in high school. Jake asked me in and after closing the door we went into the living room.

Jill started talking and the first thing she said was that Jake had told her that like him I had been playing around with other guys since my teen years. She then asked if that was true. It seemed pointless at that time to deny it so I nodded that it was true. She laughed and said, "You mean all that time you were dating that blonde slut from collegiate you were sucking off men as well?" I nodded again and she laughed. "Well I'll be damned," she continued, "I never suspected it."

I was worried not about what she suspected but about what she might tell others that knew us both. I didn't have many close friends left from high school but did see several around town from time to time and was not looking forward to my secret coming out. I told her that and she assured me she wouldn't tell anyone. She said, "I don't want anyone knowing that my husband gets his jollies being sucked by other guys because I can't swallow his dick well enough to please him. If I started telling others about you how would I explain."

To be honest after the initial shock of the discovery wore off I realized I really had little to fear. It's not that I wouldn't prefer for this part of my life to remain secret but my wife knew about my escapades and times had changed enough that I wouldn't lose my job over it getting out or anything like that.

Then Jake asked if we were both still up for the show. I nodded and Jill said, "Yeah sure I'd love to see him working as a cocksucker."

With that we went into the den where I had blown Jake before and he quickly took off his pants, sat in his chair and started stroking his cock. Jill moved over right beside him and took over for him playing with his cock and balls.

She asked if I had ever sucked a bigger cock and I told her the truth that I had sucked some longer ones but never one as long and thick combined. She then said she loved getting fucked by him but she was always sore the next day and had tried to suck him a few times early in their relationship but couldn't get him off that way. Suddenly she asked if my wife knew about this and I told her no not this specifically but that she did know I played with men and that on occasion we played together with both men and women.

"You slut," she said.

Jake had gotten hard by now and he asked me to show her what I could do. I got down between his legs and sucked on the head of his cock. Jill watched from just beside us and actually took hold of the base of his cock again and started slapping my face with it. I stuck out my tongue and she placed it on top and so I took it back into my mouth swallowing about half his cock and licking the underside. With that she let go but stayed right where she was watching. While I worked on getting Jake harder and hotter by sucking and sliding my mouth back and forth on his cock he turned to her and started to play with her tits. She stopped him for a second and took off her blouse and bra and then fed one of her tits into his mouth. At the same time she asked if it felt good having me sucking on his cock. He pulled back to say it did and she began to talk about how dirty it looked watching his cock slide in and out of my mouth. I pulled back to just the head of his cock and took several deep breaths to get ready to take him right down my throat.

Jake who was sucking on her tit again at this time pulled back again and said, "Watch this, this is what he does to get it in deeper."

Her gaze was fixed on my eyes as she asked if I was going to try and deep throat him and without replying I slowly moved forward taking more and more of his long thick cock into my mouth. I felt it pressing into the back of my throat when there was till 3 inches outside and paused there for a few seconds to relax.

Jill said, "I thought you could take it all." and no sooner were the words out of her mouth than I pushed a bit harder and felt the head of his cock slide down my throat and I buried my nose in his pubic hair. Jake moaned and Jill said, "Holy shit."

I held him there in my throat for a few seconds and then started swallowing knowing that he could feel the flexing of my throat muscles wrapped tight around his big cock. Jill reached down and stroked my neck repeating, "Holy shit. Holy shit."

Running out of breath I pulled back to take just the head in my mouth again and worked the shaft of his cock with my hand.

Jill turned and kissed him and as their tongues played with each other I took some deep breaths again and slid Jake right down my throat. As he moaned she turned back to me and saw me again impaled by the full length of his cock. Jake was breathing hard and starting to moan and she asked if he was getting close. When he said yes she said she wanted to see him spurt so as I felt the first spasms if his cock I pulled back off it. Holding it in my hand at the base I held him an inch away from my mouth and she watched spurt after spurt of his come shoot across the gap and into my mouth.

As his orgasm ended the last spurt or 2 dribbled out the end of his cock and just as I was going to lick it off Jill instead wiped it off with her finger and took it to her mouth. She then turned back to him and swapped a wet kiss with him knowing he could taste his come from her tongue. I sat back and relaxed as the 2 of them continued to kiss each other and then Jill said, "Ok cocksucker, you can go now. Your secret is safe with us but Jake has to please me now and a look at my tits is all you're going to get out of this. I have to admit though I am impressed with your sucking abilities. We may have to do this again another time."

With that I got up and left them alone as they continued to play with each other.