All Comments on 'Jill Watches Me Suck Jake'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
betabradbetabradover 9 years ago

This is so sexy. Its my fantasy to suck another mans big hard cock while a woman watches me and gets off and tells me what a good little cock sucker I am. I would love that.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Why on EARTH

...did you put this story in Loving Wives?

Seriously.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @swingerjoe!!!

How could this Gay story be put in LW? Two gays and a wife watching, make it LW? The husband some day soon will pay for being sucked by man....His wife will cash in her debt...Then will be a LW story, the gay husband being cuckolded...

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Sad

Sad and pathetic way to spend your time .... Inserting your turd tamper tales into LW. Go be gay in the gay category.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Consistency for Serial Stories

First ... I think authors screw over their readers when they post a series under different names within a sequential tale OR when they post chapters in different categories. There MAY some readers who follow an author's postings by looking into a particular Author Page. Most readers, I suspect, look on the Current-Postings Page of their favorite category(s) and read stories which sound interesting for that day.

In Other Words ... Post continuing tales under the same title (starting with CH1) within the ONE category which best describes the theme of the SERIES (NOT each chapter!)

This chapter is in a serial which is clearly GAY MALE! Moreover, this chapter is ALSO Gay Male. Yeah, there is a wife involved as a voyeur (= adventurous) and her role is NOT trivial within this chapter (the chapter would be 'just one more blowjob' without Sweetie taking an unusual role.) It is an interesting chapter, involving real concerns (including fear of exposure) and demonstrating positive feelings of affection and respect between the marital partners. BUT, the main (only) action IS the (very graphically described) BeeJay!

Bottom Line: GAY MALE chapter in a GAY MALE serial!

unrated in LW.

In GM I would give it a 4 or 5!

In LW, I would rate 2!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Addendum - edit FAIL

Sorry, in the second sentence, it should read "There MAY be some readers ..." (Left out the 'be!')

@IMPO ... Don't forget ... Sweetie is getting her fill (hehehe) of Hubby, both in frequency and in ManMeat Mass. She just can't comfortably administer a Knob Job and she likes Hubby enough to tolerate him getting pleasure from a different mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Cocksucker in a loving wives story?

Wrong category. You did not have to tell us about yourself.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 9 years ago
Fuck the Naysayers

A good story that turned me on. I like sucking my wife's lovers cocks. The naysayers are jealous if anything.

Story not long enough for me to finish jacking off, but good nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Fuck the Naysayers

Yes, by all means listen to the person who's so uncomfortable with their own opinions they can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few women have a desire to see guys together. Many would like to see their guy suck a big one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Gay shit, -1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
different

had a twist and was good

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
viva la difference!

nice departure from the standard fare around here. I'm always amazed how folks who read the other twisted tales on this site get so indignant when a guy sucks a cock! if you dont like it don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

I love to masturbate while watching my husband go down on a guy. I just wish I could talk him into taking one in the ass. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Literotica's call

Readers irate over what section a story is listed under should realize that it isn't the author's call. The final decision belongs to Literotica and as a writer I've had a few stories listed under categories I didn't choose myself. Not sure what the case is here but for people to mindlessly opine or punish the author is childish, especially when the title of a story tells you all you need to know about the content. Just saying.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
something similar happened to me

Something very similar happened to me. It wasn't a woman I knew from high school but rather it was one of my wife's co-workers. That was even more embarrassing for me than someone I know from high school. The same result because she also didn't want anyone to know she couldn't suck her husband's cock. So, I sucked his big juicy cock while she watched and she teased me about how my wife would react if she saw me with a cock in my mouth. That actually turned me on even more. Needless to say, we've had a few more visits where she goes topless so both her husband and me get to see her nice tits and she gets to watch me suck her husband's big cock and swallow his big load of cum. I can't wait for the next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I agree, fuck the naysayers! I did this with my SIL and she loved it! She had always wanted to watch a man give head. And how convient to suck my BIL. She got so turned on she sat on his face right after he shot down my throat. Keep stories like this coming!

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyabout 6 years ago
Very Hot

I would love to have my wife or another woman watch as I sucked a cock....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very familiar

I enjoyed your story as it struck a very familiar cord with me. I too often suck a guys cock in front of my wife. She started me doing it to get turned on but it didn't take long before I began looking forward to it. The head of a cock is very smooth and taste sensational. The precum is an excellent lubricant and taste great when smeared around the cock head. Also, when the cum load shoots into my mouth, I damn near cum myself. The wife loves watching all this and we have a great fuck to finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Short and Sweet

Hot short story! I visualize myself as the “cocksucker”

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
VERY HOT Story!

Ignore the moral idiots. This was a very hot story. It had me hard all the way through from start to finish. I would love my wife to be into watching me suck cocks. I had several girlfriends before I got married that were fully into sharing cocks with me and I miss this a lot. Unfortunately, my wife just doesn’t think this is for her and she isn’t likely to change her mind. So, I thank you for sharing your story that well jogged my fantasies!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

not a bad story all in all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous