Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I thought you were playing games," Harold agreed.

"We were but we were also very candid about other things, like sex," I explained.

"Sex?"

"Yes, sex. It's something we enjoy very much," I added. "And I think it's something you enjoy very much as well."

"I do," Harold admitted.

"Well, we were aware that as relationships mature, less sex is frequently a consequence. There are many opinions as to why that happens but one of the most frequent reasons proposed is that sex becomes ordinary, even mundane and without something to reenergize it, it wanes. The theory is reinforced when people remarry and frequent and varied sex returns almost immediately. The treatment is variation and variation is possible with more partners. We didn't want that to happen to any of us so we decided to treat the situation prophylacticly before it became a problem. Tonight is the start of our treatment."

"So," concluded Harold, "We're going to fuck other people's spouses so we can continue to fuck our own spouse."

"Almost," I clarified. "It's not like illicit affairs where guilt and secrecy are served up with the sex. This is the start of a shared community where everyone knows what's happening when it happens. We intend it to be a very civilized and polite group where relationships are organic, open and guilt free. If you fuck Stacy, I might fuck Gene or someone else. Things will even out over time."

"I get it," said Harold.

"A couple of rules for us," I said. "No means no, don't favor only a few of the women and always fuck me last."

"That's it?" Harold asked.

"That's it," I reiterated.

"I can do that," he committed.

"Then seek and you shall find," I told him and swam in the direction of the larger group.

The first dozen or so minutes with everyone naked in the pool were tentative with some hugging, kissing and an occasional tit squeeze or cock stroke between partners. As the cocks became erections and the pussies became swollen the squeezing and stroking escalated exponentially. Soon, I was in an intimate conversation with Vito, Sizzle's husband. I wasn't surprised that Harold was similarly engaged with Shayna.

Vito was a smooth operator, entertaining and educated. During our conversation, I managed to stroke his erection and allowed him to caress my tits and even kiss them gently. My anticipation was at an all time high. However, when he kissed me he was reserved, his kiss not telegraphing anything further.

After the party broke up, I walked home with Harold and fucked him silly. He was as into it as much as I was and we got little sleep as we fucked until almost noon on Saturday.

At the Wednesday afternoon gathering, we discussed the activities Friday evening in the Cook's backyard pool. "Tell me," I requested. "Did anyone get laid Friday night?"

Three hands went up. Not Pat's or mine.

"Did I miss something?" I asked. "It seemed to me that everything that happened in the pool and later was well short of actual intercourse."

"It was later with Vito," said Sizzle.

"Oh," I exclaimed and put my hand up. "Was that the same for the rest of you?" I asked.

Universal agreement, except Pat.

"Why do you think it happened that way?" I asked. "For my part, I had a wonderful conversation with Vito that included some touching and kissing. If he had asked to fuck me, I'd have dragged him to the nearest soft surface and drained his testicles more than once."

"But not on the patio in front of the rest of us," commented Sizzle.

"Is that the same for the rest of you?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"So," I concluded. "Kissing, touching, sucking, even a little fingering, is okay but when it comes actually fucking, we want a little privacy."

"Not for me," commented Stacey. "I think it's an issue with the men. You know, if they don't see it, it didn't happen."

"So, we've left the final decision with the men and they're reluctant to pull the trigger," I observed.

"It seems so," agreed Stacey.

"Why do we do that?" I asked. "We all know that the men are always reluctant to start something they think their woman might disagree with or not approve."

"There's only one solution," said Stacey. "We can't leave the final decision to them."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Another party," said Stacey. "And we just fuck someone we want to fuck in front of everyone."

"And we all do it at the same time," I agreed.

"Another pool party?" asked Sizzle.

"I don't think so," I said. "Not enough comfortable locations to have that much sex with each other."

"Then where and how?" Sizzle wanted to know.

"Let me think about it," I offered. "I'll try to have a working possibility in a couple of days and anyone with suggestions should call and discuss them with me."

That night, after fucking Harold, I asked him about Friday night. "Why didn't you fuck Shayna Friday night?"

"I don't know," he answered. "I certainly wanted to and I think she felt the same but the timing just didn't seem right."

"Afraid I might see you?" I asked.

Harold thought for a moment. "Possibly. Maybe if Gene saw us."

"Gene?" I asked.

"Yeah. Gene, Shayna's husband. I didn't know how he might react and I didn't want to upset him?"

"Respect?" I suggested.

"Yeah, respect. It's a man thing. You don't mess with another man's wife."

"Then you might fuck Pat since she doesn't have a husband."

"It would be easier," he admitted.

"I didn't fuck Vito either," I said but I wanted to and I was waiting for him to make the first move. He didn't, probably for the same reasons you had. What would you have done if I had fucked him?"

"I don't know," Harold said. "I don't think I'd want to watch."

"What if you didn't make the first move with Shayna?"

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"What if Shayna pushed you on your back and mounted you?" I suggested.

"I wouldn't try to stop her," Harold smiled.

"And if I fucked Vito at the same time?"

"Even if I noticed, I would probably be too distracted to think about it at all," Harold answered honestly."

Thursday morning, I called the others and organized an emergency meeting that afternoon.

We met at Pat's house. There was less chance of being interrupted.

"I think I have a solution for us," I stated.

"We're going to have another party," suggested Sizzle.

"We are, but this time we're going to take the initiative," I told everyone. "I had a revealing conversation with Harold where he admitted to there being a male code of honor of sorts. In short, men are reluctant to have sex with another man's woman. It's a matter of respect for each other."

"How are we going to overcome that kind of inbred resistance?" asked Stacey.

"We're going to overwhelm them," I suggested. "If we all approach all of the men simultaneously, say jump their bones at the same time, the distraction will overcome their misplaced male prerogatives."

"Sounds like an orgy," said Sizzle.

"A means to an end," I clarified. "I think once we break their resistance it will get easier and more civilized in the future."

"We could fuck one of them outside of Wednesday afternoons?" asked Sizzle.

"Ask Stacey and Shayna," I suggested. "They already have a similar relationship with their husbands."

"It's true," said Stacey. "We sometimes have sex privately without all of us being present. We've also exchanged partners for entire weekends without it causing problems."

"Sign me up," exclaimed Sizzle. "How do we make this happen for all of us?"

"I have a plan," I told them.

We spent the next two hours planning the details of how I thought we should proceed. After we agreed on the agenda for a party, the only thing left to decide was where and when. There was considerable enthusiasm for sooner rather than later. We settled on Friday, the next evening.

Where was next. Pat suggested her place. "I don't have a husband so here makes the perfect location. It removes any hesitation by the men about fucking in someone else's bed which, I suspect, could be an issue based on the male code of honor."

Sizzle raised another issue. "What about protection?" she asked.

"Birth control or disease?" I asked.

"Either or both," Sizzle said. "Shouldn't we have condoms available?"

"We've been fucking our spouses, and Robbie, for years without problems so I suggest that disease is not a concern. As for birth control, all of us, with the possible exception of Stacey, are past the point of getting pregnant."

"No worry here," said Stacey. "I had my tubes tied years ago. Pregnancy would require a miracle."

"Perfect," agreed Sizzle and we all concurred. We went home to prepare for the party.

Harold handled the news of the party the next day well. I think it even influenced his enthusiasm for sex that evening.

Harold and I walked next door to Pat's house Friday at about ten minutes to six. Everyone else was already there. There was a sense of anticipation in the air among the women. The men were also relaxed although it was impossible to determine their expectations for the evening. Harold had shared with me that he thought sex was on the agenda but I hadn't confirmed his expectations.

I cornered Pat in the kitchen for a brief conversation. "Everyone ready?" I asked.

"Dressed for the occasion," Pat told me. "The sheets on all the beds are clean and I even picked up some upholstery cleaner in case the furniture in the living room gets stained."

I laughed at her comment. "You've got the music?" I asked.

"It's on my phone and it's Bluetooth connected to the sound system in the living room," she explained.

"Then let's go eat," I said.

Pat had laid out a buffet supper for us with wine and beer. After eating, we all settled in her living room seated with our partners. Once everyone was comfortable and the conversation waned, Pat got up. "We could use some music," she said. She dimmed the lights and started the playlist on her phone.

The genus of the music emanating from the speakers in her living room was difficult to identify. It had a slow beat with lots of bass. I classified as exactly what we had decided: stripper music.

All five women stood up and gathered in the center of the room. Shayna had her husband move to the sofa so that the men were all seated in front of us. The music dominated the room that had become quiet with anticipation. We, the women, began to move, arm in arm, with the music. We had agreed the previous afternoon that we would all strip naked with the music but what developed next was unplanned. Pat turned and started to remove my blouse.

We had planned to strip simultaneously and individually but Pat's idea was immediately embraced by all. We danced, shimmied and gyrated with the music as others removed our clothing and we returned the favor. There was some fondling and nibbling as our bras came off. We worked as a team to remove each of our panties. Pat's was last, center stage where all of the men had excellent views. One after the other, our bodies were revealed to our drooling and aroused audience.

The guys were doing their best to keep their hands idle, away from they're genitals. Except for Vito. He had his trousers unbuckled and open and he was brazenly stroking his erection.

"What's next?" whispered Pat.

"This is your party now," I told her. "Choose someone. If you go first, it'll be another blow to the male code of honor. You're not another man's wife."

Harold was seated on our left at the end of the men. Pat headed in his direction. She more danced than walked, her D-cup breasts bouncing with each step. Harold looked like he wanted to run but was frozen watching Pat approach. Pat straddled his legs, took his cheeks in her hands and kissed him. She telegraphed everything that was about to happen to Harold in that kiss. She paused for a brief second, took a deep breath and dove in for another kiss while simultaneously grinding her pussy on his crotch.

We had also planned to execute this portion of the plan simultaneously but Pat's moves were so audacious that we silently agreed to watch her and see what developed. Pat leaned back and started to remove Harold's shirt. She pulled it from the waist of his pants and somehow got it off over his head without damage to the shirt or Harold. She slid back and went to work on Harold's belt buckle. Harold did his best to help, intent to getting as naked as Pat was.

Pat ended up on the floor, pulling Harold's pants and underwear off. In seconds, Harold was as naked as she was and sporting a personal best erection. Pat noticed, pushed his legs apart, moved between his thighs and, holding him in one hand, kissed the head his erection. I swear, Harold almost passed out. I don't know how he survived what she did next. She took my comment about blowing the male code of honor literally and placed her mouth over Harold's erection and pushed down until she almost swallowed it all. Several strokes later, Pat relented and Harold began to breathe again.

Pat stood up and moved to her right in front of Hersh. Shayna quickly replaced Pat between Harold's thighs and picked up where she had left off. Harold stopped breathing again.

Hersh had been watching Pat with Harold and anticipated what was coming. He helped Pat remove his clothing and spread his legs before Pat could settle on his lap and kiss him. Pat was adaptable. She skipped the kiss and immediately engulphed his erection.

A few minutes later, Pat moved on to Gene and was replaced by Stacey. Gene was already removing his clothing, but his legs didn't separate. He wanted Pat's kiss. She slid up on his legs and she kissed with the same intensity she had kissed Harold. Gene surrounded her body with his arms and pulled her breasts tight against his chest while twerking his hips and erection against Pat's labia. Pat obviously thought that Gene had a good idea. She shifted around until he was able to enter her.

Gene and Pat fucked for several minutes and then Pat moved on. Gene looked disappointed for a second until Sizzle replaced Pat on his erection. Sizzle's breasts were even larger than Pat's. Gene's eyes rolled back in his head and he laid his head back on the sofa and let Sizzle enjoy herself.

Vito was already naked when Pat stood in front of him. He was smiling broadly. He motioned for her to turn around, grabbed her hips and began to pull her back on him. Pat anticipated what Vito wanted. She spread her legs and Vito's knees slid between them. As Pat sat back on Vito, his erection unerringly found its target and entered her.

It was Pat's turn for her eyes to roll back in her head. Vito obviously had something she enjoyed. I had targeted Vito a week ago in the pool and he was still in my gunsight. After a few minutes, I interrupted Pat. "I'm next," I said. "Go help Shayna with Harold."

Vito fucked me with an intensity only Harold had ever attained. I was close to a mind-blowing orgasm when Stacey screamed and curled in a ball on the floor at Hersh's feet. Her scream masked my wail as my orgasm racked my body. Vito held me tightly against him as he spewed semen deep inside me.

After that, I lost track of most of the individuals, caught up in my own activities.

Harold and I staggered home near two am. By that time, I had had sex six times with three men and five orgasms. Harold admitted to having sex with all four of the other women and he was running dry. As near as I could tell, everyone thought the party was a success although actual scorecards were difficult to determine. However, the evidence was apparent. Pat didn't have a clean sheet in the house and I suspected she might have to buy more upholstery cleaner. She wasn't upset at the state of her home. She confided in me before Harold and I left, that she had had sex with all four of the men, two of them more than once.

At home, Harold and I had one more episode. It wasn't our all time best but I was determined to fuck him last and he was determined to keep his promise. We made up for the absence of enthusiasm before lunch on Saturday.

Sunday afternoon, Pat called. "How are you two doing?" she asked.

"Recovering," I admitted.

"Do you think Harold could over to help me with something this afternoon?" Pat asked.

"Again?" I asked with a short laugh.

"If he's up for it," she commented.

I laughed again. "What's the cover story?" I asked.

"I had some complaints Friday night that the springs in my bed were squeaking and I need his help to verify it," Pat offered.

"Sounds important to me," I told her. "I'll ask him."

"Tell him I'll make it worth his while," she added.

"I'm sure that will encourage him," I said.

"One pm would be fine," added Pat.

Harold had no problem helping Pat. He returned home just before six pm. "How's Pat's bed?" I asked.

"It's not a problem. We were unable to make it squeak no matter how hard we tried," he said with a smile.

I took his hand and started for our bedroom. "What?" he asked.

"I'm last, remember," I said.

We had a late dinner.

Wednesday afternoon, we met at Sizzle's house. "How's everybody doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine," said Shayna. "Hersh has upped his game and I love it."

"That's terrific," I agreed. "It's the same with Harold and me."

"Pat added her two cents," said Shayna.

"With Harold too," I admitted.

"Me too," said Stacey.

We all looked at Sizzle. "Yeah, Pat invited Vito over last night."

"Do any of you have a problem with that?" asked Pat.

"I don't," I said. "But we started this to add variation to our sex lives and you're way ahead on that front."

"So, let's add variation for everyone," suggested Pat.

"You have a suggestion?" I asked.

"Not everyone has to spend the night with the same person every night," Pat stated.

That froze everyone. "True," I started. "But I think there has to be reasonable limits. After all, Harold is my husband and my first choice."

"That's where I am with Vito," said Sizzle.

"I agree," chimed in Stacey.

"Me too," said Shayna.

"I agree," said Pat. "I absolutely do not want to interfere with any of your relationships. But I do love sex and the years without sex after George died were difficult until Robbie came along. He whetted my latent appetite and the party last Friday set me on fire. I apologize for being aggressive and I can deal with it and live within any limits you may decide on as long as I'm included."

We all took turns hugging Pat for her honesty and commitment.

"How about some sort of exchange once a week," suggested Shayna.

"That's reasonable," agreed Sizzle but it does leave one of us alone overnight that night."

"Not necessarily," chimed in Pat. "Don't ignore the possibly of threesomes."

"You mean join Vito with whoever he's with that night?" asked Sizzle.

"Again, not necessarily," said Pat. "There are three other choices."

While we considered those possibilities, Pat continued. "Also, don't reject the possibility of two men with one of us."

"That leaves two of us alone," I pointed out.

"Only if they choose to remain alone," insisted Pat.

"Oh," I mumbled.

"Do we need a plan or a schedule?" asked Sizzle.

"I don't think so," said Pat, "and I would resist either. Don't forget that the men may have suggestions of their own that we can't, and shouldn't, try to organize or control. I think we just leave things to the uncertainties of life and deal with the opportunities as they evolve. I promise not to unduly influence the situation."

"How about parties?" asked Shayna.

"That we should schedule," I insisted.

Everyone agreed and we settled on once a month with allowances for other holidays and celebrations. Other combinations were left to the individuals involved.

That's been the situation for months. Four of us are having more sex than ever and Pat is having the most varied sex. Our husbands are happy as well proving the old adage, "Happy hubby, happy life."