Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice, I've had overnights with two of the men, neither of them Harold, and once with a man and another woman, not Pat. Both experiences were mind and body expanding and I look forward to more similar experiences. I've savored the taste of all eight of the other group members and I can tell them apart blindfolded by taste alone. I don't think I'm alone in that.

We continue to have Wednesday afternoon meetings. We play games, issue challenges and continue to learn more about each other, some of it quite personal. Twice, one of our husbands has joined us for games on Wednesday afternoon. They both substituted for Robbie almost without problems. They learned quickly and deal the cards and enjoy the consequences of the challenges.

I don't recommend similar arrangements for others. What we have is unique. However, it has certain unacceptable antisocial characteristics that limit our ability to mix with other couples not part of the group. I've lost count of how many times I've elbowed Harold to stop staring at other woman before they have an opportunity to decode his interest, all the time while I stare at other men.

Does that mean the size of the group may increase someday? The possibility exists but we haven't discussed it among ourselves. Realistically, how many other couples are there that have the same hunger for more and varied sex?