All Comments on 'Jill's Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 03'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good so far

he needs to find a way to live with one or more of them from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it going (or is it cumming?)!!

Great story line. Don't quit now! I like the previous comment about having him live with one of more of them. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awake, awake....;)

I didn't think I'd ever woken up to a more enjoyable feeling.

"I don't think I ever woke up to a more enjoyable feeling"

The second version is better. It avoids that uncomfortable "woken" word which few of us ever write correctly. '"I ever awakened..." would have been the better choice...and even that is troublesome to the eye and ear.

XarthXarthabout 12 years agoAuthor
You're probably right

Sometimes my sentences get a little awkward when I try to keep my tenses in order, and I don't necessarily even manage that. It's one of those things that I'll hopefully get better at.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

5 Stars, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

The interactions between your characters are fun, clever, and quirky. The slightly sadistic older sister, the aggressive younger sister, and the sweet cousin all converse with the main quite well, even during sex. It just feels natural, reading through.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story. Please continue the story.

voodoojoe2000voodoojoe2000about 12 years ago

Now he and the older sister totally need to convince the other two to take it in the ass as well.

hulkster21hulkster21about 12 years ago

I was thinking the same thing about trying to live together and I hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More, please

I also enjoyed this series. Good erotic writing. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
needs more

the four of them need to stay together maybe start with the cousin going to his college then the four of them living together afterwards. what ever you do please don't leave it this way. prove you are better than PACO FEAR and finish it he has major trouble keeping his titles straight and finishing some of his stories be better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eighteenth Birthday

Great erotic story of young love, taboo love. I hope this is not the end of the story. We all need more. It is a great start to a beautiful story. I sure hope he gets more action from these pretty young family members. More B.J.s and cum swapping french kisses, pearl necklaces, etc. Maybe some road head when Mom and Aunt asks him to pick up his sisters and cousin. Hopefully some anal from all three girls. If they are all shaved (like todays trend is) maybe they play the sheet game. They hang a sheet from the ceiling, duck under it, leaving only their up turned asses in the air letting the brother quess whose ass is whose. He marks each ass and if he is correct with his quess than he fucks the ass or asses he got right if not -no sex for him.

It would of been great if the cousin's birthday request from the brother; since she was turning eighteen was for her first sexual experience and the brother got to pop his cousin's cherry. Especially asking and pleading, convinceing the brother to make her bleed and pop her virgin cherry. It would of been great if as his sisters came of age(eighteen) that they requested that big brother pop their cherries also. Kind of a family tradition. The oldest sister could of video taped the events and some photographs like she wanted to. Brother could of saved the sheets or white panties with the virgins blood as family taboo keep sakes that only the four of them would know about.

The oldest sister desire to pull up her panties after getting fucked in the ass is always so erotic. My exgirlfriend loved to do that also. She would love when I fucked her and came in her ass, especially after we fucked her pussy well and it was leaking also. Then pull up her panties and start the day.Like when she would wear jeans and we went grocery shopping and running errands, always a chance to bump into neighbors or friends. Or when we had to go to a special event and she wore her best lace underwear and an evening gown. As she dressed in such finery it would turn me on so she would pull up her gown and pull down her panties. I would bend her over at the waist insert my cock in her ass while holding onto her stocking and garter covered legs, leave a deposit in her ass. Then she would pull up her panties and straighten her gown. It kept her reved up all night. Just being at the social event and having my seed leak out into her panties with no one near her any the wiser really turned her on. Sometimes she would call me and inform me of what was happening from accross the room etc. So I teased her, knowing how turned on she was. When we got home there would be cloths coming off once I opened the door and a trail of cloths to where ever we wound up fucking in the house. So depositing cum in a woman's ass, and then pulling up her panties and going out as the cum leaks out is really a big turn on for both people.

dgctgrdgctgralmost 12 years ago

Great story. Please continue with additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue this series!!!!

Best story I have ever read, amazing, please make more with these same characters, you can still build off this story line! :)

biotecbiotecabout 11 years ago
one great tail.

this has been a great story.

would like to see the saga go on. most likely never will happen but it has been a lot of fun.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Xarth, I've read just about all of your submissions and I gotta say you are a great writer, not to mention I like your genre lol Thanks and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

I have to say that this is hands-down one of the best series I have ever read! It's just so interested and people on the very first one were saying that there wasn't enough build-up but that is just how you write and it is utterly incredible! Can't wait for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If she lays on her tummy for a while everything will tighten back up to normal and there won't be anything 'leaking out all day' ...unless she's gassy ;). (And she prolly will be for a bit, lol)

Enjoyed this one, just wish there were a half dozen more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I do love this story, read it a few times now! ....but daaaamn, that boy is a grade a fucking dumbass! He can't open his mouth without something stupid or flat out retarded coming out! Lol.

Hell he doesn't deserve to be fucking these girls, he's too stupid to appreciate it! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
UNFINISHED AGAIN

once again XARTH FAILS to finish a story. this needs two or three more chapters to tell how they keep fucking and if the parents find out. he and JILL could get married and his sisters could keep visiting for their share of his cock. an unfinished story is a waste of time and a real downer.

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
There'a not going to to be any more of this, is there ?

After a gap of 4 years, there won't a chapter 4, will there ?

Shame really, as this is good !

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
more please

very hot story and I would love to read more of their adventures

brfr7721brfr7721over 6 years ago
Great set of stories

Kudos to the author for acknowledging that a woman can have an orgasm without screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs. This was literally the first story I've read on this site where that was the case. I've had enough partners in my life to know that screamers are in the minority, despite the stories here.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 6 years ago

This is the rare story of yours where I do actually wish you'd written another chapter. Mostly your stories end on perfect notes, but this one feels kind of unfinished - it's not a happy ending because it isn't really over yet in my mind. Still, it's another excellent story from the best author on the site.

KwiksilverKwiksilverover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Interesting twist on things. I liked the premise and enjoyed your story telling. This story deserves many more chapters. I can imagine all kinds of different scenarios. You've set the stage well to add more chapters. Somewhere down the story line I can imagine Jill and Kelly moving in with our hero with Angie floating through the story. Excellent story telling. Well done and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More...?

I think you need to decide if he is actually in love with his cousin or one of his sisters and proceed with that as the goal for the story. If he is in love with one of them do they return his feelings or is it just about the taboo sex with someone they are not supposed to have sex with? Does he romantically love more than one of them? All three of them? The parents would have to find out at some point. How would they deal with that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
could have finish

with 4 of them living in an apartment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This CAN NOT be all !!!😕

Keep going please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Would love to read stories like this where siblings slowly fall in love, rather than simply deciding to fuck each other.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

The previous part was better than the ending. Even though Nick came inside Angie's ass, Jill was the only vaginal creampie in the whole thing. You should have had either Angie or Kelly on the pill so that Nick could nail one of his sisters as well as Jill. Again, it was disappointing that his intercourse with Angie was just sex for the sake of sex.

I'm left unfulfilled myself.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/6/2021) This short series was an enjoyable read.

daves_not_heredaves_not_herealmost 2 years ago

5 stars, but you need to write more! :-)

IGF1967IGF1967over 1 year ago

Would definitely like to read more of the very erotic story. Your a great writer 👏

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

My third time reading this, and I still wish there was a better ending to it, there are way to many loose ends for this to be a really good ending to their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much buildup to sex with any of the girls. It's okay if the first one happens quickly, but some more buildup for subsequent encounters is generally better

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

The setup is good enough, but that’s the problem, this is only a set up… Where is the rest of their story… so 1 star detracted…

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

1 more chapter, please!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was written in 2012, no more coming sadly.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG20 days ago

Outstanding tale...two sisters and a cousin...so loving...that made it all the better, the emotional aspect!!

Five Stars...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14735 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES