All Comments on 'Jim and Diane'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Great

A great love story I enjoyed it

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very good story

I personally don’t think my ego would let me put up with the lap dancing of a woman I want to marry.. That’s just way to personal as almost every part or the body is coming into contact, and all the rubbing and the dancer touching the customer. I know after awhile her coming home all turned on by being sexy to other guys, would lose it’s appeal.

I did date a dancer for a couple of weeks many years ago, but I wasn’t in love with her so I really didn’t care that much. She drank, used pot and some pills way to much and her hours and mine didn’t mix, but she was a great lay as she really got into anything and everything. I met her in a bar and didn’t know what she did for the first two dates. She worked on a circuit in the Midwest and about every month moved to a different small size city. This girls dream was to be a big time porn star as money was her driving force, I don’t know if she ever made it.

This is a good fantasy and it makes a great story.

Thanks for your continued very good stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantasy

I used to work with a man many years ago that had a girlfriend he found out later was a hooker. He said she was great in bed and the best to him of anyone, but he would get jealous of her present and past. This lead to him ending the relationship. It was a great story but for me too much of a fanatsy based on the real life story of my co-worker. Please keep them coming though as I always look for your stories.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
WONDERFUL!!! and....

so well written....these type things really do happen in life and do work out...both my sons have married dancers and both of my DIL's are excellent loving wifes and mothers...and yes...they have their own private dancer for the rest of their lifes. Thanks for allowing us to read you respectfully fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The type of story I would write

Great story and one of the best I have read on this site. Actually this is my first post after many hours of reading different stories. Keep them coming. You have inspired me to submit some of my ideas to this site. Thanks

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Great Story

and a lively fantasy. Very well written. You have a good sense of style. The characters were well developed.

louguy35louguy35almost 18 years ago
Pure Fantasy!

As a fantasy I guess that this was not too bad a story. Unfortunately, it was the kind of story that almost compelled the reader to ask the question, "What was the author smoking?" when he wrote the story. Except for the subject matter, it would have been an excellent children's fairy tale.

Of COURSE she did not fuck her clients at private parties. Imagine a bunch of drunken guys, waving lots of money at Diane, and her saying, "I'm sorry guys, but I only try to get your dicks hard, not to let you screw me! And, oh by the way, why not use all that money you are waving around to buy part ownership in the Golden Gate Bridge?"

If she did not sell sex to some of those to whom she gave lap dances, she was not a stripper (exotic dancer). The story was not written BY a naive writer. Rather it was written FOR a naive audience.

In my lifetime, I have talked to a few strippers, mostly at bachelor parties, and I am amazed at how many are "working their way" through college. Yeah, sure! Not a one of these girls even knows what the inside of a college classroom looks like. But it sure does fool a lot of drunken hard-ons. They absolutely must do something good for this highly prinicpled young lady...say an EXTRA twenty dollers or so.

And damned, these strippers make such wonderful wives. They have all of the moral principles to motivate them to make life-long commitments of fidelity, loyalty, selflessness, etc. Plus they are natural born mothers. They provide such great role models for their daughters.

We all should be so lucky as to marry stripper whores!!!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Just A Fantasy

Lovely story, very nicely done. One of the comments doubted that a dancer could be just that, and nothing more.

By the time I finished my army duty I was on my own. My parents had died in an auto accident. My sister was living in Los Angeles and my brother in Great Neck. I had been in gymnastics and I started dancing in Tel Aviv while doing Bar Ilan College. I know there is a G-d. I keep kosher. I took a room near the place I danced so I could walk there on Friday nights (Shabbat). No one in my personal life could have a clue what I was doing. There were a few times I needed my combat training to keep drunk male hands off me, but I did it. I met and was going with an orthodox Jewish fellow student. The night I was going to tell him what I did we were walking by the water's edge on the beach in Tel Aviv. I stopped and turned to face him. I was so nervous I partially peed my panties. Fortunately I was wearing an aline skirt. I told him three things: that I loved him, that I was a strip dancer and that I was still a virgin...not knowing what his reaction would be. He reached into his left pants pocket for a little box. "The best way I can prove I still love you is this." He took out a diamond ring and asked me to marry him on the spot. Yes, we were both virgins on our wedding night.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

I wonder why this good story only received nine reviews so far, it certainly deserves more!

If I was in Jim's shoes, I would have had a much harder time with Diane's job. It's one thing to know that your would-be girlfriend has been earning her money by taking her clothes off while dancing sexily in front of a bunch of horny guys. It's a whole other thing however, to keep that job until after the marriage. That's the one thing I would never be able to accept - but good on Jim if it has worked for him.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
It takes a Certain Type of Man

It takes a Certain Type of Man to be able to accept his girlfriend/wife as a stripper. Lap dances and Bachelor Parties would have to make him think/worry/get jealous though.

While he's not exactly a cuck,there is that element involved in this relationship.I mean,is having other guys starring at your wife's naked pussy and tits as she undulates all over a stage or having her naked body rubbing all over a guy during a lap dance as she glides against his hard-on really being faithful? I guess if you believe Bill Clinton it is (Then again,he's a low-class sleaze with a wife who looks like/and is a horse's ass!)

All I can say for sure is that I don't think that I could handle it!

a BIG 5 for this well-written fantasy!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great love story, the fact she was a stripper was awkward but in the end she was not a whore or a slut. Jim was that special man that looked beyond the dancing to what a special individual she really was. Well done, great storyline and character development. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

curious you did it again. you killed this story within 2 minutes of reading. TRY realism..Having a party and inviting your Immediate neighbors is a natural thing to do. why would you feel you may look foolish? because she is attractive? wow, that did this story in for me, knowing the rest would continue with the same lameness...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous