All Comments on 'Jim and I are Vacation Sluts Pt. 02'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope one of you

Stays in Florida and the other comes home to see a lawyer and divide the assets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Florida and your stutty vacation"?

I knew we were in trouble from the start. Thoroughly unlikable characters, spouting inane dialogue and doing really stupid things. Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what I hate....

If you are too ignorant to read what you wrote,

If you are too lazy to fix what you mis-spelled,

If your precious ego is so shallow and warn readers against criticism,

If your story reads like an overhormoned eigth grader wrote it (one handed),

...DON'T POST YOUR "STORY"!

This is a "literacy project", not Penthouse Letters. Too many "sensitive wannabe writers" for anything good to come from it. Don't like criticism or negative comments? DON"T POST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I for one loved it

Very erotic tale. There is nothing that turns me on more than my wife, after a little adult beverages, getting so turned on that she releases control sexually to everything, even every one. I have never been so turned on than a time on vacation accidentally discovering and watching her getting pounded by a local rastafarian after losing track of her during a drunken and psylocybin tea induced high. Regardless of (undoubtedly) result of my own inebriation, taking her home and going down on her, tasting his spunk on her swollen sex, then adding mine to the pool, was about as wild and erotic as we have ever experienced. It drove her to the moon and lets face it, the ultimate goal is for the woman to experience so much pleasure that she craves and seeks out more. Has become our favorite, and oft repeated pillow talk to revisit that night.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Figured these two would end up as a cuck and whore failure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous