All Comments on 'Jim and I are Vacation Sluts'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not too good

Your stories that I have read seem to have one dimensional characters. If your goal is to write jerk off material for yourself, then I guess you have achieved that. This story has no buildup, and worse yet no real description of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the lover doesn't care who screws the slut

And either she is not married, or her husband is a cuck who doesn't even go to Florida with the lovers and spends his time hiding assets and preparing to sell her home while she is on her next sexacation and fade out of her world, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
way to start the new year with garbage.....

each story worse than the last. ONE STAR. What happened to all the good writers in this category?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Hot story, I enjoyed that they could openly talk about what they had done and both get turned on by their actions. I love eating a creampie out of a fresh fucked pussy. I am also a voyuer and enjoy watching it get made. Please write a a out their next trip to Florida.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This cuck will soon turn his whore loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does this seem far more likely to become a cuck tale rather than a swinging story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous