All Comments on 'Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 08'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved the series and am sorry to see it end. As it wasn't mentioned in the summary, I wondered what happened with Aunt Jean's cousin Sophie who was attacked with Jean in chapter two?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic series

Loved it all the way. Wow what a ride. Thank you dragonwriter.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 5 years ago
Great story

Great story beginning to end. Good wrap up hated to see it end.

Ahh, to be young, crazy and filled with raging hormones again!

Looking forward to “our” next adventure!

gara5289gara5289over 5 years ago
Great story

My only complaint is what felt like a very abrupt ending. But the dialogue, sex and characters were great.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 5 years ago
Great

Please don't end it here what happened with mrs white

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Dawg!

I saw what you did there at the end! Nice plot twist.. Excellent story, more twist and turns than a highway cloverleaf! Keep it up.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 5 years ago
Good story

Only thing is that it ended rather abruptly. This story should have continued for more chapters.

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it beginning to end. Great “cumming of age” story. 5 stars. I hope you write another story soon!

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
5stars

Great story. I loved it from beginning to end. I hope you write a new story soon - I love reading your work.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

just a very fun, well-written story. the ending was clever - not as good as "Casey's Recovery" - maybe my all-time favorite ending - but this ending was pretty great. i agree with the comment that it seemed to end quickly - it did - but that may just be me not wanting a great story to come to an end.

and to echo another comment - your stories are a lot of fun and very cleverly, smartly written. i hope you post more again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Curious

So was that the sister of the 2 dirtbags that he might date at the end, cause I was wondering about her, she just seemed to disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superior

After this series I need a 6th star or I need to judge all other stories again I have read before! And thats a lot! If I would register here I'd definately add thist to my favorites.

When it comes to sex and incest the first occasions are hot and even boiling later the description is rather short and not very 'taking'. But the story considered as whole is rich and fun to read so you're never bored and I would just love to dig in that boys skin! So this was great and I would like to say thank you for sharing!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Magnificent Series

I absolutely loved this series. I will say that from the first mention of Angela in part two I had a suspicion that they might get together. There where so many women that I thought he might end up with and it was fun to try and guess who it would be. Again a fantastic bit of writing and storytelling.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

A fanatic story beautifully written. As an avid read of incest stories, this is one of the best. Hopefully, most of the story is true, per author's introduction. I would love to meet and know so many emotionally and mentally mature individuals. This is truly a 5-star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous