Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy carried the box to the truck carefully and wedged it in the back with a few pieces of scrap wood. Ruth Smith watched him carefully and then said, "You should be an engineer, the way you secured that box. You have a fine mind."

For what may have been the first time he felt the possibility of some direction in his life ...'Engineer huh, why not,' he thought.

Missy came out of the house carrying a large floppy straw hat and a canvas bag that appeared to be stuffed with things. Seeing her, his mind pictured her naked sitting on his cock with her soft breasts teasing his lips. He could almost hear her sweet low moans as she ground herself on his pubis ... he became very hard.

"Jimmy?" she said as she touched his arm, "are you still with us?" It was Ruth, Missy's mother looking at him knowingly.

"Oh yes ma'am; sorry, just drifted away," he said quickly as Missy arrived. He took the big bag and secured it in the truck bed then opened the door for the two women. Before she stepped in Missy reached down and ran her fingers over the large lump in his shorts and giggled. Mrs. Smith said nothing but a slight smile formed at the edge of her lips.

Walking around the back of the truck he pushed his cock around to reduce the lump. It was a nice drive to Aunt Jeans place. The women chatted and laughed about things and from time to time Missy would slide her hand onto his leg giving it a small caress.

He carried in the box of goodies and Missy's bag, laughed and played with all four children and greeted the adults moving quickly from one to another. Aunt Jean put him to work sorting, stacking and arranging lounge chairs in the shade near the pool. After an hour or so he found Missy chatting with his mother.

"What are you guys up to?" he asked.

His mother said, "Mostly talking about you buster. Are you finished with your chores?"

"I think so, at least for the moment," he said with a smile.

Ellen smiled, "Good; give this pretty girl a tour of the place, OK?"

Missy stood up and took his hand, "See you later," she said as they left.

Jimmy took her directly around the side of the big house and across the lawn to his Uncle Bill's workshop, shed and all purpose building. "Let me show this," he said.

Inside he pulled her into a deep kiss rubbing his hard cock against the crotch of her bikini. Missy was ready, willing and hungry; she kissed him right back as her arms held him tight. After a moment he lifted her up and sat her on the edge of a large work bench.

"Pardon me ma'am, I really want a taste of your sweet pussy," he said heatedly. As he was dropping down she spread her legs and pulled her bikini crotch piece aside exposing wet, red swollen lips.

"Shit I am so ready; eat me big boy," she growled.

He nuzzled her clitoral hood with his nose and licked her puffy lips from top to bottom; she shivered, quickly pulled her bikini top up to her mouth and bit down to stifle the sounds of her pleasure.

As the musky sweet taste of her pussy filled his mouth Jimmy buried his face licking and sucking her juices until she grabbed his head holding him tight as she gushed out her orgasm. When her grip softened he stood, dropped his shorts and buried his throbbing cock in her molten core. He stood there silently jammed all the way in until she opened her mouth releasing the bikini gag and sucked his tongue into hers.

For the longest time the only thing moving between them were their tongues until she pulled back and said, "Fuck me as hard as you can ..."

He eased her closer to the edge of the wooden bench and began pummeling her pussy with increasing force until all once could hear was the slap of liquid flesh and her moans around the bikini top she'd jammed back in her mouth.

Finally, with sweat dripping off his face, Jimmy pushed his toes into the floor slamming in as deeply as possible blasting ropes of boiling cum. Missy pulled her legs up high on his back locking her swollen pussy to him as she slipped into an orgasmic haze.

When he felt the fire begin to fade, Jimmy simply held her close softly kissing her neck. After a few moments Missy began to kiss his shoulder and lightly rub his back. They stayed together until Jimmy felt his calf muscles start to cramp and he began to move away. Looking down he watched his swollen red cock pull out as Missy's proud flesh cling to his shaft; it was mesmerizing.

"Whatca' lookin' at mister," she said in a soft warm voice.

Jimmy looked up smiling, "I'm watching your pussy try and hold on to my cock."

"Damn right, I don't want that beautiful cock goin' nowhere," she said quietly.

"Baby my legs are cramping, I gotta' move," he said with more than a trace of sadness.

She laughed, "Alright then, go ahead an take my happy toy away."

He stepped back, his soft swollen cock slapped wetly against his leg and a long stream of pussy juice and cum streamed out of her gaping hole. They both looked down between their legs at the pool of cummy juices on the floor.

"Damn," Missy said with awe. "Jimmy you must have pumped me full ..."

"Wasn't just me baby girl," he said with a grin.

Jimmy looked around and saw a stack of old hand towels on the left end of the workbench. He gave Missy one and wiped himself with another then dropped it over the juice pool on the floor.

Missy reached out her hands, "Help me down baby."

He lifted her to the floor and looked her over, "We better find a way to wash off, we're covered in sweat and stuff."

"Right ... stuff," she said with a giggle.

Outside the shop Ruth Smith and Ellen Cox quietly turned and walked back toward the pool area behind the big house. Neither had said a word as they watched their children through the small window and neither was exactly sure what to say until Ellen said softly, "Looked like they were having a good time."

Ruth stopped and looked at Ellen said, "Yes, both of them really had a good time. I'm not upset you know. Missy is 18 and she can make her own decisions, but I am worried. She's totally smitten with him; I can remember feeling just that way. Even so, she has a full 4 year scholarship up to Chicago; I don't want her to pass up that opportunity to say here with Jimmy. That's not saying anything against your son."

Ellen took her hand, "I understand completely; I wouldn't want her to pass it up either. I'll do whatever I can to discourage anything more than a summer romance."

Ruth sighed, "Thank you for understanding."

Jimmy and Missy opened the door slowly checking out the area and saw their mothers standing in the shade of a big red maple about 60 feet away talking quietly. They slipped out holding hands and ran to the side of the big house where Jimmy turned on a garden hose and dowsed them both. He made sure both pussy and cock were carefully washed and then hosed them down top to bottom again.

He took them around the house and came down the driveway side holding hands. When the children saw them they came running. Laughing and shouting that they needed help to play water volley ball. Jimmy and Missy joined Randy Reynolds, Sophie's husband, and Dan Cox as the horses with a child on each of their shoulders.

It was a fun day in the country. Lots of water sports in the above ground pool, good food - hot dogs, hamburgers, pork steaks, deviled eggs, roast corn, fresh vegetables, watermelon and the surprise hit of the day was the chocolate sheet cake with double fudge icing.

Aunt Jean and her cousin Sophie kept a sharp eye on Jimmy all day; in turn Jimmy wondered what it would be like to spend some personal time with Sophie. It's amazing how resilient the sexual energy reservoir is in a healthy 19 year old male.

The three men cleaned up the outside just after 8 pm that evening and checked everything twice to be sure they wouldn't be leaving a mess for Jeanie. There'd been some conversation about where Jeanie's husband Bill was and when Jimmy finally said, "Aunt Jean, where is Uncle Bill these days?"

Jeanie wrinkled her nose and shook her head, "Duluth I think. He's working on some big deal with a steel fabricator up there and just had to spend the day with the President and his family."

Dan turned to Randy and Jimmy, "Mystery solved, but I bet you dollars to donuts Bill has his pecker in some blond girls ass." Standing far enough away to not be heard the men laughed and shook their heads as they looked at Jeanie's pretty face and great figure.

The evening wrapped up shortly after that and the families parted with hugs and good humor. On the way home Missy sat next to Jimmy holding his hand tightly. Just after 9:10 pm Jimmy pulled into his driveway and walked into the house. His mother and father were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

Ellen looked up, "Hey sweetheart, how about a cup?"

"Sure, sounds good; nothing a cup of hot coffee to put me to sleep," he said laughing.

His father looked up with a grin, "Sit down smartass, we want to talk too."

Ellen handed him a fresh cup then sat, "Well ..." and she stopped looking uncomfortable, she was even blushing a little.

Jimmy looked at his mother strangely wondering what could cause such a reaction when his dad burst out laughing.

Ellen looked at him sharply, "Dan ..."

He threw up his hands, "Why don't I start?" She smiled and nodded; and then he said, "Your mom has had a fantasy for a long time, but she didn't want to pursue it with ah ..."

He was quiet for a moment when Ellen burst out, "I want to have sex with two men at the same time ..."

Jimmy interrupted, "Oh shit, I thought it was something bad; me and dad right?"

She simply grinned and took his hand, "Yes, you and your father. I was reluctant to say anything until your dad brought it up on the way down here yesterday. I'm still nervous about it."

Jimmy looked at his dad, "What do you think dad?"

He grinned a big shiny grin, "If there's gonna' two, it ought a' be me and you!"

Ellen Cox leaned back in her chair, "Oh my God, he's a poet now." There was warmth and humor in her voice. Then looking at Jimmy she said, "The old man has had experience you know."

"Dad," Jimmy said with awe in his voice.

"It was a long time ago before I met your mother. You remember Bud Tate?" he said with a wistful note in his voice. Jimmy nodded; Bud Tate was an old friend of his father's who'd moved to Florida a few years ago.

"Well Bud and me were at a barn dance over to Shelby and we met this big ol' red headed girl who seemed to fancy both of us; so we made her a proposal, two at the same time. Wouldn't you know she said yes," he said laughing softly.

"Anyway, the one thing I learned is that both men have to be paying attention to the lady and not get upset if their cocks rub up against one another from time to time."

Jimmy stood up pulling off his t-shirt and dropping his shorts. With a couple of easy moves he was naked, "So when do we start?"

Ellen clapped her hands over her mouth laughing, "Oh my God he really is a pervert."

Dan stood pulling off his shirt, "What did you expect, he is your son!" he said grinning.

"STOP," she said quietly. "Before anybody gets any further along we're taking a good bath; I'm not starting up with you two all sweaty and stinky, I want us to get that way."

Each one took a turn in the shower with a good soaping. Afterwards they dried each other carefully. Jimmy and Dan found themselves inspecting the other carefully, in many ways it was like looking in a mirror. Although their cocks weren't identical, they were much the same.

"You boys about done, I'm feeling lonely," Ellen said softly.

Dan asked, "How would you like to start honey?"

She took their hands and led them to the bedroom. She sat on the bed and pulled them together in front of her placing a hand on a butt cheek of each one. She looked admiringly at the pair of hard cocks bouncing in front of her face, "My men are so beautiful, you both have gorgeous cocks."

She carefully pushed both cocks together and held them tightly with one hand and then she opened her mouth wide and sucked them into her mouth. Her lips were stretched but she managed.

Using her tongue, she began to softly lick the underside of both at the same time. The heat and action in her mouth plus the sensation of their cockheads rubbing together increased their urgency and they began to push in and out together.

Jimmy put his arm around his father's back while Dan reached around Jimmy shoulders. Together they formed a wall of man meat, Ellen moved her hands under their ball sacks and began to suck harder and harder as she rolled and rubbed their balls.

Jimmy said suddenly, "I think I'm gonna cum." His voice was low, husky and filled with lust.

Dan responded hotly saying, "Hold on son, I'll cum with you."

The sensation of their cocks rubbing together, Ellen's ministrations and the general naughtiness of it all combined to trigger a flood of jizz. Ellen gulped and coughed as her men filled her mouth to the brink, twin trails of cum slipped down her chin onto her large breasts.

Finally the sensations became too much for Jimmy, he leaned back causing his cock to fall from her mouth. Dan took the opportunity to shove his cock in all the way fucking his wife's face with vigor for a few minutes. Ellen caressed his bottom encouraging him until he began to fade.

Jimmy stood there fascinated as he watched his dad face fuck his mother and his soft cock became hard again, throbbing with desire. When Dad staggered back leaning on the dresser, Jimmy stepped in pushing his mother back on the bed, "I wanta fuck mom." She nodded; her eyes were smoldering as she worked her body up on the bed and spread her legs.

He quickly mounted his mother pushing his cock in until their pelvises were mashed together. Her pussy was blazing hot, and so wet his cock hit bottom immediately; he was so excited he began to power fuck his mother right away. Slamming his cock in and out at blazing speed he reveled in the sound of their bodies slapping together.

She locked her legs behind him and they fucked for a very long time. Jimmy closed his eyes tightly so that he could focus on the sensations exploding from their union. As they rocked together he heard her orgasm several times while he pounded her molten pussy.

When he opened his eyes he saw that his father had moved to the head of be bed and was kissing his mother as he fondled her large tits. Her hands where holding her husband's mouth tightly to hers, the incongruity of it all caused his nuts to boil and blasts of cum filled her void; he continued rutting against her until exhaustion overcame him.

He rolled off and lay beside her, Dan looked at his son with glittering eyes, "Take over son, I want some pussy too."

Jimmy scooted up and began kissing his mother's face softly. He whispered, "You are so beautiful momma." She her face to him, "I love you too baby."

As Dan mounted her she said, "Oh this is just too good," and then she turned back to her son kissing him and caressing his head while he suckled her hard nipples and fondled her belly and breasts.

The trio continued in this fashion until Dan leaned back and slammed home shooting cum deep into his wife's well fucked pussy. He too rolled off and crawled up beside Ellen. He laid his head on her shoulder, "I think this old man needs a rest baby" he said wearily.

Dan and Jimmy laid their arms over Ellen and they cuddled. It was warm, loving and needed. Finally Ellen said, "Boys, I need to pee and I'm going to need a little help."

They arose together and helped Ellen across the hall to the bathroom, "While I pee why you don't boys rinse off, it looks like you've been wallowing in cum and sweat."

Dan and Jimmy looked at each other, laughed and stepped into the shower. Together they soaped and rinsed until stepping from the shower Dan said, "OK then, we've cleaned up; have you gotten a good look at yourself?" he said with a broad grin.

Ellen laughed, "I take your point." After a brief shower and a careful rinse of her well used pussy she said, "I think I'd like a little more coffee, how about you boys?"

Keeping her steady they walked to the kitchen where Jimmy made fresh coffee. While it was perking Jimmy looked at the clock, "Mom, do you realize we've been at it for almost 3 hours?"

She smiled up at her handsome son, "I might not but my pussy sure does."

Dan sat quietly and contentedly; Jimmy said, "Has it been OK mom?"

"Baby, if it was any better I don't know what I'd do. But there is one more thing."

Jimmy looked expectantly, Dan just grinned. Ellen said, "Who wants the back door?"

Dan laughed out loud, "I'll take it. Jimmy's got more energy than me - OK Jim?"

Jimmy looked a little confused, so Dan said, "We'll do it like this son. First we make sure to warm up this pretty girl, then I'll slide up the poop shoot and roll on my back with mom on top. That way you'll go in the front door and get after it until we both cum. Sound OK?"

Jimmy grinned broadly, "Sure."

They sat quietly, occasionally smiling at one another and drinking their coffee. At last Dan stood walked in front of Ellen and placed his cockhead on her lips, "Could we have a little kiss baby?"

She laughed and pretended to bite his dick before sucking him deep into her throat, after a minute or two he pulled back. She smiled and said, "I love your cock old man, are you sure you've got any squirt left?"

Dan laughed loudly, "Hell baby, let's go find out!"

In the bedroom Dan retrieved a small bottle of anal lube from a nearby suitcase and turned to see Ellen on her back and Jimmy's face buried between her legs. He stood happy to see his son and his wife pleasuring one another. Ellen's eyes were wide and filled with lust, looking at him there she waved at him to join her.

Dan moved to the bed and stepped over her chest dropping his soft cock on her lips. Ellen growled sucking his cock in so she could swallow him to the hilt. Dan quickly became fully hard from both the pleasure of his wife's mouth and the sounds Jimmy was making as he devoured his mothers soggy pussy.

Dan straddled Ellen's chest and began to stroke in and out of her mouth causing the bed to roll like the sea. Feeling the motion Jimmy lifted his face and looked up directly into his father's asshole. He was fascinated by the view; he could see Dan's anus flex and flux while his cock slid deep into Ellen's throat. It was mesmerizing to watch his father's balls slide over his mother's chin, after a few moments he desperately wanted to fuck.

He slipped two fingers into his mother and worked her G-spot while sucking her clit causing an explosive orgasm that made Ellen push Dan back so she could breathe. When she did Jimmy said huskily, "Let's do it dad!"

Dan's eyes were wide, his nostrils flared as he turned with his cock red and throbbing, "Yeah, yeah, OK."

Dan patted her so that she rolled on her side. He dipped his finger into the small jar and began working it in and out of her rectum. Ellen lifted one leg making her asshole more available. Dan gently inserted one finger and then two, slowly pushing in and out. Her anus resisted his intrusion for a little while but the evenings activities had loosened things considerably.

Jimmy stood to one side watching with interest while he slowly stroked his hard cock. As his mother relaxed Dan lubed his cock and pushed it into Ellen's hole slowly. When he bottomed out she grunted, "Of fuck, so big ..."

Dan wrapped her up in his arms and rolled them onto his back; placing his legs straight between Ellen's wide spread legs, She looked up at their son with glittering eyes, "Come to momma baby."

Jimmy straddled his father's legs pushing his stony cock in all the way, when he bottomed out Ellen said hotly, "Now fuck your momma, fuck her real good baby." The sound of her voice was filled with lust, Jimmy felt goose bumps sweep up his back and he did exactly what she asked.