Jim Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I answered.

"We'll start with you facing forward as you are now," said Ashley. "Stand up straight, feet together and place your arms at your sides."

The strobes flashed as Beth took the first photo.

"Now, stay facing forward," said Ashley, "but hold your arms straight out on your left and right sides. We need them held out 90 degrees, perpendicular from your body."

I raised my arms as instructed.

"Good, and separate your feet," she added, "placing them on the red marks we have on the floor."

I looked down to see two red pieces of tape on the floor that looked like they were slightly more than 3 feet apart. I moved my feet into position, covering each piece of tape in the process. With my feet parted, I felt slightly more exposed than before.

"Now, look back up toward the camera," Ashley ordered.

The lights flashed once again.

"Good," said Ashley, "just one more facing forward. Keep your feet exactly where they are, but place your hands behind your head."

I raised my hands and placed my palms flat against the back of my head. I was now in the same position that the doctor required for my genital exam just a few short minutes ago. The only difference was that this time, I kept my jock on to retain some small bit of modesty.

The lights flashed again.

"Now, arms back down at your sides and a quarter turn to your right," she ordered.

Beth quickly snapped the photo.

"OK, now another quarter turn to your right so your back is toward us," said Ashley.

I rotated once again, this time providing them with a full view of my bare, jock-strapped ass. Other than when Ashley followed me into the room, this was the first time my backside was exposed to them. Facing them was bad enough, but facing away from them with my bare ass on display somehow felt worse.

"We'll repeat the same three positions," said Ashley, "starting with your arms at your sides."

I placed my arms at my sides and Beth quickly snapped the photo.

"Now feet apart and arms at 90 degrees again."

I once again placed my feet on the red marks and raised my arms to my sides. As I parted my legs, I felt like my butt cheeks were separating, exposing even more of my body to them. That probably wasn't the case, but the position just made me feel that way. The strobes flashed once more as Beth took the photo.

"And finally, feet apart and hands behind your head."

I moved into the final position and the lights flashed again.

"Now another quarter turn to your right with your arms at your sides."

Once more the lights flashed.

"Alright, Jim, that's it for the first set of photos," said Beth. As she was talking, she left the camera and walked toward the center of the room. "Stand right here so we can record your measurements."

{*Part Eleven: The Measurements*}

As I walked toward Beth, I made a mental note that she said "first set of photos". I wasn't sure why they would possibly need more photos, but I figured that I'd find out sooner or later. I also wondered what type of measurements they needed. After all, they already recorded my height and weight during the physical. Ashley retrieved a cloth tape measure and my manila folder of paperwork and was now standing next to Beth in the center of the room.

"Now Jim," continued Beth, "for this part you just need to stand still while we record a few measurements. Just keep your arms at your sides for now."

"Sure," I replied, "whatever it takes to hurry this along."

Beth now began a series of measurements, starting at the top of my head and methodically working her way down my body. She started by measuring the diameter of my head, wrapping the cloth tape around my skull at the point just above my eyes. As Beth read the measurement, Ashley recorded it in my study paperwork. Beth then measured the diameter of my neck and then stretched the cloth tape across my back to measure the width of my shoulders. The measurements continued down my body with my left arm, first measuring the length from my shoulder to my elbow, and then from my elbow to the tip of my middle finger. She repeated the measurements with my right arm. It seemed as if they were going to methodically measure every last part of my body!

"Arms up, please," Beth now commanded, "out to your sides."

I raised both of my arms and held them out perpendicular to my body to my left and right sides. As I did so, Beth positioned herself directly in front of me, moving close enough to my body to wrap her arms around my back. Her breasts momentarily pressed against my bare chest as she passed the cloth measuring tape behind me. She was fully dressed, but the contact was nevertheless quite awkward, and she acknowledged this with a smile. She now pulled the two ends of the tape over the front of my body, measuring my chest at my nipples.

"Take a deep breath and hold it now," Beth commanded.

I inhaled deeply, expanding my chest to its full capacity. After recording my chest at full inspiration, it was time to record the opposite extreme.

"Now blow it out completely," she said.

I exhaled, pushing out as much air as possible to allow her to measure my chest at full expiration. Once that was recorded, she lowered the measuring tape down to my natural waist, directly over my navel. I started to lower my arms since it didn't seem like it was really necessary to keep them up anymore.

"No," commanded Beth, "I still need your arms out of the way."

"Here, Jim, let me help you," chimed in Ashley. "Just rest your hands on top of your head like this." As she spoke, she lifted both of my hands and moved them into position on the top of my head. "There, isn't that better?" she asked.

"Not really for me, but if it helps you, I suppose so," I said in reply.

Beth now completed her measurement of my waist, holding the two ends of the tape directly over my navel. Continuing her movement down my body, it was now time to measure my hips.

"Feet together, Jim," Beth commanded.

As I positioned my feet together, Beth slid the measuring tape further down my body, stopping at my hips. As she did, I could feel the tape rubbing against my bare, jock strapped ass. She started to pull the two ends of the tape together to record my measurement, but one end slipped from her fingers, sending it dropping to the ground and away from my body.

"Oops, sorry," she said, "we'll have to try that one again."

Beth now smiled and approached me again with the two ends of the tape in her right hand. She threaded the cloth tape behind me just as she did before. But this time it was level with my hips rather than my chest, allowing her fingers to brush against the rear strap of my jock. I then felt her fingers make contact with my bare ass, briefly touching my crack as she passed the tape behind me to her left hand. She now pulled the two ends of the tape to the front of my body, positioning the ends directly over the pouch of my jockstrap. As she pulled the tape tighter against my body, I could feel the back of her fingers pressing against the pouch that was holding my manhood. To say this was awkward barely begins to describe it. After giving Ashley my hip measurement, Beth paused for a brief moment.

"I've got to do your thighs and legs now, so I need you to spread your legs apart," she commanded. "And you can lower your arms now."

As I repositioned my legs once more and lowered my arms, Beth knelt down directly in front of me. Just as I looked down at her, she happened to look up, and we made eye contact. I felt the need to say something, but I wasn't sure exactly what to say. So I simply smiled at her - and she smiled back. I don't know if it was her smile, the fact that she was kneeling in front of me, or the close proximity of her face to my genitals - but at that moment, I felt my penis beginning to stir within the confines of my jockstrap.

Beth now continued the full measurement of my body with my left leg. She slipped the measuring tape around my leg, pulling it up as far as possible around the widest part of my thigh. In doing so, her fingers once again brushed against my pouch. After calling out my measurement to Ashley, she slid the tape all the way down, recording the diameter of my ankle. Next, she recorded the length of my inseam, holding one end of the tape at the floor and the other end firmly held at what can only be described as my crotch. Once again, contact was made between her fingers and my jockstrap, in this case the bottom of the pouch that was tightly holding my scrotum. She finished with my left leg by recording the length from my hip to my knee, and then from my knee to my ankle.

During this series of measurements, Ashley was still out of view and behind me. She now moved to my left side and watched as Beth repeated the same thigh and leg measurements on my right side. This time I didn't want to watch as she measured my leg. I was starting to feel aroused from her contact and didn't feel like I really wanted the added visual stimulation. Instead, I turned to look at Ashley who was dutifully recording the measurements from Beth. Our eyes met and she briefly smiled at me before looking back in Beth's direction. But I continued to look at Ashley, wondering if she was getting as aroused as I was by all of this. Just then, I felt Beth's fingers make contact with me again. I felt a strange mix of excitement and embarrassment, knowing that Ashley was really just the audience at this point, watching Beth as she touched and measured me in a very intimate way. Having finished her measurements, Beth now stood up.

"OK, that does it for the general body measurements," said Beth. "Your turn Ashley."

"We need to record a few skin fold measurements now, Jim" said Ashley. "You're fine standing there just as you are."

Ashley now handed Beth my paperwork and approached me with a set of calipers. She started by pinching the skin on the back of my right arm with the calipers and announced the measurement from my triceps area for Beth to record. I then felt her pinch the skin on the right side of my upper back as she announced this as the subscapular measurement. She then recorded the measurement of the skin around my biceps in the same way.

"Arms on top of your head, please," Ashley ordered.

After I moved my arms out of the way, she used the calipers to measure the skin on the right side of my abdomen, followed by the skin on the right side of my chest. Ashley now knelt down in front of me and recorded the skin fold measurement of my right thigh followed by my calf.

"Now for your left side," she said. She now repeated all of the same measurements on the left side of my body.

{*Part Twelve: Stripped Again*}

"That does it for the skin fold measurements," announced Ashley as she turned toward Beth. "Is there anything else we can do before we move on to the second set of photos?"

Beth looked through my study paperwork, reviewing the list of measurements that they were required to record.

"No, everything else has clothing restrictions, so we can go ahead and do the photos now," answered Beth.

"What do you mean clothing restrictions?" I asked. "Does that mean I can get dressed now before you continue?"

"Um, no, not exactly, Jim," answered Ashley with a laugh. "That's just the language that they use in the study instructions. Sometimes the study guide is a little too formal and clinical in the way it describes things. It actually means just the opposite."

"Jim, it means that the test subject is restricted from wearing clothing," announced Beth, "- any clothing."

"That's right," added Ashley, "your jockstrap has to come off now!"

"Aw, hell, no," I say in protest. "I already had to do that once today, and I'm not about to strip completely in front of you two." As I spoke I felt a sudden twinge of movement within my jock.

"I'm sorry, Jim" said Beth, "but we don't have a choice and neither do you. You volunteered for the study and you have to finish it, otherwise the administrators around here won't be happy at all - with us or you. And Ashley and I already did everything that we could to make this easier on you. To be honest, we usually make the test subjects strip down completely immediately following the first set of photos. You should be happy that we allowed you to stay covered up for this long."

"But Beth, I know both of you - doesn't that make a difference? It would be really awkward to take everything off in front of you. It just feels wrong. I don't feel I should have to do that."

"I totally understand, Jim," said Ashley, "but we really have to do this. Don't worry, it will be alright. Here, let me help you." As she spoke, she knelt down directly in front of me and grabbed the waistband of my jockstrap with both of her hands. She now looked up and smiled confidently at me. Without any other warning, she pulled the waistband away from my body before slowly and carefully pulling my jockstrap down to my ankles.

I was taken by surprise by her actions, but it seemed that there was nothing I could do about it. As she peeled the jock from my body, I positioned both of my hands in front of my groin in a vain attempt at modesty.

"Step out, please," commanded Ashley. One at a time, I lifted my feet out from the jockstrap that was now around my ankles. Once my feet were free from the strap, Ashley picked it up and stood up with it.

"There, much better," she said holding my jockstrap. "You won't need this anymore until it's time to leave." She walked toward the door and hung my strap on a hook next to it.

"And Jim, just to be crystal clear," said Beth, "I know you don't like this, but you will need to uncover yourself, otherwise we can't finish the study. So you might just as well get comfortable with the idea that Ashley and I will see you. And that means all of you."

As angry as I was with this whole situation, at that moment I realized that Beth was right. There was no way to get through this without being seen by these two young women. Reluctantly, I moved my hands to my sides and allowed them to view my male anatomy. The two of them didn't say anything to me. But they both took a quick peek down at my genitals before looking up at me and smiling. Remarkably, I was still flaccid.

"Alright then, let's get on with the next set of photos," said Beth.

"I don't understand why you need another set of photos," I protested, "especially like this."

"Well, what they've told us is that the nude photos we're about to take are the ones that they actually use during the study," answered Ashley. "The more modest, censored ones with your jockstrap are taken in case they need to release some of the study materials to the public."

The thought of someone looking at semi-nude photos of me wearing just a jockstrap suddenly flashed through my mind. But then I thought about the horror of a group of professors and students peering over the nude photos that they were about to take. I suddenly had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach as I realized just how embarrassing my situation was becoming.

They now instructed me to take my position against the background again. And once again I started by facing the camera with my feet together and my arms at my sides.

"And Jim," said Beth as she moved behind the camera, "just relax and um, try not to get too excited, if you know what I mean. They don't want any arousal photos for the study."

Great, I thought to myself, now I'm being warned not to get hard. As if I had any control over that. Having these photos taken in a jockstrap was bad enough. But this time it was different. I was now completely uncovered and totally nude. Everything that identified my body as male was now freely dangling between my legs and exposed for the camera to record. I wondered who would see the photos. I didn't think about this before when I was still wearing my strap. But now that I was totally nude, I thought about the people that would be viewing these nude photos. Would it be limited to a very small group, perhaps just the professor and a few carefully chosen student assistants? Or would a much wider audience have the opportunity to see my nakedness, perhaps even other students that I know? Would they pass judgment on me based on the size and appearance of my genitals? Would I become the object of scorn and ridicule, or praise and admiration? Would I become the subject of a cruel locker room joke, or the envy of lesser men?

The lights flashed and just as they did with the first set of photos, I was instructed to hold my arms up and away from my body to my left and right sides. Once again, the lights flashed and my nudity was recorded. Ashley now told me to place my feet on the red marks on the floor, spreading them apart in the process. Now with my legs spread, I felt more exposed than ever. After taking that photo, I was ordered to endure the final indignity while facing the camera, that of placing my hands behind my head. It was a uniquely embarrassing position to be in. With my hands behind my head, and my legs spread apart, it felt as if all attention was directed at my genitals. It was as if I was demanding that the viewer of the photo look at them and nothing else.

Ashley and Beth made quick work of the other photos. As I was ordered to do before, I rotated my body to the right in quarter turns, taking the same series of photos from both sides as well as with my back to the camera.

{*Part Thirteen: Genital Measuring*}

"OK, Jim," ordered Ashley, "stand right here for me". She pointed back at the spot where they previously recorded my measurements.

As I took a few steps to the location, I noticed Ashley pulling several exam gloves from a box on the counter. She handed a pair of gloves to Beth and kept a pair for herself.

"It's my turn, right?" asked Ashley.

"That's right, he's all yours," replied Beth with a laugh, "I did the last guy."

After handing Beth my folder of paperwork, Ashley rolled a small stool into place directly in front of me and sat down. I held my arms at my sides, giving her an unobstructed view of my genitals. At this point, I was still flaccid, but I was definitely aroused by this situation.

"Now, Jim," said Ashley, "as you might have already guessed, I'm going to examine your genitals now." As she spoke, she looked up into my eyes and began to pull the exam gloves onto both of her hands, finishing with a loud snap. "I know you've already been examined today, but for this study, we're looking at different things. Basically, I'll be recording measurements that will help determine your physical maturity level. That includes things like hair growth as well as the size of your testicles and penis."

"Yeah, I figured that," I said. "Let's just get on with this." I looked at Beth and saw that she was also pulling on her pair of exam gloves.

"Alright, Jim," answered Ashley, "I'll start with your hair."

As I stood before her, Ashley began to run her gloved fingers through my pubic hair. She started just below my waist and worked her way down. As she reached my penis, she gently lifted it up and away from my body, allowing her to determine the amount of hair growth that I had in that area. Next she turned her attention to my scrotum, brushing her fingers against the sides and bottom of it to gauge the hair growth.

"It looks like you trim your pubic hair," she said, "is that correct, Jim?"

"Yes, I do," I answered.

Ashley continued her inspection of my hair growth by examining the hair up and down the full length of my legs.

"I need your legs further apart, please," she commanded.

I shuffled my legs further apart to allow her fingers to move freely between them.

"Do you also trim your legs?" she asked.

"Yes, just a little bit when the hair gets too long," I answered.

After completing a thorough examination of the hair below my waist, Ashley now stood up. She momentarily looked at Beth who was busy jotting down notes in my chart. Without warning she now began to examine my chest hair. She brushed her fingers against my chest, moving them from side to side and down the center of my chest.

1...56789...11