Jim Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First of all, for the record, how would you describe your current state of arousal? Are you completely flaccid, fully erect, or something in between?"

I lifted my head up slightly from the table to look down at my erection. I wasn't fully hard, but I wasn't completely flaccid either.

"I'm somewhere in between."

"Yes, just looking at you, that's what I would have said," replied Beth. "On a one to ten scale, with ten being fully erect, what number would you give yourself right now?"

"Probably a five." I looked over at Ashley and saw that she was dutifully recording all of my responses in my study folder.

"OK, now, I need to take some baseline measurements before we go any further."

As she was speaking, she approached me with the same cloth tape measure that they used earlier on my body. Without any hesitation, Beth took ahold of my semi-erect penis with her left hand and wrapped the cloth tape around the very base of my member to record my circumference. She then slid the tape up over the corona of my glans and recorded the measurement there. Finally, she measured the length of my penis from the base to the very tip. Ashley recorded each measurement as it was read.

"Alright, then," continued Beth, "I need to get you into position for the rest of the study. The instructions say he needs to be in the lithotomy position, right Ashley?"

"Yes, that's right," replied Ashley.

"Lithotomy? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, Jim," replied Beth, "it means it's your lucky day." As she answered, she pulled out two metal support bars from the end of the exam table. "You get to experience the position that we girls have to endure whenever we see the gynecologist."

"What?" I cried out. "You're not putting me in stirrups - no way."

"Well, you're actually correct, Jim," replied Beth. "These are leg supports, not stirrups. There is a difference." She continued to setup the supports by raising and locking them into place on either side of the exam table. As she did so, the padded leg support on the top of each metal arm came into view.

"You see, your legs go into these and are supported just above your knees," she said as she patted the cushioned area where my legs would soon be. "And then your feet dangle free."

"But, why do you need to put me in those?"

She didn't answer me. Instead, she lifted my left leg and placed it into the elevated brace on the left side of the table. At the same time, Ashley put down my folder of paperwork and did the same thing with my right leg, carefully resting it on the right brace. Once both of my legs were in the supports, Ashley pushed in the metal shelf at the end of the table.

"Now, scoot toward us, Jim," Beth commanded, "your butt needs to be down here at the edge of the table."

I reluctantly obeyed Beth's command by pulling myself toward the edge of the table with my hands. As I did so, my legs slid further across the supports until each one was just above my knee. Now that my legs were supported above my knees, my knees naturally bent and my legs and feet dangled free - just as Beth said they would.

"Good, almost there," said Beth. "Ashley and I will do the final adjustments."

As I laid their helpless, Ashley and Beth unlocked the part of the supports that controlled their angle. This allowed them to simultaneously swing my legs out further apart and also raise them higher. This caused my knees to be pushed up closer to my chest and my butt to be partially lifted off of the exam table. With my legs spread widely apart, I was now more exposed than I had been the entire morning.

"There you go," said Beth as she stood back and admired her work, "I think that should work. What do you think Ashley?"

"I think that should work great," replied Ashley. "I can see why they said to use this position since it gives us full access to all of his, um, boy parts." Ashley chuckled as she spoke. "I never thought I'd see a guy in this position. It sure is eye opening. Don't forget the last part of the positioning instructions, Beth."

"Oh, that's right, I almost forgot. Can you get his right side for me?" Beth moved to my left side, took ahold of my wrist and fastened it to the side of the table using a Velcro strap. At the same time, Ashley did the same thing with my right wrist. Once she finished with my wrist, Ashley moved between my parted legs and fastened a Velcro strap around each leg, securing it to the leg support.

"Hey, what the..." I protested.

"I'm sorry, Jim," said Ashley, "but the instructions make it clear that we're supposed to always restrain the subjects for this study. They want to make sure that no matter what happens, you don't take matters into your own hands, so to speak." Once again Ashley chuckled after she spoke.

"She means you're not allowed to jerk yourself off during this study," added Beth. "The study calls for a particular list of stimuli in sequence and they don't want the results skewed by you masturbating. I'm guessing that since they want you restrained, you'll have a pretty strong urge to get yourself off by the time we're done."

"Great, you're going to get me all hot and I can't even do anything about it!"

"Well, at least not right away," replied Ashley with a slight laugh. "The goal of this study is to measure your state of arousal as the different tests are conducted on you. It's not for you to ejaculate. So as Beth works through the various tests, you need to hold back. If you feel that you're about to ejaculate, let us know and we'll stop immediately. Is that understood?"

"Sure, I guess so." It's not like I had a choice in the matter.

Now that I was securely in position, the girls retrieved the equipment and supplies that they would need. Ashley rolled over a small cart that had a laptop and some other equipment on it and positioned it just outside my dangling right leg. At the same time, Beth retrieved a tray and placed it on a shelf just below the laptop. I couldn't see anything on the tray since it had a cloth drape over it. She removed the covering over the tray, but with my legs in the way, I couldn't see what was on it.

Beth now picked up an object from the tray and approached me with it, standing right between my parted legs. It looked like a mass of wires, with rounded clamps at the end of several of the wires.

"What's all of that?" I asked.

"It's a type of sensor called a Penile Plethysmograph, or just PPG. Once I attach it to you and connect it to this laptop, it will continuously measure even the slightest change in the size of your penis. Basically, when the blood flow to your penis changes due to your state of arousal, we'll know about."

"Sounds wonderful," I said, "does it hurt?"

"No, it shouldn't, otherwise we would never be able to get an accurate reading," Beth answered. As we were talking, she began to attach the device to my penis. She position one of the metal clamps around the base of my penis and another near the head. A third sensor was placed around the middle part of my penis. This last one wasn't a metal clamp like the others, it looked more like a simple wire loop that went all the way around and was then pulled tight against my member. At the same time, Ashley was attaching the other end of the wires to a small metal device that was sitting next to the laptop. She then plugged that device into the USB port of the laptop.

"Alright, Ashley," said Beth, "my end is all connected. Crank up the monitoring software and let's see what we get." Beth now hovered over Ashley's shoulder as both girls briefly watched the laptop screen to verify that everything was operating correctly.

"Just remain still for a moment, Jim," ordered Ashley, "we need to get our baseline measurements."

I laid there motionless while this strange electronic device measured the thickness of my dick! After a few more seconds, Beth retrieved something from the shelf under the laptop and approached me with it.

"OK, Jim," Beth said, "I need to attach this now, and from what Mandy tells me, you know exactly how it works." She held up a leather cock strap and then immediately began to attach it to me.

"But, I don't know..." I tried to stammer in reply. I lied. I knew exactly what it was and how it was used since Mandy bought me one about a year ago as a gift. She said she liked the way it pulled my balls up nice and tight and how it made me feel even thicker to her when we made love.

"Oh, come on, Jim, didn't you know that Mandy and I share lots of secrets? She told me that she bought a cock strap for you, a leather one just like this. She even told me how much she enjoys it when you put it on for her. I guess my little sister has a slightly kinky side to her."

As she was speaking, she positioned the strap behind my testicles and then pulled it up tightly around the base of my penis. She now fastened the strap securely in place using the snaps that were provided. I could feel the additional tightness of the skin near the base of my penis, as well as the skin of my scrotum. With the strap in place, my testicles were pulled forward and lifted away from my body, with the normally loose skin of my scrotum pulled tightly against them.

"There you go, Jim," said Beth, "you're all nice and tight now. The study instructions say that this slows down the exit of blood from your penis, and it also helps prevent some guys from ejaculating too quickly."

I didn't respond to her at all. But I did look up and see that both Beth and Ashley were staring down at their latest handiwork and smiling.

"Ashley, let's give him about 30 seconds to stabilize and then go ahead and record the results," said Beth. I saw Ashley node in agreement. The two young women hovered over the laptop screen once again, watching as the changes in my penis size were being recorded.

{*Part Sixteen: Stimuli*}

"Let me see what's next on the list," said Beth as she consulted the study instructions. "Oh, my, you should really like these next few tests, Jim!"

"Why, what are you going to do now?"

"Next up is 30 seconds of light testicular massage."

"You mean, you're going to rub my balls?"

"Yes, Jim, that's what the instructions call for."

Without any hesitation, she placed the fingers from both of her hands on my testicles. I felt some of her fingers underneath, cupping and holding them, while the fingers of her other hand rested on top. Once her gloved fingers were in place around my balls, she began to massage them, slowly at first, then with ever increasing speed. Since the skin was already pulled tight by the strap, they seemed especially sensitive to even the slightest touch from her fingers. I looked up to see that the laptop screen had a timer running that was counting down the seconds, 23, 22, 21. Her fingers felt wonderful as they caressed my balls, and I felt myself becoming more aroused with each passing second.

"Time," called out Ashley. Beth immediately stopped rubbing me and removed her hands. Part of me wanted her to continue, since it felt so good. But deep down, I was glad that she stopped, since I knew that her continued attention to my balls would only cause me to ejaculate, and I didn't want to do that. I also didn't know what else the girls had in store for me. I didn't want to get too excited right away.

I looked over to see that Ashley and Beth were once again looking at the readings on the laptop screen. While Ashley continued to record my current measurements, Beth retrieved a tube of lubricant from the shelf under the laptop and proceeded to squeeze a generous supply onto the index and middle fingers of her gloved hand. As soon as I saw that, I had a pretty good idea where those fingers were going.

"I know you'll like this, Jim. It's time for a little light prostate massage," Beth said. "This will feel just like the prostate exam that Ashley did earlier, but I'll be doing it continuously for 30 seconds."

Without any other warning, I felt the coldness of Beth's lubricated finger on the entrance to my rectum. Just as Ashley did earlier, she applied firm pressure until my anus accepted its new invader. Now her first finger slipped into me, followed immediately by the second finger. Her fingers found their way to my prostate and she began to press on it. My body involuntarily jerked as she first made contact. She then began a cycle of pushing on my prostate for a second or so, and then releasing for an equal amount of time. She repeated this cycle of pressing and releasing over and over again. As she continued to rhythmically stimulate my prostate, I felt the urge to ejaculate begin to build up. I looked at the timer on the laptop - I still had 23 seconds to go! I didn't know if I would be able to hold out that long.

"You look like you're really enjoying this, Jim," Beth said to me in a somewhat hushed and calming voice. "I know how much you like to have someone's fingers up your ass like this. I know that Mandy sometimes does this to you, she's told me about it."

I didn't know why Beth was bringing this up right now, but I didn't answer her. I was just trying to concentrate on getting through this part of the test. I looked at the laptop again, still 15 seconds to go.

"And Jim," she continued, "do you remember that time last summer when you and Mandy were fooling around on the living room sofa? When you didn't think anyone else was at home? Well, I was home! You didn't see or hear me as I came downstairs. I quietly watched as she had you get on your hands and knees on the sofa, and then she stuck her fingers in you, just like I'm doing right now."

As the seconds finally ticked down, Beth removed her fingers from my ass and discarded her exam glove.

"Even though you were with my little sister," Beth continued, "I still thought it was hot as hell to watch."

"Beth, we had no idea you were there," I said, breathlessly trying to regain my composure. "You should have said something."

"What, and ruin the show? You don't have to apologize to me. Like I said, I enjoyed watching you."

"I've got his measurements all recorded. Are you ready for the next test?" asked Ashley. She was talking to Beth, but I noticed that she was looking down between my parted legs as she spoke.

"Sure, let me take another quick look at the list to see what's next." Beth picked up my folder of paperwork and scanned the study instructions one more time before pulling on a fresh exam glove. She then retrieved the next item to be used on me from the shelf below the laptop. As she held it up for me to see, my general feeling of embarrassment quickly turned to fear and dread.

"I'm sure you can figure out where this goes, Jim," she said to me with a smile. She held up a dildo that was made of a hard black rubberized material. It looked like it was about 8 inches long and maybe 1 ½ to 2 inches in diameter. It wasn't anatomical looking, meaning it didn't look like a real human penis. It appeared to be a fairly plain cylinder.

"No, I don't think so, I don't want that thing in me," I protested. I tried to move my hands but they were still securely fastened to the exam table. Likewise, my legs were secure in the leg supports. I was helpless and had no choice but to endure everything that the girls were about to inflict on me.

"Don't worry, Jim, it will be fine," Beth said to me. I looked up to see that Ashley was now covering her mouth with her hand to hide the fact that she had been laughing. Beth now took out a condom and unrolled it over the dildo.

"This will make the cleanup a little easier," she said. She now retrieved the tube of lubricant and applied a generous portion over the entire length of the sex toy, spreading it with her fingers until the entire surface was covered. "We're going to do two different tests with this, Jim. First, I'm going to insert it all the way, and then we'll record your size for 30 seconds without any movement at all. Then after that, I'll manipulate the toy in and out to further stimulate you for another 45 seconds. Understand?"

By the time I silently nodded, Beth had already begun pressing the lubricated dildo against my anal sphincter. As soon as I opened up to her, she began to apply firm and constant pressure to insert the toy into me. As it slowly slid into me, I first felt myself being stretched to accommodate the girth of the toy. Then as she slid it in deeper, I felt it completely filling my rectum. Once she finally had it all the way in, she signaled to Ashley to start the count down. As I watched the timer on the laptop count down the seconds, I felt the fullness of the toy inside of me. I looked down between my parted legs to see that my cock was now fully engorged with blood and appeared to be rock hard. The strap that was still in place behind my balls was slowing the release of blood, causing me to be pumped up more than ever. I couldn't see them, but I could feel that my balls were still pulled forward and away from my body due to the tightness of the strap.

"Time," I heard Ashley say.

"Alright, now for a little movement," said Beth. Ashley reset the timer to 45 seconds as Beth slowly withdraw the dildo from my rectum. She withdrew it until it was almost all the way out, and then reversed direction and inserted it all the way back into me. She then began to repeat the same movement, withdrawing it and then inserting it again. Each time she repeated the cycle, she quickened the pace, going faster and using more force. After just a few seconds, she was pumping the dildo in and out of me in an almost continuous motion. Each time she thrust the toy into me, my body involuntarily jerked and my breathing quickened and became shallower. For some reason, Beth now decided that this was a good time to continue the conversation that she started earlier.

"And Jim, that night with you and Mandy on the sofa - I watched the entire thing, every bit of it. After she got you warmed up, you returned the favor by using your tongue on her. And when both of you were hot enough, I watched her straddle that cock of yours and then you guys went at it like rabbits. It was amazing to watch. At that moment I wished it was me on that sofa instead of Mandy. I got so hot watching you that I had to go back upstairs and take care of my own urges!" Beth looked straight into my eyes with a wide grin as she was talking.

"I didn't know, Beth," was all I managed to say.

"I never dreamed that I'd be here right now, doing this to you," Beth said with a smile.

"Time," we heard Ashley say.

Beth immediately withdrew the dildo from me and peeled off the condom.

{*Part Seventeen: RPE*}

Without any hesitation, Beth retrieved the next item from the shelf and held it up for me to see. It looked like another dildo, but it was made of a hard, white plastic, and it had a shiny metal tip that covered the top inch or two. I guessed it was overall about 8 to 10 inches long and about 1 inch in diameter. The most unique feature was that there were wires coming out of the bottom of it.

"This is called an RPE device, Jim," Beth explained to me. "RPE stands for Rectal Probe Electrostimulation, which means it emits a harmless electric pulse. They use a similar kind of device on farm animals to obtain a forced ejaculation."

Just great, I thought to myself, now she's going to shove that thing up my ass and electrocute me until I cum.

"As you might have already guessed," Beth continued, "this is going up your rectum and then we'll run several tests using different electro-pulse patterns." As she was talking, she began to lubricate the entire length of the device. I looked over at Ashley to see that she had a wide grin on her face as Beth described the device and what she was about to do to me.

"That doesn't sound good at all. I don't suppose I could talk you girls into just skipping this part," I pleaded.