Jim Sees Dead People! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

My cock started to feel like it was enveloped in tight warmth as she slowly relaxed, the almost painful vice like feeling fading away. She started to rise and gasped in pain again, but she fought through it and started to bounce on my cock and grind her hips against mine on the bottom of her down strokes. It didn't take long at that point.

"Oh god Jim, this is incredible," Pia said between gasps.

Right when she started to come I circled the rim of her dark star and gently pushed down on her button with my other hand. The scream from her mouth this time was the good kind as she soaked my pole and balls with her honey. Her pussy felt so good and warm around my cock, the only thing holding me back this long was the pain she was in earlier made me cringe in sympathy and destroyed my buildup until that point, but now she was in ecstasy, her orgasm going on and on as I stimulated her clit and dark star.

I couldn't hold back as her honey pot demandingly milked my cock, determined that I fill it with my seed. I cried out against her soft breasts and looked up into her beautiful eyes as I pumped my seed into Pia.

I held her close and kissed her. Her stunning eyes still vulnerable but filled with trust as we held each other and kissed, slowly exploring each other with soft hands, until she felt me growing hard again within her. Her eyes went wide and she smiled at me as we started round 2...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers
12