Jim Sees Dead People! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

I couldn't hold back anymore and started to shoot my load, ropes of cum and energy entered Mia's pussy as I threw her orgasm even higher she screamed in pleasure and pain. I could see she was about to pass out so I cut off the power slowly and she collapsed on my chest, looking up at me with wide eyes gasping for breath.

I looked up at Pia and said, "Did you like that? I won't do it again if you didn't." It was the first time I had put something in her ass, I had played with the rim a lot, but never penetrated with her. I was usually gentler with Pia taking the lead from how she was with me. But I really wanted to give her mind blowing orgasms tonight. Plus ass play doesn't have to be rough and I don't think I was.

Pia shook her head at me and said, "That was an amazing orgasm, if it wasn't for the energy one a while ago I'd say it was my strongest." Grinning she continued, "Maybe next time you could combine the two?"

I grinned back, "Count on it love, I would do anything you asked of me to please you."

I pulled them both into my arms and kissed them one at a time again. I relaxed with their naked bodies sandwiching mine. I caressed Pia's ass softly and smacked Mia's hard, they both giggled. Both their hot wet cores rested against my sides. I wondered what they would have set up for me next as Pia pulled the glove off my hand and put it on the bedside table... Hmm, maybe they will switch, Pia hasn't had my cock yet tonight...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers
12