Jim Sees Dead People! Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,989 Followers

She made my intense stimulation with the third and fourth oral orgasm I gave her look like incompetent play as she brought me quickly to ecstasy and using her dark energy held me there for a long time. I think I passed out for a while after she sucked my balls completely dry, her core sucking up my seed greedily. Gasping and out of breath she looked down at me with a proud smirk as she lowered her torso against me to claim a kiss.

A short time later I told her I loved her, when she looked at me in disbelief I offered proof by telling her to bite me. How could I not love her, the mind blowing sex being the least of reasons compared to the rest of what she had to offer of herself to me and the others.

I remembered the feeling of hatred toward the slayers when I thought she would be hurt. I remember showing her the coven to show her how others valued her, and I realized I believed every word of it. I loved this woman without a doubt. I had no worries that the bite would go wrong and make me some unwilling slave.

We both passed out after the bite, the orgasm so explosive for both of us we woke up a few minutes later completely sated. This time when I told her I loved her, when I looked at her adoringly and not like an addict, she believed me.

Chapter 10 -- Children / Epilogue.

Over the next 8 months we spent most of our time at Stephanie's place. Finally as a group we moved in. Mia, Pia, Marie, Nikki and I all had separate rooms, but most nights we all piled in with Stephanie and slept together, using the other rooms only when we wanted intimate one on one time. Although Pia, Marie and Nikki didn't really sleep they stayed with us for the most part.

Although they always teased me saying that they snuck off and had really hot three-way Sapphic love when the rest of us were sleeping. They would just wink though with a twinkle in their eyes when I said, "Pictures or it didn't happen." Of course cameras couldn't capture ghosts or angels so I couldn't even set anything up to find out. Not that I would ever do such a thing...

Plus we were all having too much fun with it for me to really try and prove it either way. I was almost sure they did it to kick my libido to a higher gear. Whenever they would go on about one of their nights I would lure one away and thoroughly ravish them. I hoped both were true though of course, and I never did find out.

Nikki gave birth first. To my son Wade, named after his grandfather. He had the blonde hair and storm gray eyes of his mother, but had my nose and chin. He was an adorable baby. To my regret at the necessity, I bound his power with mine, trapping it beneath a shield to hide his identity from angels. There were also more practical reasons to do so.

We couldn't have a toddler throwing around light energy without understanding the consequences. There were also the eighteen vampire aunts and one uncle that he could easily fry on accident. So it was necessary. I had also screened the birth room so the Angel's would not feel his power enter the world.

The birth was quick, maybe 15 minutes, because Nikki was an angel with total control over her body it didn't even hurt her. Mia was happy and disgusted at the same time, knowing her time would be much more painful.

To her surprise however I was able to use my energy to abate some of the pain when my daughter Mina decided to make her big entrance two days later. Not to say it was painless, but it wasn't quite that bad for her.

Mina had Mia's Raven hair but her eyes were bluish green. Her Asian features were dulled by my European looks, she was adorable. What surprised us all was when she started crying, we could hear her voice in our ears but also directly in our minds. Apparently my energy during her conception made her a little special, we wouldn't find out how much for some time.

It wasn't all puppies and rainbows but we are generally happy. Mia and I were able to finish college and she opened up a practice right in town. What did I do besides keep my family happy, satisfied, protected and safe? I became a writer, it kept me at home and available to my family, which of course is the most important thing. I know ironic, me hating the English Lit class and all.

Did the angels ever cotton on to my son Wade being a Nephilim? Was my Nikki ever punished for her part in things? Was he as strong as we feared? What powers did my daughter Mina have?

Well, that is my children's story to pass along when they are ready to tell it.

As for our little group we settled in and made the town ours to protect and hold. The smart demons, necromancers and evil vamps gave our town a wide berth, allowing it to stand as a sanctuary. The stupid ones died quickly and painfully.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,989 Followers
12