All Comments on 'Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 03'

by guytoearth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
meh

it is becoming pretty formulaic. Cut and paste prevails.

Please don't add his sister(s) to the mix as "his".

btw, when does he have time for his masters?

Tone_DeafTone_Deafover 10 years ago
Good Chapter

Thanks for another chapter. Can't wait for the next one to see how he handles his three ladies.

With that said I have to agree with rightbank about the sisters. From what you have previously shown of Jimmy and his sisters, they seem to be the type of girl he is trying to stay away from, so unless you pull off some impressive linguistic gymnastics it won't make sense for that to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Time to add his 18 year old sister, Kathy, to the harem of sexy women

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

This is one absolutely awesome story - I'm loving it as good as any I've read.

southbound395southbound395over 10 years ago
Very very good story

I really enjoyed reading all of these stories (three as of this comment) and liked the way each story progressed.

Being a man who enjoys sex more when their female partner is really enjoying themselves made his passion for the womens pleasure that much more enjoyable to read.

I disagree with the anon that says its time to add his 18yr old sister to the mix, as she is not a milf. It is however time for Linda to learn to enjoy Suzy and Karen, while 'Jimmy' finishes up the work on his masters =)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Wearing him down

Keeping three hot women sexually satisfied will sap his strength--but what a way to go. I'm sure he will keep at it until he can't get it up any more. What male wouldn't?

Great story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another spin off

For those who would like to see his sister in the mix and to keep loyal to the original idea of being about milfs maybe have a spin off of what could have happened with Suzy, Karen and Jimmy's sister at the sleep over instead

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I read incestuous love stories for the emotional, sensual and almost spiritual journey between mutually, consentual lovers. Having finally made love to his mother, I found this one section missing the mark. This was presented as a son simply having sex with his mother. This a good series.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy605 months ago

The husband seems to be the scapegoat for these cheating ass slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous