Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always adored my boobs," she commented happily. "You were the most eager little boy, sucking on them like you were always starving."

"Do you like them?" She asked as she exhibited them, one cupped in each hand. "What do you think of them?

"In a useless attempt to keep your father interested in me, I had the sag and any wrinkles removed about 4 years ago. It didn't work; your father is dead below the waist, as I'm sure you noticed," his mother complained.

Jimmy pinched both of her nipples, pulling his mother down and towards him.

"Eeeee!" Linda exclaimed as she knelt down between Jimmy's legs.

"I can't give a firm opinion until I done my examination," Jimmy solemnly answered.

Jimmy lifted her titties and let them drop to see how they bounced. He observed that they bounced firmly with less sag than he would have expected for a woman who had breast-fed three children. Rolling and pinching her nipples with his fingers, he massaged each one and pulled Linda closer. Jimmy sucked on each nipple. They stiffened and engorged with his attention.

Linda purred and cooed, expressing her delight with his examination.

"Very Nice! Even very, very nice!" he opined to his mother's delight. "I think I like your titties even more than years ago. So massive, so firm, so sexy and hot!"

His comments thrilled his mother for finally somebody, her Jimmy, was appreciating her best assets, her large 38 DD boobs. "Now, you promised me you were going to display all of your wares to me," she begged.

Jimmy resumed kissing, nibbling, and kissing her titties as Linda unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. She yanked on his pants and kept interrupting Jimmy's adoration of her boobs. Jimmy raised his butt up and she yanked again. The pants and his underwear got tossed aside. Bolting free, Jimmy's cock sprang into his mother's face.

Linda opened her mouth as wide and captured Jimmy's cock with it. Linda shuddered as she couldn't recall the last time she had a man's cock in her mouth. Her husband had never been interested in oral sex, but she was confident that she could bring her Jimmy to orgasm. The swirling and peaking senses that convulsed in her titties and in her pussy convinced her.

"Hmmmm, Good!" Linda expressed her appreciation of this snack.

She kissed the purple cap of Jimmy's cock as she held it in both hands. She licked the underside in long, slow strokes. Sucking on the cap while her Jimmy's precum oozed out, she tasted him. Hefting his ball sack in one hand, she savored his salty and creamy flavor. Her hands and his cock, she realized, needed more lubrication. Improvising, she reached under the hem of her dress again and shoved the crotch of her skimpy bikini panties aside and swiped a large gob of sticky pussy juices on two fingers. Linda carefully applied the goo all over Jimmy's cock. Grasping his cock firmly but lovingly, she began jacking her hands up and down. She returned her mouth to the end of his cock and resumed kissing, licking, and sucking. Memory of an old, once considered 'dirty movie' and a vague memory of another Linda, inspired this Linda to try to force all of Jimmy's cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Agh ... Gaag ... Agh," came deep from Linda's throat as she choked.

"Easy mom! Easy ... Linda" Jimmy cautioned her. "You were doing fine and you're going to get me to cum big without trying to 'Deep Throat' me. Just relax and enjoy it," he beamed, "I am!"

Jimmy was enjoying his mother giving him a great blowjob. His arousal was getting closer to peaking.

Recovering and taking a deep breath, his mother returned to jacking her hands up and down, keeping kissing, licking, and sucking on the uncovered end of her Jimmy's cock. With her tongue, she could feel the veins and bumpy skin of his cock. She moved her head up and down faster and faster.

She needed to take deep breaths through her nose to keep pace with her blowjob of Jimmy; then she comprehended what she was doing, I'm giving my son, her Jimmy, a blowjob. Is this insanity? She asked herself. With those thoughts, she emotionally retreated and started reconsidering what might be real craziness.

Jimmy's sensed Linda's hesitation and he put his warm hands soothingly on the sides of her face. "Yes, Yes, sooo good, Linda you are good for me. Don't stop, please," he murmured a plea.

Linda's pussy and titties ached with desire. She surrendered to her desire for her son, keeping Jimmy's cock in her mouth and working her hands, tongue, lips, and mouth with more urgency.

His mother was in the zone, concentrating on Jimmy's cock and relishing the erotic tremors spasming throughout all of her senses and Jimmy's explosive climax staggered her. Linda struggled to keep his cock in her mouth. To her, it seemed that she had an out of control rocket in her hands as Jimmy's cock shot ropes of cum into her mouth, on to her face, and all over her titties. Her Jimmy kept shooting string after string of sticky, gooey cum as she fought to keep his cock in her mouth.

Jimmy howled, "My God, what aFUCKING GREAT BLOWJOB!! YES! I'm still coming!!"

As Jimmy's cock deflated, Linda looked into Jimmy's face and cum dripped from her grinning mouth. She was so electrified; she just gave her Jimmy, her wonderful little boy, a great blowjob.

She said it aloud, "You liked my blowjob! Your mother still can bring her man off, can't I!" On her knees between Jimmy's leg and naked to the waist with her titties bobbing and aching, she preened at her success at fellatio.

Jimmy grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to the sofa beside him. He smothered her with kisses. He slurped his cum out of her mouth and, as he expected, his mother sucked it back and swallowed it. Linda dramatically licked her lips and stuck her tongue out with gobs of his gooey cum on her tongue. A thin sticky strand stretched between her upper and lower lips.

With her head cradled in his hands, he looked into her eyes, "Linda, You are a very, very good cocksucker! You can suck me off anytime, MyMILF!"

Jimmy kissed her again, gulping his cum and swallowing. Linda rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. She and Jimmy just made each other very, very happy and she was confident the evening was going to get hotter. They snuggled each other as the fire of Jimmy's orgasm faded to toasty warmth.

Jimmy whispered into his mother's ear, "You'll still not mine, yet. Let's get the rest of your clothes off. I want to see all of you!" Growing up in their household, there had been little nudity or even anyone running around just in underwear. Jimmy desperately wanted to see more of his mother naked.

Remembering the reinforcement formula, Linda kissed him hard on the lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth. She broke contact and stood up teetering a bit as her emotions roiled.

Jimmy steadied her with his hand on her breast. Linda wiggled out of her dress, stepping out of it. Tilting her pelvis, she stuck her panty-clad pussy in Jimmy's face. Her red panties were puffed out with her Mons Venus. Jimmy bit on the fabric with his teeth and tugged down on Linda's tight red bikini panties. He had to use his hands to get them over her ample ass and down her legs. The panties were soaked with her juices and her smell wafted to him, tantalizing his senses.

Linda pulled one foot out of the panty and the wet panty stay hooked on other ankle. Her blonde furry bush was drenched with sticky gooey pussy juice. She was tan below the waist except for a pale bikini shadow.

"You're beautiful. My Linda is a big, beautiful woman. I want you! I'm going to make youMINE!" he declared with his emphasis increasing with every word he spoke. Jimmy ran his hand lightly over the slope of her tummy and gently stroked her hairy bush and pussy.

He mother trembled and nodded, "Yes, Jimmy ... make me yours now."

With his hands to the sofa, he maneuvered his mother on her back.

Linda spread her knees and pulled them up. One foot hung over the edge of the sofa and the other she lifted to rest on the top of the sofa back. Her red panty dangled from that ankle like a flag enticing a bull. She gasped for breath.This is it, she realized,Jimmy is going to fuck me. Her Jimmy is going to fuck me, his mother. Looking up into his eyes, she grasped his cock and pulled it to her pussy. She saw raw lust and desire in his face. His look aroused her and she ached for her Jimmy to shove his cock deep, deep into her.Jimmy is going to fulfill my naughty daydream.

"Jimmy! Hurry! Fuck your mommy-slut!" she demanded.

Jimmy grunted and thrust his hips into the "V" of her spread legs, driving his cock into his mother. Linda wriggled to admit him into her little-used and still-tight pussy. For her overcharged senses, it felt like her Jimmy was sticking a very warm fireplace poker into her cunt. It seemed so warm, so stiff, and unyielding. She wondered,how could I have been content for so long with that plastic lifeless dildo?

He had to piston his hips three times to get his cock by the folds of her labia and into her vagina. She screamed and gripped his waist, her attention riveted on his cock rocking in and out of her. Propped up on his arms, Jimmy lay between his mother's spread legs and started rocking his hips forward and back, drawing his cock slowly in and out of Linda's pussy. He relaxed his arms and kissed Linda and she responded with her tongue and undulating her hips. She moaned into his mouth.

Jimmy released her lips and tongue, "I want more titty." For several strokes of his cock, Jimmy latched on to one of her huge, creamy white titties or an engorged nipple with his hand or mouth.

"I like that!" he grinned and Linda nodded in agreement unable to speak as the burn in her pussy started getting closer to an ecstasy that almost amounted to agony.

Happiness flooded her emotions. Her pussy was not dry and barren. Her Jimmy was deep inside her cunt. Too many times she had dreamed about this with a heavily lubricated plastic dildo in her hand, thrusting it in her pussy. That had been only minimally satisfying.

She repeatedly kissed him. Linda ran her hands over his chest as he grunted with the thrusts of his hips. She submitted to his domination of her.

"FUCK me! Jimmy, my Jimmy,FUCK ME!" With her scream, Linda's long suppressed climax detonated. She wrapped her legs around Jimmy holding him tightly and deeply in her. She rocked with him and the panty on her ankle waved in surrender.

Her vagina rippled with spasms and squeezed his cock hard. Each spasm sent charges, it seemed to her, from her toes to the top of her head. Each contraction produced a squirt of her pussy juices that splashed against Jimmy's cock. With each spasm, she yelped, "Yes, Yes, Yes."

"I'm yours, Jimmy. I'm Jimmy's ..." she buzzed.

Jimmy groaned, "Not yet! I'm not there yet." His mother's vagina seemed to be devouring him. Her vagina pulsed and clasped at his cock,

He grunted hard and forced her legs to loosen their hold on him so he could keep pushing his cock in and pulling it out, faster and faster. It was like he had his cock in a bomb that kept exploding. His mother was a big strong woman and he struggled to control her. She threatened to buck him off.

His emotions responded to fervor of mother's lust and his straining effort to keep his cock plunging in and out of her writhing pussy.

"Ooooh!YES! Here itCOMES! I'mCUMMING!"

It was Linda's turn to be amazed as Jimmy blasted inside of her. As she squeezed her vagina as hard as she could on his prick, she could feel the "gush....gush...gush" of Jimmy pumping his cum into her. Maybe six or seven spurts, she sensed in her dazed state. How could he do this after he poured cum in her mouth and all over her just 15 or 20 minutes earlier?

Jimmy roared, "Now you'reMINE! MINE! "

Jimmy whooped again, "You'reMINE!"

Linda held him between her legs. With his cock shrinking, the heat of her orgasm slowly faded into a very satisfied feeling of warmth.

With a glazed and hooded eyes, Linda purred, "Yes, Jimmy, I'm yours. You have all of me, now."

They slumped on the sofa and clasped each other. Linda peered into his eyes and murmured, "My Jimmy, my little boy Jimmy is such a man. He took his mommy, he made her his. He made his mommy his slut."

Linda took his head and kissed, all tongue and her mouth wide. She released her grip on his mouth, "And mommy liked it so much! It was the best fucking mommy ever had!" Linda held Jimmy in her arms and cherished his warm, strong body.

It didn't seem more than 10 minutes later and Jimmy slid to the floor on his knees between her legs.

"Oh! Jimmy, You can't ... No one has done that to me in 20 years."

Jimmy wrestled her thighs apart and grasped a cheek of her big ass in each hand. He started slurping and smacking her dripping cunt juices off the insides of her thighs.

"Yes, Linda, I can. I want my cream pie. YouWILL cum again and again right into my mouth!"

Jimmy was far exceeding Linda's naughty daydreams that had never gone any beyond Jimmy fucking her with his cock. She had given him a blowjob, gotten fucked like never before, and now Jimmy was going to fuck her with his mouth.

With his building expertise learned at Suzy and Karen's cunt, his tongue swished up and down and over the pink lips and the folds of her pussy. He sucked and lapped up the sticky gooey nectar mixture of his cum and her juices. He moved tantalizing close to her clit and avoided latching on to it with his tongue or mouth. Her aroma energized him. Jimmy patiently concentrated on building his mother's arousal.

Linda writhed, seizing Jimmy's head and trying to force his mouth or tongue on to her clitoris. "Oh Jimmy, please! On my clit! Please!"

Jimmy maneuvered two fingers under his chin past the folds of Linda's cunt and jabbed them into her vagina. He glided them in and out of the creamy lather coating her vagina.

Linda reacted, "Oh! Oh!" and her juices starting running over his hand and down his arm. With this orgasm, she squirted vaginal fluids again, this time right in Jimmy's face.

Jimmy reared his head back briefly. His face was coated with her juices. He took big licks around his mouth and wiped the sticky fluid out of his eyes with a finger. Jimmy dove back in forcing his mouth on to his mother's pussy. Heat radiating from her crotch and her passion flushed his face.

Contorting her hips and jerking on Jimmy's head, Linda strained to position Jimmy's mouth where she needed it, on her clit. She was panting and crying, "Jimmy, Jimmy,PLEASE!"

Tilting his head up slightly, Jimmy nudged her clit hood up with his fingers, sucking, kissing, and licking her clit. The size of her clit matched her tall, large body. Jimmy sucked on her clit, engorged by her lust and the size of the first third of his little finger, like a little cock. With her knees, his mother clamped his head trying to hold it right where she wanted and needed it.

Jimmy was struggling. His mother was so strong in her passion and lust.

"Uhhnnnhhh! Uhhnnnhhh! Uhhnnhhh!" Linda wailed. Tremors coursed through her repeatedly. Slowly, her climax faded. She flopped back on the sofa.

Panting, Jimmy slumped forward with his head on his mother's belly. Jimmy was exultant. His efforts to pleasure Linda, his mother, matched any of his best days as a college athlete both in effort and the exhilaration of winning.

"Jimmy, my wonderful Jimmy, I'm yours Jimmy! I'm all yours!" Linda showered Jimmy with caresses, kisses, and praise.

Standing up, Jimmy took Linda's hand and led her to Karen's bedroom where they fell spent into bed. They curled up in the center of the bed and fell asleep.

Linda awoke to the smell of coffee. She showered and washed off the gummy, dried residue of their loving making. Understanding now,I know now what it meant to be ravished. Jimmy ravished me. It was a very pleasant feeling. She found a robe and padded in bare feet to the kitchen. She found Jimmy with a mug of coffee reading the morning paper.

He looked up, "Don't worry. It is only nine, and Suzy called and said that the girls were still sound asleep. Karen and Suzy will make sure they don't go home before 11. Have a mug of coffee."

Feeling ridiculous, Linda sipped nervously on her coffee.

"Want breakfast? I'll fix some eggs for you and make toast if you like?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy was being Jimmy, considerate and generous. Linda relaxed.

"Having second thoughts? We can drop this and leave last night as a precious memory and never talk about again, if that is what you want," Jimmy offered.

"No, Jimmy. I'm yours now. I want to beYOURS!" his mother sniffed. "I hunger for you to have me! I want to be with you, Karen, and Suzy."

Jimmy smiled, "Incest can be best."

12