Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 01: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers

"Fuck me ... hurry ... Jimmy please," she demanded. I turned my mother over. Then took her like a dog might his bitch. Biting her ears and slapping her butt as my cock plunged again and again deep into her cunt. This was sex at its most primitive level. It was what we both wanted and needed. Our growls, our screams, our groans reverberated around the room.

She cleaned me when we finished that second time. Licked me. Sucked me.

When I penetrated her for the third time her legs were up in the air and resting on my shoulders. The angle was changed. I was even deeper inside her than I had been with my doggy style penetration.

"It's too big," she cried as I pounded my piston inside her. But then she urged me on, yelling, "harder ... hurry honey," as I felt her orgasm spasm through her.

Hungry animals. That's the only way you can describe how we acted and performed that night. When we finally fell asleep an hour and two more ejaculations later we still hadn't exchanged a coherent sentence. That was for another day.

Chapter 6 -- Beach ... July 3rd and 4th 2011

Mom still put on the wig the next day. And the shades. And the drooping hat. We didn't want recognisable pictures of us to be floating around out there on the Internet. But there was no paint on her body when she slipped out of her clothes at about one o'clock in the afternoon on the nudist beach three miles out of town. There were no spectators that second day. Instead it was nudists only. Almost a thousand other nudists were there besides us.

The bike ride had been more show for the spectators. Performance art. The beach was for us. Us? Yes I was a nudist. I'd known it the second I'd stepped outside the day before. Mom wasn't ready to concede the same thing out loud but we both knew she was too. And as we spent that first day together on the beach she couldn't hide it.

She strode proudly down the beach as I led her, almost prancing as she brazenly displayed herself to the watching crowd.

I'd fucked my mother the night before! Repeatedly. And every single person we passed on the beach that afternoon knew it. They could sense it. Our bodies screamed out the news. Of course they didn't know we were mother and son, instead we were repeatedly greeted by friendly greetings - 'Hi Bonnie, hi Chris'. Everyone seemed to know us.

They all looked at my cock. The women clearly envious of my mother, the men perhaps jealous. They watched mom. Lusted for her. Raped her with their eyes. She loved it!

We didn't discuss what we'd done the night before that day on the beach. We both knew it was still too raw a wound. Instead we talked about what we were seeing in front of us. The nudists. Their reaction to us.

"You guys didn't come to the dance," Fiona complained at one point. She and her husband had just plunked themselves down on the sand next to us. I checked her out. She spread her legs even farther apart when she saw where I was looking.

"I was a little tired," mom started.

Fiona laughed. "Tired? You sounded pretty wide awake when I knocked on your door last night."

Mom blushed. "You knocked on our door?" I asked.

"You probably didn't hear me over all the screaming and shouting," my favourite painter answered. Then she whispered something to her husband. They both laughed. One word from us and they would have followed us anywhere. Mom and I didn't say that word.

I loved all the attention. I loved looking at all the naked women. I loved them looking at me. I loved displaying my mother, showing her to others while knowing only I was going to be fucking her. Every gesture I made that day announced to the watching crowd, 'back off, this is my woman and my woman alone.'

****

"You had the biggest cock on the beach today." I looked down, seeing mom's tongue flicking over the end of my cockhead.

"No I didn't, it's not really that big," I denied.

"It's almost too big," she added, then slid her lips over the crimson head. For minutes I groaned silently as her tongue and lips slowly brought me towards ejaculation. But then I stopped her before she'd finished me off by pulling her up by the hair.

"I wanted to taste you," she complained even as I pushed my saliva covered cock inside my mother's well oiled sleeve.

"Later," I promised as I started to move my hips.

And later she did taste me. In fact mom got a good sized mouthful of warm cum. And then she licked her lips and murmured, 'it's so yummy', after she'd swallowed every drop.

Much later I shaved mom after we'd showered. There were still pink flecks of paint in her pubic hair so I just shaved it off. Then took pictures of my finished handiwork.

"I look like a little girl," she complained as she held the lips of her sex apart.

"The men on the beach will love it," I promised.

"They will?" She was watching herself in the bathroom mirror. In answer I lifted her up and plopped her down on the marble top that held the sink. Then I ate her. Bald pussy. Bald mommy pussy. Then, when I'd brought her to a shuddering climax, I stood up and fucked her again.

It's never been better," my mother whispered in my ear hours later just as we were falling asleep. There'd only been one other man in her life. Her message was clear.

Listen people might deny it. Or call you a pervert. They might say it's wrong or that it's illegal but I can tell you this -- there is no better sexual feeling in the world than making love with your mother. Of sticking your cock deep into the sleeve that you slipped out of and into the world so many years earlier. There is a heightening of every sexual touch that is almost indescribable. We both knew it. And we accepted it implicitly. There was no need to discuss it -- it just was.

****

We packed up the car the next morning before heading to the beach. And yes, our male nudist friends definitely liked mom's shaven look. And she let them look. All they wanted. But while she let the men admire her, while she let them rape her repeatedly again and again with their eyes, she never left my side.

Before leaving we did one last public act. Standing in just over waist high water we made love. We certainly weren't the only couple that fucked in the waves that weekend but I'm pretty sure our performance was the most widely noted.

And we were aware of all the eyes upon us as we did it. In fact knowing we were being watched just heightened our enjoyment. A mother and son out fucking in public! We were breaking every taboo.

We left just after four that afternoon. But not before a score of women came over and hugged me and gave me a parting kiss. Pushed their breasts into me. Whispered messages into my ear. Fiona even gave my cock a quick squeeze before releasing me.

Mom meanwhile got mauled by all the women's boyfriends and husbands. I think she enjoyed it as much as I had.

Chapter 7 -- Home ... Dad ... August 2011

The day we'd got home from the beach we didn't just stop. We didn't automatically revert to the relationship we'd had before. How could we have? The world had changed.

Instead we simply settled in as lovers. I moved into my father and mother's bedroom. We didn't even discuss it. It just happened. Nor as the days passed did we talk about what we were doing. Or why we were doing it. Or that it was wrong. We didn't talk about my father. Or my sister. We didn't talk about the future. We just lived day to day.

We made love. Yes love. We were no longer the animals of the first few nights as we settled into our lovemaking. Oh we still fucked. But we interspersed soft touches, gentle caresses with the urgent mauling. It got better. If that was possible. We were Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

But we also resumed our lives. We both got up and went to work every morning -- me to the job dad had got for me with one of his manufacturing clients and mom at the real estate office she'd worked at for over five years. Of course we'd make love before we left for those jobs, either before our morning shower or during it.

I saw my buddies. Played sports. Went to summer parties. Mom saw her friends. Continued to do her volunteer work at the library. Life went on.

But we also ended every day twisted together on the soft sheets of my parents king size bed, our bodies sweating and our chests heaving as we slowly came down from our orgasms. A mother shuddering, panting, trembling, sweating, oozing out her juices as she lay in the arms of her son.

I took my mother's bum our third day back in Baltimore. Two fingers stretched her vagina as my erection forced itself inside her. "Are you sure?" I'd asked before I'd penetrated her.

"Yes," she answered as she turned onto her hands and knees and spread her legs. "My bodies yours, anytime, anyplace," she said back over her shoulder as I brought my cockhead to her puckered opening.

We did everything sexually imaginable to each other over the following weeks. The noises I'd heard for years coming from my parent's bedroom had truly reflected my mother's sexual need. It was all encompassing, all demanding. It was hard to believe she'd allowed herself to become a sexual yo-yo for over twenty years. How had this hungry and needy woman been able to turn herself on and off at her husband's merest whim. How did she survive his long absences? I knew she never would again.

Three weekends after our Onancock weekend, the weekend of the twenty-third, we went to another nude beach, this one on the Outer Banks. It was a huge relief to escape the confines of our house, again, even if only for a few days. We didn't have to hide what we felt for each other. We could walk down the street arm in arm. We could kiss publicly.

And of course the exhibitionism. The displaying of our bodies to others. To feel that exhilarating rush again! The first night, as she lay in my arms, mom readily admitted how much she liked it. Liked the feeling of hungry eyes upon her. All shyness was gone.

****

My father was due home on Sunday, August 14th 2011. So we'd had forty days from first contact ... and forty nights...

And eventually we did have to talk about him! It was only after we'd returned from our second nude beach excursion that his name, his looming arrival, increasingly popped into our conversations.

"I love him," she whispered one night as we lay recovering from our latest coupling.

"I know," I whispered back and then climbed back on top of her.

Another night she said, "We'll have to stop when he's home."

"But then he'll leave again," I answered.

Dad arrived at Dulles International Airport at 3:15 p.m. on August 14th after a three legged trip, two days of flights that included stops at Honolulu and L.A.

Mom and I met him at the gate. Remnants of the sperm which I'd last deposited inside her only an hour earlier were still sticky in her panties as they embraced.

I knew the second I saw them that I wasn't going to wait two months for him to leave. He was going to have to share her!

****

In fact we lasted exactly fifty hours. My father was on the phone in his den and my sister Lizzie had just jumped in the car to go get a quart of milk for dinner when I found mom in the kitchen. She was standing in front of the counter cutting vegetables for the salad for our dinner. She had a white apron on over her summer dress. I walked silently up behind her and gently lifted her dress. I slipped my hands onto her panties.

"Don't ... please baby don't," she pled as my fingers tightened on the soft cloth of her underwear and quickly pulled them down.

"Bend over," I ordered as I unzipped. She did. I pushed inside her. She groaned.

"Shhhhhh," I whispered as I started to fuck her.

"He's going to have to share you," I told my mother after I'd finished and was zipping up.

"I know," she answered.

Twenty minutes later the four of us were sitting at our dining room table. My mother was pantyless. My cum was oozing out and down her inner thigh.

Dad and sis both complimented mom on her cooking.

Looking at dad I couldn't help wondering who he was fucking in Australia.

Then my eyes shifted to my sister. I was looking at a woman. A ripe woman. And I had no idea who she was. She'd started going to a private boarding school four years earlier and the warm brother/sister relationship we'd had through our childhood was an almost distant memory.

Christ, she's probably already fucking I thought to myself as I watched her. When did that happen?

But then I felt mom's toe on my leg. I looked over at her and smiled. I'll worry about dad and sis later...

THE END

This is the end of Book 1 of the Taylor family sagas. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to write more books detailing further adventures of Jimmy Taylor, his mother, his sister and his father. Jimmy even may go Down Under in a future story! If you'd like me to continue the series please let me know -- please vote and/or make a comment or email. It's the only way we authors can receive your feedback.

I also love hearing your suggestions and ideas for future stories.

Coming next is a farm story featuring the biggest thoroughbred stallion in the land. A stallion that both frightens and excites the young teenager visiting from the big city.

And hey, I'd truly appreciate you taking the time to name me one of your "favourite authors". After voting just click the Favorite Author button. Thanks, I'd certainly appreciate it, jim scouries.

scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers