All Comments on 'Jimmy's Luck'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why make his mom a whore,no reason for it

do you no what one on one sex is.why open his mom up for that kind of hassel.

TibxoTibxoover 17 years ago
Good story but...

I thought it was a really good story, right up to the point he wanted his mother to become a sex slave. That part didn't make sense to me

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok but....

The hottest story I've ever read w/mom & son is Naughty High Class Mom pt.2 This is good but not even close the Naughty High Class Mom story.

ElbForakerElbForakerover 17 years ago
Great!

While others don't like the mother becoming the son's sex slave, I think it is awesome. It leaves a lot of options for future stories, and I think it will be really hot!!! Keep up the great work! Glad to have you back!!!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Interesting Read!

A little different boys and their mothers story. I found it enjoyable and wonder if there will be more from this wonderful writer. Welcome back! Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I think this story is great and making the mom into a sex slave is brillant.

Keep up the good work and i hope to hear a sequal soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story until...

Good story but the being his sex slave just did not make sense if he loves her so much????.....

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 17 years ago
Hmmmmm

Excellent story..had me on the edge whole story. Only part that didnt seem right was the sex slave part.... Guess maybe I am just greedy, and would want to keep her for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Please proceed with your idea.

Let the boy find out strangers for his mom.

I'm expecting a big (very big:7 feet tall)young guy who gives the lady the treatment she deserves ;in front of and with the approval of her son, he enjoys to cradle and bounce in all ways the older woman in his strong arms carrying her like a child all around the house and outside(at the pool or the beach).

He becomes her master,he loves to handle the mother of his friend like a playtoy, until she accepts her new daddy and is turned into his (and her son) loving slave.

Wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Someone should draw this story

Amazingly sexy

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Totally Wild!!!

This was about as down and dirty as it gets, without getting in to real filth. Thanks for sharing that vivid imagination.

snath1958snath1958about 16 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story in its entirety. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i see a lot of inmature men out there

it was goog until the sex slave and the other men.with thing as aids and stds out there to kill you,why put his mom in harms way.this where the childish crap comes in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sex slave

A nice story with the winning of the lotto and buying a nice home for his mom but then totally ruined with the sex slave bit - WHY??? Up to that point is was a romantic dream filled story then sank in to the depths of depravity and all that shit - you ruined what was a nice tale with that filth and garbage.

BillandBillBillandBillalmost 13 years ago
delisous story

I liked your story very much. The sex slave addition was also a turn on.For me this didn't spoil the story at all. More please.

Bill

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Good story but I don't like the fact that she is his sex slave and has to fuck others.

Guess I am just too old fashioned. Enjoyed the story though.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
I agree with....

.....Bfreetorun and Judy(the mom), because sex isn't just supposed to be about pure fucking. There's also meant to be an emotional attachment. If you want a woman to get gang-banged, you make sure its with people she knows like a friend, neighbor, son, boss, father, bro, husband..........hell even the frikkin mailman. In a story you should point out that its a world free of STD's ,because if she has sex with a group of strangers its not only impersonal its also dangerous in the worst way. And besides why does an 18-year old have NO possessive streak in him at all?

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHY A SEX SLAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S YOUR MOTHER, NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN CHANGE THAT. YOU ARE A VERY SICK FUCK. TREAT HER LIKE A LADY, KEEP HER TO YOURSELF. AND ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF HER. ABUSE OF A MOTHER IN ANY WAY , IS SICK SICK SICK NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR HAS DONE. SHES STILL MOM. NOT A FAN OF THIS WRITER. LAROC OF AGES

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I thought it was a good story. But, like the others, I don't hold with the sex slave angle. It's distasteful, though I saw part of it coming. "I'll do anything for..." is always dangerous. But the one thought that stayed with me was : He DOES know he has to pay taxes..right? .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Too bad you had to end it with the sex slave thing. It was a hot story up til then.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this :)

This was just great fantasy fun. Thanks. :)

aussiecumslutaussiecumslutalmost 7 years ago
Lucky Judy

LUCKY JUDY , I am so so so indescribably jealous of her .

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
so wrong

if he truly loves his mom he should just keep her to himself not a slave, it is so wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, he loves his mother...and is paying strangers to fuck her on a weekly basis ??

If that isn't sick in the head. These are two fucked up individuals !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fucked up story.

It should have beeN in the interatial mommy with a fucked up son catagory...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9336 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...