All Comments on 'Jim's Education'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Mother love

Keep this story going - it is great -

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So right

I am glad you listened to your two female readers,they were so right.This is a first class start to what I hope will be a series.Like many men mom/son incest coupled with lesbianism,is a real turn on as long as its handled well, and this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
exhuberantly wonderful

i do hope this story continues on and quickly and as for the two friends and admirers i do wish them both great well wishes...--domi

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really superior porn

Nice, engaging, fun, erotic. Thanks. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why stop at the beginning of threesome

what happen next.

yeyeyeyeover 16 years ago
thanks! good story

Great and hot story!

I really enjoyed this story and I hope that you will write a continuation of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
like

I like this one very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2

You gotta do chapter 2, don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Incest. Yeah Mom, so what?"

18 year old Jim has sure got the right attitude. He's as hot for what his mother's got waiting between her legs as she is for what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. And they're going to let a stupid little word like "incest" keep them from doing what they're both real anxious to do? Mom looks over her "strong and rugged" boy, a star athlete, and gets very wet "down there." Jim looks over his beautiful, voluptuous mother and gets hard, harder than he's ever been before. They flip the bird to the shitty little word, and Jim sticks his big stiff cock up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, up to his balls. He fucks his mother, he fucks the living shit out of her, just the way she wants it. He slams and pounds his mother's cunt, finally blowing his hot young balls and flooding her cunt with his semen. It's the best fuck of his life, of mom's too. Colette has other interesting plans for her boy, but Jim and his mother will always have this as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Corrections

The story was somewhat ruined for me when you couldn't use the proper gender in your French. 'Mon couer' instead of Ma couer. Add to that, when Jim first had sex with his mom, you called him Thomas.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Great story! As your other commenters have mentioned, I too would love to see this story continued. Luckily you are not one of those "one and done" writers who start a series and then never write another word after chapter 1 so there's still hope. Please consider continuing Jim's Education as he goes for an advanced degree. There's still much that Colette and Kobe can teach him!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Impressed..!!

The only thing that sucks about this story, is that it only lasted 2 pages..

Some writers can create a full fledged Storyline over several or so chapters.. Others can create a full fledged Storyline over 4 or 5 pages.. I was hoping a quickie story like this would've had at least 4 or 5 pages and was disappointed with only 2..

Besides that, it was a Great Read!! The Combination of French Blonde Mother and Asian Tennis Coach did it for me.. Managed to Blow my load twice while reading, but was disappointed because I had 3 more in me to release, but no following material for me to do it with.. I guess I'll have to find another Story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
lesbo story?

that deserves a star for the effort...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous