Jim's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of each session with Colette, Jim was satiated, but he felt like something was missing. He knew what it was. They'd been having sex and making love, but not spending quality time together. He asked Colette when she got home from teaching if they could go out for an evening, like they used to do. "I miss our dinners, so next weekend, let's go out, all right?" Colette agreed readily, she too, had missed the quality mother / son time.

They went out for dinner that weekend, Colette wore a white slit skirt, thigh-high with sheer stockings and garters, with stiletto heels. Despite trying to behave, Jim kept running his hands up and down her legs under the table, stroking her pussy, massaging her thighs. Colette had a mini-orgasm during the Chocolate souffle.

Jim took his mother home, suggesting they walk, he loved to watch her sensual body walk. "I have another nice Dessert for us, cherie!" she teased as she unlocked the door to their home.

Jim just looked at Colette quizzically, but he followed his mother indoors. She had yet to suggest anything he didn't like. Once inside, she turned and kissed him, moving away from him, letting the slit skirt fall in a puddle to the ground. Colette sauntered away, her body clad only in stockings, garter and the stilettos – no panties. She moved slowly to the bedroom, crooked her finger at Jim and he followed like a puppy.

"Dessert?" he asked, with a large grin. Jim was pretty sure he knew what was on the menu.

"Dessert is in here, my lover!" she teased. "Come and eat my pie!"

"You're a vixen!" Jim laughed, stripping and joining Colette on the bed.

"Oui."

Jim loved looking at Colette naked – his mother was a truly exquisite creature – but her legs, long and silky, and her pouty, pink, blonde-thatched pussy were his favorite turn-ons. He placed himself between her legs and ate her out, licking and noisily slurping his "Dessert".

"Fuck me." Colette commanded after his tonguings had sufficiently aroused her.

Jim did as his fucktoy mother ordered – easing in slowly now, he moved with the skill of a much-older lover – he'd proved to be an apt pupil, Colette was very proud of him. She loved his prick fucking her cunt, he now knew when to go slow and when to fuck hard – and he was smart enough to also know to mix it up. Just as she thought it was going slow, Jim fucked her harder and harder, her body receiving a wonderful, lewd fucking that ignited her senses. She'd only had one other lover who knew her body's cravings so well and that lover had a much different touch than her son.

"Harder, much harder, you wonderful fucker!" Colette yelled. "Oh James, OUI!" she yelped as her climax surged forwards. She could see that Jim was about to cum, but she yelled "Pull out and cum on Mama's pussy, cher!"

He yanked his cock from her eager cunt and let his cum coat her blonde-furred muff, a substantial load of jizm coated her pussy. She ran her fingers through the sticky cum and brought it to her lips.

"I always like a bit of cream on my 'Pie'!" Colette teased with with a throaty purr as she brought her lips to his.

A few nights later, Colette got home from a tennis / loving session, still horny. She and Kobe had been insatiable that evening, they'd drawn a bath, undressed and began another evening of lesbian delight. Kobe made a little show of it, sliding her thong down those silky legs, then removing her top to reveal tiny, perky breasts. She slid into the water slowly, teasing Colette by raising her legs in the water and soaping them.

Colette had Kobe shift around so that she could give her lover a massage, part therapeutic, part erotic. Her shoulders were often tense, but Colette loved to fondle her breasts and kiss her neck.

Kobe turned around and offered Colette a profferred leg, Colette grabbed a Loofah and scrubbed her legs and feet, tickling her sole, hearing her playmate giggle and moan in joy. She offered Colette the other leg, sleek, golden and sexy – her nicest feature, save her beautiful face.

"I'm fucking horny again Colette, lover!" she cooed to the captivating blonde.

"Jim is out on a date tonight, so I think I can help – I can stay later!" Colette answered.

Kobe's response came as little surprise to her lover. "Even if he was home, why not let him see us? We're doing nothing wrong and you've told me that you want to see me fuck him? I want to fuck him Angel, I yearn to fuck him, I ache to fuck him and see how turned on my lover gets watching me fuck her stud-son!"

Kobe got out of the tub, Colette helped her dry off, going from foot upwards, massaging and teasing her legs. Much to her surprise, she found Kobe was now clean-shaven. Kobe giggled.

"Colette, I did that just for you, my blonde lesbian slut. Like?"

"I adore it!" Colette kissed Kobe's baby-bare pussy and she shuddered in joy. Scrunched in between Kobe's silky legs, she held Colette in place, the Asian woman was barely able to continue standing, but loved Colette's licking tongue on her pussy and clit as her lover indulged in a feeding frenzy.

"Colette angel, we're such lucky girls. Let's get into bed baby, I want you to be licking deep inside of me with your skilled, imaginative tongue!"

Colette could deny Kobe nothing, they were practically running for the bedroom, clothes flying every which-way. Colette joined her lover in bed, Kobe lay back and spread her sleek, muscular legs and splayed her pussy in front of Colette, teasing herself with slender fingers.

"Slut!" Colette teased.

"YOUR slut!" Kobe responded in a husky purr.

Colette moved in between Kobe's tapered legs and ate her out for a few more minutes until the little bitch was soaked. She was idly stroking Colette's skin, her back, her breasts, she wanted a few minutes of pussy-eating time, Colette was not going to refuse her that. She straddled her lover and let her munch her muff with an unmatched skill until Colette was aching with need.

"Okay babe, fuck me!!!" Kobe howled.

"Glad to oblige!" Colette replied and let her pussy grind sensuously against Kobe's clean-shaven cunt. Colette slid into her slowly and moved her fingers against the girl's clit, hearing her howl with passion. They ground their heated bodies together in a smooth, flowing tempo that always got them hot and bothered. Both women loved to indulge in quality female-to-female loveplay, for them, it was all about the sensuality.

"Ohhh babeeeeee!" Kobe squealed. "Colette, my hot bitch, my slut, you're such a wonderful playmate, no one gets me off like you do – well, maybe one!" she teased her lady-friend. Kobe's face scrunched up in a mock pout, it was very cute. "Okay fuckslut, fuck the living hell out of me!" she growled.

Colette drove a pair of fingers that knew what to do into her girlfriend, fucking her harder now. She could handle any punishment Colette doled out, Kobe could, Colette's athletic, tennis loving, fucky, slutty incredible lover! A wonderful woman, a great friend, an amazing fuck – these were the ways Colette would have described Kobe! She screwed her harder and stronger, she hunched upwards to receive Colette's fucking fingers and she was squirming all over the bed with delight.

"More, more, more, oh fuck, MORE!" Kobe yelled and fucked back, body wriggling on the bed, the beauty of her passion almost wrenched an orgasm out of Colette. Kobe's fists punched into the bed, it was a sign she was about to climax.

"Colette, lover, fuck, I'm THERE!" she yelled and her pussy clenched around Colette's fingers as she came. She spun her body around and practically smashed her face into Colette's own cummy pussy, it was soaked and it wasn't hard for the woman to wrest an orgasm out of Colette in short order.

Colette pulled Kobe over beside her and ran her fingers through Kobe's hair, planting little baby kisses on her neck and face.

"How did we get so lucky?" Colette sighed. "We work so well together, don't we, mon amie?"

"It's always been easy to love you – I've told you that since the day we met." Kobe smiled.

It was at that moment Jim walked into the bedroom, his date had ended on a sour note and he was looking for some sexual "comfort" from his mother. He saw his mother and Kobe intertwined and – there were no words. He'd played this image over in his mind many times, but to see it in reality was mind-blowing.

There was no embarrassment on his mother's face as she crooked her finger and bade her son to join them on the bed. "Come here, my young lover!" she purred in a tone that was unlike any he'd heard from her yet – raw, husky, full of promise.

"Yes Jim – I think it's high time you joined the advanced class!" Kobe cooed as she began to help her lover's son remove his clothing.

12