Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

I cried. I couldn't help it. No matter what they were, this wasn't defensive anymore. I had tracked them down and killed them. Yes, it was partially defensive, now they couldn't send teams of human assassins after me or my family anymore, but I invaded their home to do it. It just felt different to me.

The thing that got me to finally accept I did the right thing in my heart was my own energy. It was clear, light. There was no greasiness or any other indication in it that I had done evil or had evil intent. As energy was the ultimate neutral party I came to believe it myself.

We wound up taking 49 of the vampires with us. The other 4 were tainted and I knew they could not be trained. Their energy was marked by a miasma of evil. I sent them on to the afterlife. We searched the house after and got locations on many other necromancer strongholds. We would know where to go if they continued to attack us, and I believed they wouldn't. At least not for a generation or so I thought.

We waited for the sun to go down but we were not idle. All the vampires woke up fully fed, healed and free of control spells. After explaining what happened we took 19 home and sent the other 30 to my father. They had more trainers and space at my old house, although it strained both of our capacities until they were judged ready to go a few weeks later.

After they were gone life went back to normal, we were a sanctuary for the escaped vampires but we never saw that many at once again. College started back up, fourth year started out well. I liked all my professors and grew closer to all my mates at home.

I was about halfway through my fourth year when the inevitable happened. I am surprised it didn't happen sooner. I had total control over my body with dark energy despite not being a vampire, it didn't matter, I could control it. There was no way I could get pregnant against my will. Except of course, my subconscious mind decided for me that it was time. I could feel them inside me and I fell in love instantly. Fraternal twins, one from Tom and one from Charlie.

I could tell by the happy for me but longing looks from Andrea, Tracy and Sara I wouldn't be the only one pregnant for long...

*

Note: Thanks for reading this story, hope you enjoyed it. I plan to take a stab at a story for Wade and Ariel as well, but this ends the tale of Mina's family I think. Came out to 43k words and Mina was a lot of fun to write.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers
12