All Comments on 'Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 01'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

A good story. Demons weren't very present in your other stories in this series. Nice to see Wade moving on with his life but I miss Nikki. Showing his new lover or lovers to the family won't be the same without his birth mom getting to meet them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overdoing the sex scenes

Your first two stories were storylines accented by sex scenes, this one seems to be sex scenes loosely tied together with a storyline.

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 10 years agoAuthor
Multiple chapter effect

I was worried about that, it really is the same ratio of plot to sex. Its just that your reading 3 chapters at once instead of 1. Initially I was going to post them separately. But I finished this story while I was posting Mina 01. I figured why fill up my page with single chapters and make my readers wait if I already had it all written?

On the other hand I didn't want to overwhelm by releasing a whole novella in one shot, so I went with splitting into three.

Polyamory is a big part of plot for the characters through the four arcs, so I need to collect 4 or 5 mates in 9 chapters which wasn't bad. Posting it as three chapters in each of three parts makes it impact differently I suppose, since I have to fit them all into three postings. Especially when one chapter ends in sex and the next starts with sex. You could always read it in stages if you wanted.

But yeah, if I wanted to change it from serial postings to a contiguous book I would need to either lengthen the plot or cut down a bit on the scenes. Maybe make part of it implied instead of implicit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
skipped mina's story

finally wade's turn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous