Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I did do though was read her intentions, her emotions, a way to seek the truth of things. It is how I detect the truth without reading thoughts, if the emotions and intentions didn't line up with the words it was a lie.

What I felt from Sabrina was gratefulness, for saving her life and keeping her out of the hospital. Grateful to my explanation, the reality of her crazy new life seeing ghosts and angels and what that was about. I had expected that, what I hadn't expected was her intense attraction, or the overwhelming feeling of safety she felt in my arms. My control was undone by it despite knowing her emotions were high.

I was also aware she had been through a life and death situation followed by unexpected change in her life. I wondered how much of this was just a situational affirmation of life. I found myself hoping there was a reason beyond that and this was a start, not a brief encounter before moving on.

A part of me knew this was just a reaction to near death, the need for her to feel alive. But there was no way I was going to stop her. My body was talking too loudly and I caved to her advances.

I lifted her chin with my fingertip and kissed her soft lips. Her hands were roaming my body, finding the bottom of my shirt and then roaming the skin on my back. Her nails pulling a moan from my mouth as I started kissing her deeper, more hungrily.

She unbuttoned my pants while I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground, then she stood and staring into my eyes untied the robe and let it fall to the floor. She was magnificent. Her body was perfectly curvy, her breasts a creamy white with hardened nipples, a flat stomach before reaching her perfectly shaved honey pot, a small patch above.

She had a twinkle in her beautiful light grey eyes and her full lips were fighting a knowing smirk as I couldn't take my eyes off her. I stood and lowered my jeans, when I went to step out of them she pushed me back on the bed while I was off balance. I looked up at her in surprise and she had a deliciously naughty smile on her face.

She started to climb up over me but stopped a moment to kiss the bulbous head of my manhood, her beautiful strawberry blonde hair fell between my legs and teased my thigh and balls lightly as her head lowered down on me slowly, her full lips wrapped around tightly while she stared into my eyes. She took it almost all the way down before coming up and off, making a popping sound at the break of suction when her lips came off me.

She whispered, "Later, I need you in me right now."

I reached down and caressed her waist as she positioned herself above my manhood and slowly lowered down on me, impaling her delicious body one centimeter at a time on my length. I wasn't sure if she was giving herself to me or claiming me as her soft moan of relief and satisfaction fell from her lips as she fully enveloped me and then ground into me in a tight circle.

I gasped and caressed up and down her legs and thighs, what I could reach of them, as she slowly started to ride my length, pausing to grind at the bottom. She leaned down and kissed me, her nipples teasing my chest as they swayed with the motion of her movement on my hard cock. Her center was hugging me with its warm wet heat, delicious friction that was pure rapture.

With a loud gasp she arched her back, her breasts bouncing above my face as she started to ride me hard and fast, her molten core pleasuring me. I started to thrust up into her at this point, meeting her down thrusts and watched her eyes widen in shock and ecstasy as she tightened around my pole, her body quivering above me.

I reached down and held her ass in place above me while arching my back and started to pound up inside her hard and fast, extending her orgasm. I sucked in a nipple and bit hard as I felt my cock swell deep within her and pushed up inside her hard two more times before spending my seed in her depths.

Sabrina was gasping in his ear, "My god Wade. That was incredible."

She could say that again. I was still trying to figure out how that happened and wondering if I could make it happen again. She rolled off and lay against me, cuddling close. Her body still twitching a bit from time to time.

"I know. I wasn't expecting that at all.

She giggled and said teasingly, "What, no reward for the handsome guy that saved my life? Hmmm, although it seems like I got rewarded for getting saved..."

I was definitely getting hard again, my body rejuvenating quickly with her breasts mashed against my side, her hand running across my chest and stomach. Those instincts were coming back, and since I knew she was willing I eagerly gave into them, rolling toward and on top of her as I pushed her onto her back. I kissed her as I slipped my knees between her legs then separated them.

Her legs yielded to my claim, parting easily with a light touch. Her back slightly arching during the kiss as she unconsciously offered herself to me as I lined up my hardened cock with her entrance. She caressed the back of my neck and moaned into my mouth as my head teased her labia, parting her velvety folds as I plundered her core with one quick thrust.

Her heat conformed to me as her body yielded to its invader. She whimpered into my mouth as I stayed still, just enjoying being in this amazing beautiful woman. Then I ground into her, doing a tight circle against her pelvis. I teased her a bit more, working her up toward her height. I started to saw in and out of her lightly as I alternated between kissing her pliant lips and staring in to her eyes.

If this was our last time I wanted it to last, but I hoped it wasn't. I wasn't ready for a ring or anything, but I was fascinated by her, captivated even, and not just by her beauty, which was substantial. I definitely wanted to know more about this young woman and continue to get to know her.

So I cheated with an energy trick, not to pleasure her, or some other invasive technique. I just used energy to stay in control of my ecstasy, until I let go I would not lose control of myself, as I both pleasured and plundered her warm core.

It was pure pleasure, she felt so good surrounding my hardened pole as I brought her to her peak over and over. Her pleasure was feeding back to me and I knew I wouldn't have lasted past her first orgasm if I wasn't holding myself back.

Her body was quivering in ecstasy below me, the moans and gasps falling from her lips, her body rocking against me as she arched her back to take me deeper inside. It was all overwhelming to my senses on top of the pleasure she gave me enveloped in her tight molten core.

It was only when I saw her eyes showing discomfort of over stimulation mixed in with her ecstasy did I release my hold of the energy. It did not take long for my balls to tighten and my legs to go numb as I slammed into her a couple of more times before burying it hard and deep within her.

"Oh god, I'm going to..."

Sabrina said gasping in pleasure from her last rise, "Come in me, I want to feel you explode and fill me."

Her eyes widened as I swelled within her stretching her walls and filled her with my seed.

We just lay there for a bit as our breathing was brought under control. I rolled over to my side and pulled her tight against me. My mind knowing better, even shocked at the feeling, but my body and instincts were screaming she is mine. I caressed her neck and face and kissed her.

She snuggled into me and we talked for a bit. I found out she was kind of screwed. She was living with her friend Lia that didn't make it out of the fire. She was here hoping to act, and just working to make ends meet until she made it happen.

Live plays that is, not TV or movies. She was also a lot more freaked out than was apparent about ghosts being real, and all over the place. Although there were none here at the moment.

"Can I examine the connection? I want to see if you have any power besides seeing."

She nodded but looked unsure. Her eyes widened when I put my hand between her warm breasts and it started to glow with a soft white light.

She did have power but very little, enough to see ghosts, maybe chase them off. Open a car door if she locked the keys in, or anything else requiring little energy. She would not be fighting off any vampires or necromancers though. I noticed one more thing, she had a hook in her, a connecting energy.

"Sabrina, can I show you something? Oh, you will be able to do small things, but nothing huge. You can definitely put out ghost repellant though, I can show you how."

She said, "What?"

I frowned thinking how to explain. "You have a connection with something. I need to show you so you can push on it. I think we need to know what it is."

She said yes so I connected to her mind to guide her to that place. I froze for a moment though, as I couldn't help but see she felt the same about me. Too early for serious but very interested in seeing where it goes. If I smiled any bigger my face would break.

I showed her where the source of her energy was, how to use it. I also gave her a few examples, like light, reading minds, emotions, opening locks, and then I showed her how to chase ghosts away, sour their energy. Then finally I showed her the connection, the one that looked suspiciously like...

She took a little power and touched it to the connection. That's when all hell broke loose...

"idios mio! There you are!" a ghost said standing at the foot of the bed, "I've been looking for you for hours..." She just kind of trailed off.

She was short, about 5'2". She had a generous B cup and a curvaceous body. She had long wavy dark brown hair down to the small of her back. Her soft brown eyes were currently widened in shock and her full pouty lips were slightly parted. Her skin was beautiful dark olive complexion. She was frozen and drinking in the sight of her friend naked and looking well fucked with a man she had never seen before.

Sabrina said in a breathy heartbroken gasp, "Rosalia? Oh no... Lia..."

Chapter 2 – Calling Chicago Home

I don't think Lia likes me very much. Of course I had abandoned her dead body and dragged her friend off to a hotel and fucked her brains out when she was feeling vulnerable... According to Lia at least, which is probably a valid point but hardly the whole story. But it's not all bad...

She grudgingly thanked me when I taught her how to do some ghost stuff, and how to access her connection to Sabrina to kind of teleport to her side. Either way it had been an interesting morning after she showed up. I decided I was definitely staying in Chicago and getting to know Sabrina better.

I called mother Stephanie since she has real estate all over asking for help finding a place. She sent an address to some corporate apartments that are fully furnished to stay in the meantime. I invited Sabrina to stay with me as she had nowhere else to go right now, feeling a little guilt at the joy that furnished in me, since she would be staying.

We both knew it was way too early for that type of commitment, but between the thrill of our new and budding attraction, me being the only one who understood her new abilities and the fact the only other place she had to go to was back home away from the city. She really didn't want to leave the city and give up her acting dream.

Lia kept giving me looks that I swear were in competition with Teri. I grudgingly admitted at least the angel wasn't talking shit about me to Sabrina and settled herself to glares. I wasn't sure if there was a rule against her doing so or not, so I didn't antagonize her just in case.

Besides I wasn't really in a bad mood anymore, between stress relief and spending time with Sabrina I was enjoying myself for the first time in a while. Plus I was no longer surrounded by endless family members with understanding looks that drove me crazy.

I wasn't really sure where any of this was going, but I figured I would just run with it as it was good so far. I just hoped Lia thawed for me soon or it would be awkward trying to move forward with Sabrina.

By the end of the day we had stopped by Lia's place to get Sabrina's stuff and had moved into the temporary full furnished housing. Apparently it was for executives who were moving for their job, they would stay there while their old house was sold and the new was bought.

I was pretty much just a target for Lia's ire, I didn't fight back, I couldn't. Felt too guilty that I stopped looking after I found Sabrina, just didn't seem right to add to that. After all I might have been able to save her. Plus she wasn't really rude to me in speech, she just glared a lot. She had a feisty temper though so I let it go.

Right now I was making dinner, simple spaghetti and meatballs with homemade Italian bread. Sabrina and Lia were talking in the other room though I really couldn't hear what they were saying. I was fixing the store sauce with some spices and frying up the meatballs in a pan when I heard behind me...

Sabrina said sultrily, "God that's sexy, a man who can season."

I felt her hands wrap around me as she pulled our bodies close together. Then she went up on the tip of her toes to kiss the back of my neck, her soft breasts sliding up my back.

I turned and kissed her breathless, her touch lighting a fire in me. She moaned in my mouth when she felt my hardness against her stomach through our clothes. That she was as attracted and hot for me as I was for her had perpetually amazed me since early this morning. That it wasn't just physical either, although anyone watching would find that hard to believe.

My mind screaming too much too fast and my body telling my mind to go fuck off and mind its own business as I pulled her to me tightly, squeezing her ass and pulling her up a bit to lock our kiss tighter. She broke the kiss and I gasped, she pulled me down by the neck and whispered in my ear...

"I think it's later now, and I promised something for later..."

She dropped to her knees and undid my pants, my cock jumping as it hit the air, almost fully extended already as I felt her fingers wrap softly around my base. She never broke eye contact as she started to stroke me slowly and then slipped her lips around my girth. She started to suck and lick my sensitive tip, continuing to stroke my length. I couldn't think of any reason I would be able to tear myself away from her eyes as I stared down into them.

The connection between us was intense as she took me deep into her mouth, her eyes telling me she was not only enjoying my hardness in her mouth but that it was her deepest need and desire. I gasped in pleasure and my cock jumped in her mouth when I realized I sensed no deceit at all in that wanton lust filled gaze.

She cupped my balls and dragged her nails across my taint as she milked me with her lips, tongue and amazing suction while she bobbed up and down on my manhood. I reached down to caress her face then grab her hair, moving my hand with the movement of her head.

My cock started to swell and my legs shook which prompted her to speed up, bobbing up and down at a very fast pace, her hand milking my base while her warm wet mouth took care of the rest of me. She looked up at me in need and lust, her moan echoing my own as I filled her mouth with my taste. She swallowed down my seed as I continued to spurt ropes into her waiting throat.

She sensuously cleaned me off with her tongue, claiming every taste of my batter before tucking my flagging hardness back into my pants, smiling up at me mischievously. I pulled her up off her knees and gave her a melting soft sensual kiss before returning to my cooking duties, my mouth watering at the thought of repaying her oral pleasure after dinner.

Dinner was a success. I love to cook so was gratified that she enjoyed it. Lia was glaring again, but I figured it was a jealous of the food thing. She had only been a ghost less than 24 hours after all. At that point my mind once again rebelled against my fast growing connection to Sabrina, but I wasn't going to fight it, if things fell apart so be it. Until then I was determined to enjoy every moment I had with the stunningly beautiful woman that was quickly wrapping me around her little finger.

After dinner we sat on the couch in the living room. Lia didn't smile at me but her glare seemed to be missing from dinner, so maybe the lack of food in front of her? She was a woman with a quick volatile temper, the good side though seemed to be it didn't last long, she got it out and it was done with.

Sabrina was going to use my laptop to look for a job, it was doubtful she would be needed anytime soon to clean up that burned out building, plus she could look for open parts as well. I decided I needed to go out for a while, do something useful. Although I didn't have the same edge of needing to look for trouble like I did that first night. I still need to feel useful, contributing.

I guessed I would need to find an actual job sometime soon as well, although I strictly didn't have to, I came into a lot of funds a couple of years ago when I reached 21. I just didn't want to be a waste of air though. Maybe even just volunteer for something? It isn't like I needed a salary.

I wound up going back to that same park halfway across town, to my surprise Lia came with, though she was quiet. I probably should have read her emotions at that point but I admit I was a total coward. I didn't want to read that she hated me for not saving her, or any number of other unflattering things that would match up to her glares throughout the day. I did get the courage to speak though...

"I'm sorry Lia, I should have kept looking."

She looked uncomfortable for a second then said in a calm silky voice, "I was in my last year of college, about to go make a bundle of money after getting my translator license. I know 7 languages you know, studied hard. Now? Am I stuck here? Why didn't I move on?"

I sighed the guilt constricting my throat, but I managed to answer. "I don't know, I do know there are people that can see you and interact, there can be some life here. Two of my mothers are ghosts and I know they are happy."

Lia said, "Two?"

I snorted. "Yes, I actually have five mothers, well four now. Can you imagine trying to get away with anything? But yes, I don't know if you know anything about Polyamory but I had five mothers and a father."

Lia shakes her head no but she didn't add anything or ask a question so I let it drop.

I said softly, "You aren't stuck here. I think when I brought back Sabrina she reached out and latched onto you. It's just a guess but the same thing happened to my father and the energy connection between you is almost identical between him and my mother Marie."

I turned around and took her hand and she gasped in surprise, staring at my hand in hers. I looked down at her and said, "I can easily blow that connection away, you would be free to cross back over. But I would think about it first, once you go you can't come back, ever. At least as you Lia, I don't know if reincarnation is real or not."

She just looked thoughtful and didn't say anything, so I squeezed her hand and let it go. I didn't sense anything at all for a couple of hours. So I walked to a semi-private spot and ripped a portal to the apartment.

Sabrina was still sitting at the table going through job sites, she looked a little frustrated. I kissed her forehead and then claimed her lips when she smiled up at me. Once I had her kissed breathless I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "My turn."

I dropped to my knees and crawled under the table. I sighed at the silky feel of her legs when I caressed and started kissing them. She had a skirt on and my mouth watered when I saw she was bare otherwise. I slowly kissed my way up her thighs, enjoying the feeling as her body started to squirm. Her breath increasing as I closed in with her center. I was under the table and hidden, so I pushed the chair back a foot or so and continued.