Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

I hoped this didn't hurt my chance of making it on the volunteer fire department. They tend to frown on people that set fires. There is no proof of course since I told the truth, but that won't matter if they decide otherwise.

Once I got far enough away I ripped a portal home, I was hot and sweaty and needed a shower bad, plus I was starving. I threw some leftover food in the oven and jumped in the shower. I thought of Sabrina hoping her night was going better than mine and sent out a caress to her mind. Although I guess saving all those people at the rave makes it a win despite the two that got away.

I felt a return caress in my mind and smiled. Finishing up my shower I headed to the kitchen and inhaled a pile of food. When I saw Lia's wide eyes I grinned.

"Using energy and the speed running took it out of me. I need lots of food after that to replace all the calories I burned."

Lia smiled at me and said, "I bet, and that was great, saving all those people. I can understand why you risk yourself..."

I finally managed to take the next bite, not only was Lia being sweet but her smile transformed her face. Oh she was always sexy as hell, but the smile made it inviting, approachable. Her expressive eyes were twinkling with warmth and I was hoping that meant she would join us...

But I was patient and somehow managed not to look pole axed as I smiled back at her.

"Yeah, that does feel good, I have to remember to be careful though, you saw where cocky gets me that first night. Thank you for that by the way, for saving my life."

Her smile widened and with an edge in her voice she said, "Good, remember that so I don't have to do it again," and then her voice softened, "You're welcome."

I had saved enough for Sabrina as well and left it warm in the oven as she should be home soon. She came in shortly after looking exhausted but her eyes lit up when they found me and she gave me a long soft kiss.

She kissed me again when I told her there was food ready in the oven and she took off to get it. I noticed Lia had a speculative look in her eyes after watching us kiss, but I could sense she just wasn't ready yet. As to why I didn't look to find out, I decided I couldn't have changed whatever it was anyway.

I had an instinct to help and protect her, but I knew my interference would be unwelcome so I squashed those instincts to try and fix it down ruthlessly.

Sabrina surprised me by putting the plate down in front of me and sitting sideways on my lap. We talked about our nights and she stole kisses between bites of food. Her eyes twinkled knowingly with mischief when my manhood rose and poked her sweet tight ass through our clothing. The little minx even wiggled about a bit, enjoying the effect she was having on me.

I started to play with her hair and the back of her neck, enjoying the effect I had in return on her, if I couldn't feel how hungry she was through our link I would have dragged her to the bedroom by the hair. As it was I managed to hold myself back until she finished eating before I picked her up and ran for the bedroom.

I cheated and used light energy to undo her cleaning uniform. It easily peeled off her luscious body as I put her on the bed. She was giggling at my actions but I could feel how turned on she was by her effect on me, she wanted me to claim her as badly as I did.

I held off though, our sex life had been so intense we really hadn't enjoyed much foreplay, I wanted to taste her again like I had under the kitchen table so I crawled up between her legs, my clothes also shed and my length sticking straight out already, but I needed it so I licked along her silken labia slowly, licking up the honey that had gathered there during dinner.

I felt her moisten beneath my tongue as her breathing sped up. Her body quivered as I teased her core with my tongue and reached up with my fingers to tweak her nipples and knead her globes. She arched her back and started to grind her face against me as she neared her peak. My cock jumped as she responded to my every touch with pleasure and need.

I slid a hand back down her body and slipped two fingers between her silken folds as I sucked in her swollen clit and bit down lightly while brushing my tongue across it. She fell into ecstasy under my tongue as I moved my fingers in and out quickly and squeezed her nipple to extend her pleasure.

I continued to pleasure her with my mouth when she started to come down and she gasped out.

"Other... Way... f... hell," she gave up on speaking all together.

Through the link she said,"Do that from the other direction, feed me that hard cock of yours, I need to feel it slide between my lips and violate my throat."

My cock jumped as her words and strong feelings of lust and need came over the link and I did as she asked. I crawled up the bed and straddled her head. I resumed teasing her core with tongue, lips and fingertips while I slowly fed my cock through her pliant lips into her hot wet warm mouth. When my cock hit the back of her throat I felt her swallow it in, moaning in pleasure, her throat vibrating on my bulbous head.

As I felt her rise again to orgasm and the amazing feeling of my cock buried in her throat I could feel her lust and the desire for her body to pleasure me. She was clearly showing me how much she loved my cock in her mouth and how badly she needed to please me through the link. How badly she wanted to taste my ecstasy in her mouth.

It was an erotic surrender of her body to mine and it pushed me over the edge. I unloaded my seed into her waiting mouth as she milked it with her throat and hand.

She reached her rapture right after mine, arching her back, her scream of pleasure muffled by my length as she soaked my face with her honey and I eagerly lapped up her honey off her warmth. Once I recovered I got up and turned back around and lay next to her, we started kissing, sharing our taste with one another while caressing our bodies.

It didn't take me long to recover with her ministrations on my body and the deep sensual kisses. I could still feel that erotic surrender she wanted, this amazing woman, wantonly surrendering her body to me. I knew what she wanted and I sat up then turned her over and pulled her to her hands and knees by her waist.

She submissively lifted her ass and arched her back as I lined up my pole with her hot wet center and drove myself deep in one smooth thrust of my hips.

My cock twitched within her as I saw her tight ass shimmy for just a second. My hands running to her thin waist above her sexy flaring hips as I sawed out to my tip and plunged myself deep within her warm depths. I reached a hand up along her body then got a handful of that curly silky strawberry blonde hair and pulled back hard, arching her back further and pulling her head up.

I started to take her from behind fast and hard, my stomach slapping and shaking her ass every time I buried myself. My other hand caressing her ass and down her crack while randomly spanking her hard.

"Is this what you wanted, a nice hard fuck, for me to take you uncontrollably and claim you as mine?"

She replied to me,"God yes, fuck me, claim me and fill me. Spank my ass, take your pleasure."

I could feel her need of it. She wanted me to dominate her. Not all the time, not out of the bedroom. But right now, right here, she was my fuck toy and it gave her an amazing amount of pleasure and satisfaction, this was purely physical and purely animal mating instinct as I drove myself into her.

I felt her warm hot center close around me twice and eject honey onto my balls and thighs before my legs got week and my nuts tightened, she could feel my body preparing to release my seed within her through the link and through the swelling of my girth stretching her hot wet tight walls.

She linked to me and said while gasping and panting,"Yes, shoot inside me, fill my hot womb with your sticky batter, claim my sweet tight pussy."

My body locked up as I slammed into her one last time as she pushed back into me and I filled her up, my balls pumping seed through my long hard cock into her waiting heat. When I finished I released my grip on her hair and softly caressed her back and now red ass with my fingertips. I collapsed next to her on my back and she cuddled up against me, resting her head on my chest.

We rested for a while before jumping in the shower quick to clean off. We were both tired as we cuddled together and fell into sleep.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers