All Comments on 'Jingle Bell Fuck'

by fungirl92

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Hot!

Sexy little tale! You've skirted the category requirement, though, but can be forgiven if you get to some daughter/dad sex in part two! Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was hot!! Left my pussy aching to be touched unfortunately can't do that while at work - wow.

fPilgrim1964fPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Sweet

It was sweet... Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the incest, in this story?

There's no sex with her dad, in the story, and even the insipid 'Daddy' fantasy didn't really qualify as 'incest', in my opinion. By the way - was it Mr. Martin, or Mr. Scott? You seem to have switched names. Though Dad says, 'show Martin where the coats are', she looks at "Mr. Martin", and then asks Mr. Scott to follow her to the coat room. Can't say you get any points for keeping things even reasonably accurate.

This piece of tripe gets a solid "1", from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

I came. It did its job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Category is incest / taboo this obviously falls under taboo not incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Christmas Wish To Santa

Please DON'T write another story! EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Xmas wish to Santa

That the asshole of Lit, dear annony back with you and make him freeze to death. This animal is a asshole and needs to be removed from Lit! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Exciting

She deserved every single smack. Please write the next part of the story where her real Daddy punishes her -- really, really hard. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
urmhhhh

Eearly twenties girl getting serviced by older man means she knows what she wants and where to get it. Not Taboo, Not incest either. I suppose you could be heading that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, but mislabeled.

A quick, hot read, but like others have pointed out, this isn't Incest/Taboo; xmas party is a near inconsequential detail, the party could be for any reason, and wasn't necessary.

A May-December fling with a Daddy fantasy would fall under Mature, not Incest/Taboo; nothing incentous (Daddy fantasy doesn't count unless he's her real Daddy), nor taboo goin' on here.

If you wanted to add homicide to the second chapter, I'd believe that fo' sho! Any "friend" I catch banging my daughter is a dead man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous