Jingle Jangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, and I’ll be here until I get you drunk.”

“Then I guess I better pace myself, right?” she laughed.

“Naw, drink up,” he said. “When do I get to see what you have on underneath that wrap?”

“Oh, it won’t be long. And it won’t disappoint.”

He watched her walk away. She had flip flops on her feet and her toenails were also painted black.

----

Zach continued serving drinks as the stragglers arrived. He watched Barb as she mingled a bit around the pool before finding a chair by a couple of neighbors. She uncovered and put the wrap on the back of her chair. She was right. He wasn’t disappointed.

He already knew how good her body was but the swimsuit gave added accent to her strengths. It was colored and tapered to complement her thin, tanned shape. It was a creamy tawny yellow with black spots and other markings. Up top the bra was stuffed with her firm, round tits and the bottom was a V-shape pointing into her crotch. It looked like leopard skin. The sun was reflecting off her jewelry until she dove into the pool. Zach went inside to get more punch.

----

“What does a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?”

Zach was bent over behind the bar when he heard Barb’s voice. He stood up and looked at her. She was alone. Her bikini was soaked and clung to her tits and stiff nipples like a wet coat of paint.

“Take her clothes off,” Zach said.

Barb laughed. “The bartenders are very forward around here,” she said. “Where do I complain?”

“No sense complaining, it doesn’t do any good.”

He poured the drink and walked around the bar and stood next to her.

“Here you go, jungle woman,” he said, handing her the drink. “I love your suit, it’s a knockout. What is that, a leopard?”

“No, actually it’s an ocelot.”

“Oh, Well. Either way it’s a wild pussy,” he said.

Barb cracked up and almost spit her drink. Her body quivered with spasms of laughter. Zach sipped his beer with a shit-eating grin on his face.

“I can’t believe I laughed at that,” she said, still laughing. “It was crude and corny. But funny.”

“Bad jokes are my specialty. I’ll be here all week.”

They stood there for a moment sipping drinks and looking at each other. Neither looked away.

“Damn, you look good,” Zach said. “Why don’t we run away together?”

“Sorry, I can’t. I have to work Monday. And I couldn’t live with myself if I stole the boys’ coach away.”

Zach suddenly felt very close to Barb, he knew he wanted her. She was playful and flirty, he liked that. But was she just teasing him?

“I never get tired of looking at you. You have an incredible body,” he said.

“Thank You. Your body is pretty nice too, Zach.” She started to reach for his bare chest but stopped herself.

“Maybe we should get these bodies together,” he said, leaning his body against hers. He felt the wetness of her breast against his arm.

“Oh, I don’t know about that,” she said. “I may be a little old for you. And I don’t think my husband would care for that idea. And your mother wouldn’t appreciate me corrupting her little boy and ruining her party.”

“Well, you’re not too old for me, I just told you I can’t take my eyes off of you. And Dan’s not here, and I’m not going to tell him, that’s for sure. And as for my mother, she’s a little preoccupied today. We could have sex three different times, in three different ways, in three different rooms in her house this afternoon and she wouldn’t have a clue.”

“I doubt that,” she said.

Barb shook her head and sipped her drink. Zach took her half-filled cup and topped it off and handed it back to her.

“Listen,” Zach said softly, leaning closer to her. “Go back out to the pool, socialize, finish your drink. In thirty minutes meet me upstairs, last door on the right.”

“You’re crazy, Zach, you know that?”

Zach scurried into the house for more ice. Barb walked back to the pool with a dazed look on her face.

----

It was Zach’s old bedroom but all the rock and roll posters had been replaced with tasteful framed prints. It was now a seldom-used guest room. It was about twelve feet square with a double bed, a nightstand, dresser and small desk and chair. Zach stood waiting. Thirty-one minutes, thirty-two minutes, thirty-three... Was she coming or not?

Then he heard soft footsteps, bare feet in the wooden hallway. The door was ajar and he watched it open the rest of the way and then there she was, this bikini-clad hot wife from down the street. He shut the door behind her and locked it and turned to face her. He gently touched her shoulders and traced the fingers of both hands slowly down her arms. He felt her shiver slightly.

“This is insane,” Barb whispered. “I must be crazy.”

Zach interlaced his fingers into hers.

“I want to kiss you,” he said softly.

He squeezed her hands and put his lips to hers. Barb didn’t hesitate for long. Within a few seconds his tongue was in her mouth and he felt her hands clenching his tightly in return. She sucked on his tongue and moaned soft pleasures as they kissed. Zach’s cock was already a heated steel rod.

He broke the kiss for a second, unlatched his hands and put his arms around her. With one hand on her upper back and the other on her ass their mouths collided again and opened hungrily. He pulled her body close to his. He could feel her damp tits pressed against his body and he made sure she could feel his hard meat against hers.

Zach kissed her face, her ears, her neck and shoulders. He licked his way down to her breasts and pulled the damp fabric aside and sucked on her rubbery nipples. Barb moaned softly and ran her fingers through his hair, pulled his head to her bosom and shoved her tits into his mouth. He sucked her nipple deep into his mouth and nibbled her flesh with his teeth.

Barb loved having her tits sucked and cooed as Zach slurped away, alternating tit for tit. She dug her black nails into his scalp and kissed the top of his head. She felt detached from the activity, as if she were watching from above, disbelieving that she could be doing what she was doing, in this bedroom with the handsome boy up the street, willingly giving herself to him.

Zach eased Barb backward a few feet and sat her on the edge of the bed. He spread her legs and knelt before her. There was a silver stud in her navel so he sucked it into his mouth. He slid his hands under her bottom and positioned her for optimum access. He could see the outline of her pussy lips behind the clammy ocelot fabric. She gasped when he kissed her there and he sucked on the fabric, tasting chlorine. He sprinkled multiple kisses over her crotch.

He grabbed her legs one at a time and looped them over his shoulders. He looked into her eyes as he slipped his fingers inside her bikini bottom and pushed it aside. Then he dove in head-first.

Barb let out a loud, wheezy moan when his mouth joined her open lips and his strong tongue entered her. She held his head in her hands and mashed her cunt into his face. She didn’t know what she was expecting, but it wasn’t this. She’d surprised herself even walking up the stairs to this room because it was such a crazy, risky idea, even though she had more or less accepted the fact that she would probably cross the line with Zach at some point. But she figured it would be some awkward, clumsy fuck with a good-looking college kid, but here she was, after only a few minutes with her legs wrapped around his head and his tongue in her twat.

Zach was no ladies’ man by any stretch but he knew that he couldn’t go wrong if he could make the lady come. That was his singular goal on this first encounter, and he decided he would keep his face buried in her pussy until he made that happen.

He pressed his face against her sex as she ground it into him, and craned his tongue inside her succulent cunt like he was trying to lick her asshole from the inside out. Her pubic hair was short and trimmed into a neat triangular patch. He slithered his hands under her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard with each tongue-dive. Soon Barb was emitting a groaning hiss with each stroke, and her mashing and his gashing were in perfect unison.

His jaws became achy and Barb’s cunt was dripping wet so he backed off for a moment and sucked up the swill and swallowed it. Then he put his lips around her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

“Oh God!” Barb barked. “Oh Zach!”

He closed his eyes and sucked with firm, even pressure in the same rhythm as before and Barb fell right in, moaning with each push. Her clit was a pulsing, swelled organ in his mouth and Barb was fucking him with it, and Zach could hear the jewelry on her wrists rattling close to his ears as she yanked his head to and fro. On and on, over and over they went, and her groans became louder as she came closer to spilling her beans.

“Oh Jesus Fucking Shit,” Barb blurted. Her torso crumpled and her legs cut like scissors around Zach’s neck.

She came in a torrent. Zach was amazed, he’d never seen a gush like this. Her cum flew out of her like a water main ruptured. Her body shook for a time as she released and even after Zach removed his face from her crotch and sat on the bed beside her, her body continued having little aftershocks.

Zach kissed her gently but Barb grabbed him behind the head and savagely jammed her tongue between his lips. Her tongue was feral inside his mouth so his quickly joined the fray.

“God, Zach,” she said. “Wow.”

“You taste good,” he said.

He stood up and pulled Barb up with him. He bent his head down and kissed her nipples and tucked her tits back inside her bikini bra. He straightened her up down below. Then he took her hand and pressed it against the front of his shorts so she could feel his cock, long and hard.

“This is what you do to me,” he said. “Thirty minutes, in Jeff’s room across the hall.”

He didn’t wait for an answer. He kissed her and was out the door.

Zach went to the bar and drank a beer. Barb went for a swim. They hadn’t even been missed, at least nobody said anything.

----

Jeff’s room was the same size as the guest room but it looked like a teenager’s room: music and sports posters on the walls, computer on the desk, shoes scattered around on the floor. The single bed was unmade so Zach straightened it up as best he could.

Barb tiptoed up the stairs and down the hall and entered Jeff’s bedroom. She locked the door behind her. She walked up to Zach with a scared look on her face.

Zach took her into his arms and kissed her. Her lips parted immediately and sucked him in. Her hair was wet and smelled clean, like the pool. He felt her hand on his hardening member.

“I want to suck your cock,” she whispered, as if she could barely believe she was saying it.

“You’re reading my mind,” Zach said.

She didn’t hold back. She sat on the bed and he stood in front of her. She put her hands on the waistband of his trunks and pulled them down to the floor.

It’s a nice cock, she thought. Long and straight and good and hard. Bigger than Dan’s, longer and fatter. She inched Zach a little closer and kissed the tip and then licked the shaft up and down. She sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time and Zach sighed with pleasure.

He sighed again much louder when she took his cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked on his purple helmet for a minute before she began taking more cock into her mouth, two inches, three inches, four. With half his cock in her mouth she started sucking him with a fervent, sloppy force. She was fondling his balls in one hand and his ass in the other as she sucked, and widened her mouth and throat to inch her way further down. She wanted to kiss her fingers that were wrapped around his scrotum.

Zach held her wet head in his hands and slowly began swinging his cock into her mouth, hoping to go deeper. Barb cooperated, taking it in a smidgen at a time, trying to get lips to nuts.

Zach was hypnotized watching his cock slowly dissipate into Barb’s mouth. He swung his groin harder into her face and she grunted and he felt her teeth on the side of his cock. She backed off, took a breath and then covered it again with one quick jolt and took it in, then again. She settled back with a mouthful of three or four inches and sucked with a quick pace like her life depended on it.

Zach started swinging his dick like it was batting practice. In, back, in, back, in, back, over and over. He could feel the cool imprint of the metal rings on her fingers surrounding his boiling balls. Barb kept sucking, and it wasn’t long until it was his turn to come.

He roared like a hungry hippo when he ejaculated. Spasm after spasm, his cords of cum left the head of his cock, and Barb’s sexy mouth held on, taking it. Finally all his spunk was spent. It was all over in twelve minutes.

“Damn, that’s a lot of cum!” Barb said as she stood up. “Not bad, though.”

“That was so fucking hot!” Zach said, and tongue-kissed her, tasting himself. He pulled up his trunks.

“Thirty minutes,” Barb said. “Where?”

“Downstairs,” Zach said. “The office.”

----`

His father’s office was right off the dining room but the door was always closed so Zach knew it would be safe. And there was a small sofa in there as well and he planned to make good use of it.

He entered the room and left the door slightly open for Barb. The office was on the east side of the house and away from the late afternoon sun so it was fairly dim. He went to the window and while he was closing the blinds he felt two arms go around him and hug him from behind. She was already there and he hadn’t seen her. Barb buried her face into his neck and kissed him. He turned to face her and she held her index finger up to his lips.

“Ssssh,” she said very softly.

She turned and tiptoed to the door and closed it and locked it. She came back to him and looked up into his face and raised her arm to run her hand through his hair. He took her hand and guided it to his mouth and he kissed each of her fingers and sucked one into his mouth.

“The black nail polish,” Zach said. “I never saw you wear that before.”

“Yeah, well, I thought I’d try something new. It’s a statement, I guess.”

“A statement? What does it say?”

“It says I want you to fuck me,” Barb said.

“You’re reading my mind again,” Zach said.

He pulled her tight and their mouths smashed together. His hands roamed her back and one slipped under her cover up to her butt and fingered its way into the crack of her ass. She groped for his dick as her tongue eeled around his.

Zach loosened the tie on the front of her wrap and tossed it back off of her shoulders. Barb wiggled her arms and it fell to the floor. One hook unhooked and the bra was on the floor, too.

Barb was already pushing his trunks down when Zach’s fingers slipped inside her. With one hand in her pussy, he pushed her ocelot cunt cover down her legs. They were then standing face to face, his fingers in her cunt, her hand clutching his hard, swollen penis, and their clothing in a heap by their feet.

“I want to feel your big fucking cock inside me,” she whispered into his ear.

She didn’t have to say it twice.

Zach eased her back until she was sitting on the overstuffed arm of the sofa. He wanted to eat a little more pussy before he fucked her. He knelt and licked her inside and out before surrounding her clit with his lips. Barb’s body buzzed when he sucked it in and tongued it and he felt it plump in his mouth.

Zach stood up in front of her. Barb took his cock in her hand and lay back against the back of the sofa. It was comfortable and the angles worked.

“Fuck me,” she whispered.

He zeroed in close. She drew his cock to her cunt and put it into her. He pushed it all the way in and mounted her. She wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his. She moaned so he kissed her to muzzle her.

Zach started slowly in an effort to be quiet but figured out pretty quick that would not work. He wanted to fuck the shit out of this woman. Barb’s fingernails were digging into his back, her tongue was fucking his mouth and her cunt was squeezing his cock. They soon had a hard, rocking rhythm going and they grunted into each others’ mouths.

The legs of the sofa were squeaking with each of their thrusts. The back of the sofa was tapping the wall a split second after each squeak. Their low moans played bass. And Barb’s bracelets and bangles rattled, adding percussion like a tambourine.

Zach fucked her hard, slammed his dick deep inside her and clenched her ass in his hands like a vise. Barb sucked his tongue and bit his shoulder and stabbed his back with her nails and slung her crotch into him, and sucked his cock with the walls of her pussy.

“I’m gonna fuck you till you come, Barb,” Zach said with half-breath. “Until you come big.”

He felt her arms, legs and cunt clasp even tighter around him. They kept fucking with an increased manic euphoria.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna come,” Zach said finally when he felt his rising surge.

“Give it to me,” Barb said. “Give it to me.”

Zach pounded her faster and rammed his fingers into the crack of her ass and made sure one made it into her asshole.

“Ugh,” she muttered.

With each quick plunge of his cock into her pussy his finger lodged deeper up her ass. Barb wasn’t used to this but it soon brought her close to her edge.

Zach emitted a low grumble when he came. His semen seared its way up through his cock, out of him and into Barb, twitch after twitch. As if on cue Barb started to shudder and shake.

“Oh God, here I come!” Barb yelped, a little too loud.

“Sssh,” Zach said softly.

Barb’s head darted side-to-side and her groin squirmed like a caged cat.

“Yes, oh fuck,” she sibilated, breathless. “I love your fucking cock!”

She came in a cascade much like her first one upstairs. Zach kept prodding his emptied dick into her and felt her released liquid flood her vagina and seep out around him.

When her quavers at last abated Zach unsaddled her and Barb jumped right up and started dressing. Zach pulled on his trunks. He took her in her arms and kissed her.

“That was fucking incredible,” he said. “You fuck like a goddess. I want us to do some more of this.”

“You better,” Barb said, as she tied her wrap in front. “Is the coast clear?”

Zach cracked the door and took a look.

“Yes,” he said. “All clear.”

“Good.”

She power-kissed him with her tongue tickling his throat and her fingers tickling his crotch. Then she put her mouth up to his ear.

“You’re a hell of a fuck yourself,” she said softly.

She sucked and nibbled his earlobe briefly and stepped through the door. Zach watched her walk across the family room and down the hall, headed for the bathroom.

They hadn’t been caught. Everybody was outside and the music was still playing. The sun getting low and all of the husbands and boyfriends would be showing up soon. Zach went upstairs to take a shower.

Zach didn’t hang around. He left the party because he didn’t want to say or do anything stupid around Barb to give them away. And he didn’t think he could bear to see her with Dan right then. He went to an old hangout to drink a few beers and shoot some pool. He ran into a girl he knew and they hung out for a while. He knew he could have gone home with her but he didn’t even try. He didn’t want her. He wanted Barb.

----

So now what?

Zach soon found out that having a clandestine affair with a hot mom from down the street was not the easiest thing to pull off. He couldn’t call her at home, she had a husband, a son and a full-time job. He couldn’t harass her at work. They couldn’t be seen. He even had to be careful talking to her at the ballgames and check their body language or someone might notice something and get suspicious.

It was weird for Barb, too. She didn’t enjoy the rest of the pool party that night. Dan showed up half-lit and kept drinking. She just hung out with the girls and tried to avoid talking to Meg if possible, as if Meg would read her face and know that she had sucked and fucked her son in the house that afternoon.