Jingle Jangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm evening. As the sun lowered in the west the deck was in a comfortable shade. Zach was early so he had a seat at the bar. He wanted to relax and have a cold beer or two before Barb arrived. But she was early too.

He was three swallows into his beer when she arrived. He saw her before she saw him, coming through the french doors to the deck. She grinned when she spotted him. She strode over to him.

She looked fabulous. Her hair was longer, flowing and carefree. She had on a creamy summer dress, a couple inches above her knees, showing off her svelte, tanned physique, and skimpy flat sandals. And of course the jewelry: loaded ears and neck and wrists and ankles and toes. As she came close he saw that all of her fingernails and toenails were painted black and her lips were a deep, lush red.

They hugged. Zach squeezed her tight. He breathed in her luscious scent. The cushioned push of her breasts against him. Her breath on his neck. Her hands on his back. They kissed and her tongue snaked into his mouth. It all came back.

“You look stunning!” Zach said.

“So do you, Honey. And I love your jewelry!” Barb said with a giggle.

“Paying homage,” he said, and shook his wrists. “Jingle Jangle.”

She sat beside him and ordered a gin and tonic. They sat on stools facing each other, talking, with their knees touching and before long were holding hands. Their shared natural exuberance could have been noticed from across the river.

When their drinks were empty Zach started to order another round but Barb stopped him.

“How late are you open?” she asked the bartender.

“Bar closes at two, kitchen closes at midnight.”

She turned to Zach and said, “Let’s come back later.” She didn’t need to say more.

They walked hand-in-hand to her car and retrieved her suitcase. They went into the room and they kissed like long-lost lovers. Which they were.

She opened her bag and found her lipstick. She took the brush and looked in the mirror while she touched up her lips.

“You have your phone?” she asked.

“Sure, right here,” Zach said, and fished it out of his pocket.

“Good. Get that video camera working. We’re going to make another movie. And this time you can show my whole damn face if you want to.”

She moved the straps off of her shoulders and her dress fell to the floor. All she had on were two gold chains around her waist and a slinky thong that matched her lips. She came to Zach and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Zach’s body got covered with lipstick again that night. It was one of the fiercest Jingle Jangles they’d ever had.

****************