All Comments on 'Jinxed!'

by gao23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mchuchamchuchaover 13 years ago
I was wondering what happened to this story

I remember seeing it on Indian Outlaws stripping site a long time ago and I'm glad to see it again. I hope you have more like this up your sleeve.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Very HOT

This story really reached me erotically. A touch of magic and a woman's body being exposed beyond her control. Then add in a lust effect, being turned on by her exposure. Wow. Too bad she didn't run into some real guys instead of the idiot professor brigade that didn't know how to do anything else with a horny woman except watch. Pretty pathetic. So it ends up being a lesbian story. Ah well.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
Kindof a slapstick smut fantasy tale

Quite a freewheeling, charming adventure! Tasha's predicament just keeps getting worse and worse, better and better: the zany sense of humor, pratfalls, and unraveling seams make for a very entertaining package. It's like a very rich cake that I was almost afraid would get to be *too* much-- but it wasn't. Just yummy!

DiannahDiannahabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

I love kinky and funny stories, and this one is a classic! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Didn't end the way I would've liked or hoped

Why was the heroine made to look like such a bitch she had a perfect chance to beat the shit out of that bitch gypsy!!!! GOD that was all I was thinking about during this whole story is getting back at that bitch and possibly killing her, and idiot boyfriend for not speaking up about having a girlfriend.

god I could not live through something like that without lashing at everyone who leered and cheered or anything.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 7 years ago
Oh my God

That story was truly inspired; and the oil, who would think of that? One of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful sexy story bloody atrocious spelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergao23@gao23
If you enjoy my work, come check out more stories and illustrations on my patreon! www.patreon.com/gao23