All Comments on 'Jist Hold On'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another place and time.

Despite the misspellings, the fact that I just didn't buy her reaction to Hugh forcing himself on her in the back of the store, and the over emphasis on how hard life was (we got it the first couple times you said it) I thought it was a good effort. The plot is a solid romance pattern of misunderstandings between a couple. His willingness to accept her despite the fact she is pregnant with another man's child shows the depth of his feelings. You took us to that place and time.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
Nothing like the feeling and smell of fresh hay

There's nothing like doing it in a hill of fresh hay. I remember a barn in Indiana with a girl named Marianne instead of Marylou.

Good luck in the contest.

mellowgyrlmellowgyrlover 16 years ago
Interesting read..

Not nearly what I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad, but too short

This has the potential to be a much better story than it is, but as it is, all three characters are way too undeveloped to hold any genuine interest. Why does the hero blindly trust the villain? Why would the villain fool his "best friend", and why, with his swarthy good looks (a cliche, that), does he choose to be a rapist? And only women in porn stories (by men) enjoy -- even a little -- being forcibly "impaled" and anally raped.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Dump the slut

Chuck/Wimp

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short, not enough character development, 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...