All Comments on 'jo4daddy Ch. 02'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 15 years ago
Good but stale...

While I will be among the first to admit that this selection is indeed written superbly on a technical level (barring a very few small and minor typos), the story seems to lack any real tension or intrigue. I'd suggest ramping up the excitement factor just a touch to keep it interesting. And I also think that more direct interaction with Jo would go a long way towards humanizing her a bit more- right now she's just this cardboard cut-out of a person and it's hard to feel anything for or about her. The same can be said for the narrarator, too, actually. Just food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ky4wfeather

god, I love your stories. you have me hooked on this one...please write faster! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unlikely and so what?

First introduction to Jo, first paragraph: she steps out of the car, I gave her a hug "and a few moments later we were taking her laundry down to the basement." I just don't get it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 2

You all do realize this is just chapter two right? Let the man tell his story and grow some patience to be able to wait for more chapters I personally love the build up. Keep it up :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous