Joanie and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She googled as we drove finding that there were a few states that allowed brother and sister to marry if they were of legal age. However, none of those places appealed to us at the time. She told me she would continue looking later on. It was just after five when we pulled into the driveway, we unloaded, unpacked and Joanie began preparing a light supper meal. The anticipation between us had reached launch level when she asked if I wanted to shower with her.

"I'd love to. I'll go turn on the water and get the bathroom warmed up."

We soaped, caressed, played with one another and enjoyed our time under the hot water together. At one point her hands were against the wall while I scrubbed her back and sweet little tush. I moved in behind with my stiffened cock between her legs. She quickly straightened and turned to face me.

"No, not in here, not the first time. If you're ready I'm wetter than a soaked t-shirt contest. I want you in bed with me on my back and you between my legs. No sucking, no licking, lots of kissing with me on my back and your cock deep inside. Paint my pussy, own me, mark me as yours because no other cock will ever be in there as long as we're alive. Now be a good boy, take your big sister to bed and fuck her silly. I wanna cream on your cock."

We didn't dry as we exited the shower, as wet as we were I thought I would be cold, surprisingly neither of us were. I had turned up the heat, but even at that it had to have been the adrenaline coursing through our veins that kept us warm. I scooped her into my arms, carried her to the bed and laid her down. As I moved over her body I bent at the waist and kissed smack dad in the middle of her curly bush before moving up to lay on her while we kissed.

We'd been kissing a minute or more when she wiggled her hips a little aligning my cock at her opening. She was wet, so very wet, I wanted to push, at the same time I wanted it to be as much her desire as it was mine. As she rocked her hips the tip would slide between the labia and then back out. With her hands on my chest she pushed up.

"Please Ronnie, put it in, make love to me. I want to be yours and yours alone. Cum inside me, we need to find somewhere we can move soon, I want a baby in my tummy. Our baby."

With my arms extended I looked between us and moved forward, she was tight, the resistance was more than I expected. I was in a bout halfway when I pulled back, as I did she moaned and put her hands on my ass.

"No baby, more, I want more."

I grinned as she watched my face, "You'll get more, let me work it in slowly so I can fuck the hell out of you. I won't pound you the first time, but it's going all the way inside, no holding back."

It took seven or eight strokes before we were body to body, her hands were on my ass holding me tight to her pussy. As she relaxed her hands I began to slowly see saw in and out, long deep strokes, she would moan softly or give a soft eep with each stroke. When she began lifting her hips into me I knew it was time to give her a little more speed and thrust. I didn't need her encouraging words to keep my focus, but I had to admit I liked her naughty talk.

"Mmm, your cock is so deep, it fills me so nicely, oh god I love the way you fuck. Do you have lots of cum for sissy? Are you gonna fuck a baby in me? Yes, like that, a little faster, I'm right on the edge."

It wasn't another twenty strokes and her legs bent at the knee, her feet went flat onto the mattress and she pushed up off the bed with a blood curdling scream. I thought I'd hurt her until I looked at her face, she was in ecstasy, both hands were on her breasts kneading and pulling. I was sure she had pinched the left one hard and bucked up into me at the same time. I'd been with enough women before to think I knew what a powerful orgasm was, apparently not.

As the climax subsided her body lowered onto the mattress, I had slowed down but hadn't stopped. She opened her eyes and smiled. She grasped my biceps tightly and hissed.

"Fuck her Ronnie, fuck her. Make me cum again, this time I wanna feel you blast inside me. Fill me with your sperm."

She kept making references to fucking a baby in her, and sperm, and being a mommy with a big belly. I began to worry about whether she was protected. Yes, I wanted to have babies with her, just not at the moment. Her body was vigorously meeting every thrust when I sensed she was getting close to another orgasm. Her words took me to the point of blast off.

"Cum in me baby. Cum for Joanie. Fill my pussy, cum for me."

Though it hadn't happened very many times in the past I realized we were about to reach the ultimate goal of love making, cumming at the same time. As I was pushing into her one last time with grunts and deep guttural moans, she had her legs wrapped around my waist as her body shook. I could literally feel the vaginal muscles squeezing my dick, as though she were consciously milking every ounce of sperm I had into her quivering pussy.

She had seized my biceps so violently I was sure she'd left bruises. Her legs flopped to the side as I pulled my softened wrung out dick from within her love nest. I pushed back onto my haunches and stared at the spider web like strand of our combined juices that went from the head of my dick to her vagina. The strand broke as my dick flopped down, watching semen and girl cream ooze from her vagina nearly had me hard again.

I watched as her chest heaved up and down, her breasts moving with each breath. Though her eyes were still closed, the contented look and soft smile was all I needed to know I had satisfied her. When I lay next to her she turned and snuggled into my body, the warm wetness between her legs was now on my thigh. Her breathing slowed to soft nearly nonexistent snoring, she wouldn't sleep long, I was content to simply lay with her in my arms. Four or five minutes later she began to stir, looking up into my face she gently stroked the side of my face.

"That was wonderful. Thank you. I've been fucked before, but no one has ever made love to me like that. Don't misunderstand, I like it hard and dirty sometimes, but not every time. You're the perfect size for me lover boy, you stretched me good and you weren't so deep you hurt me. I want more of this but I'm sore and swollen, can we wait until tomorrow night?"

I was fine with that. After cleaning we made an early evening of it and were in bed by nine. I had some questions and figured pillow talk was a good time to get them answered.

"You kept talking about me putting a baby in you. Are you on the pill or should I have used a condom?"

Her head was on my shoulder, her body pressed tight to mine, "Yes, I'm on the pill. Have been for years, otherwise my cycles are so screwed up it drives me crazy. As for condoms, never, I hate them, and you aren't ever going to wear one with me. We're bareback or we aren't scrrewing, no two ways about it."

I let silence dwell a few minutes before asking the next question.

"You said babies. Is that safe between us? Aren't there things that can wrong?"

She patted my chest and then ran her fingers through the hair.

"Yes, there can be issues, but not usually between first generation conception. It's usually the third or fourth generation of incest that produces abnormalities. That being said, I think it would be prudent to be tested to make sure we're genetically compatible before getting me pregnant. Is that all."

"Um, no. How will we explain you being pregnant when everybody knows we live in the same house?"

Another pat on the chest, "Like I said earlier, we'll find somewhere we can be together where no one will know we're related. Now, can we go to sleep? Please?"

Six o'clock came quickly, we were out of bed and ready for the day reminding each other that we needed to make sure our behavior was as it had been previously when we were not at home. The phone was ringing off the hook as we entered the office, she had switched from cell forwarding back to the office phone while driving into town. It was going to be another long busy day, I knew I should have been actively looking for a full-time guy sooner, but then that's how it is with procrastination. There's always tomorrow, except for me tomorrow had arrived.

I was glad we'd taken separate vehicles as the day wore on, calls would likely stop late afternoon, but it was unlikely I'd be able to knock off before seven. The two times I needed to swing by the shop for parts Joanie came in the back, we held one another and kissed, but that was it. It felt so good to walk into the mud room just before seven and have the aroma of a hot meal greet my nostrils. Every job but one that day had been outside or in an unheated building, the nasty bitter part of winter was past, but 25 to 35 degree temperatures are still hard on the hands. And it's danged hard working with wire in gloves.

Walking into the kitchen there stood Joanie looking like a loving housewife in her simple cotton house dress with pockets, no doubt one of them had a Kleenex. Hands on her hips and a smile across her face, as I came closer her arms circled around my neck and our lips met. Damn, this was what I dreamed being in love could and should be, it felt so good having her warm soft body pressed against mine. I'd gotten a chill across my shoulders about mid-day and hadn't been able to shake it, until her arms were around me. My body seemed to warm instantly.

I quickly washed up, then changed into sweatpants and a flannel shirt as she put supper on the table. Conversation over the meal was minimal, mostly about what calls were on the roster for the next day, and most importantly, posting an ad for an experienced electrician. We worked on a puzzle together for an hour or so and decided to turn in just after nine thirty. Though we were both tired we weren't dead, a bit of caressing and foreplay had her on hands and knees with me behind trying to drive my cock into her body so deep she'd choke on it.

It was fast and furious to say the least, we didn't last ten minutes before I was bellowing like a bull as her body silently shook and quaked. She kept pushing back into me harder and harder until she finally relaxed. She had wanted it deep, that's what she got. Her previous climaxes had been rather vocal, I found it interesting that she could have such an orgasm without more than a few moans and ah's. Lying in post coital bliss she was snuggled tight to my side, her fingers softly twiddling the hair on my chest. It was time to ask a few questions.

"Hey Joanie, I know you left home for California when I was ten, I think, but I have no idea what your life was like after that. What happened with Rod that you almost killed him?"

She lay there quiet, I could tell she was thinking and I didn't feel a need to press. It had to be a few minutes before she took a deep breath, then sighed and took hold of my arm with a gentle but firm grip.

"We never made it to California. By the time we got to Vegas we were almost out of money and decided to get jobs, work for awhile to save more and then go to California. Rod found work in construction and I got a job as a cocktail waitress in one of the casino's. They were building houses hand over fist, work was steady for him and the money was good. I didn't much like waitressing at the casino, too much grab ass and trying to feel me up, but the tips were huge so I stayed. I soon realized if I let them pat my ass or softly run their hand over a cheek my tips would double or more."

I needed to know, "Did you have to do other stuff as well, I mean like have sex with them?"

"Oh, they wanted to for sure, but it wasn't gonna happen and I wasn't afraid to let them know. A pat on the bottom or a gentle caress, okay, but nothing more. We were in Vegas a little over three years, it was good while we were there, we had money in the bank and began thinking of going further west."

"I sense a "but" here. What happened next?" I asked.

"The housing construction market in Phoenix opened up with a bang. I wanted to go west as we had originally planned, but the thought of higher wages and long-term work had their claws into him, we moved to Phoenix. I found another waitressing job in a nice diner while he worked construction. And here's where it began going to hell in a hand basket. We were making enough money we started living sloppy."

I pulled back, "What the heck does that mean? When did he start getting violent? Isn't that why you went to jail, because he was abusive?"

"It means what I said, we made enough money that instead of watching our pennies were got sloppy. The real trouble began when he started gambling. We'd work like dogs to get one debt paid off and he'd make another one. The tighter money got the more agitated he became. The first time he hit me was when I confronted him about the obsessive gambling and how it was ruining our lives. From there it only got worse."

I could feel the warm tears on my chest as she tried to cry silently. When I felt her body stop shaking and relax she started again.

"That went on for the next two years, he'd be nice for a spell, then he'd start gambling, getting drunk and start hitting me again. The final straw was when he tried to sell me to a guy for the weekend, I wasn't about to do any such thing, he proceeded to beat me unconscious. I came to just before morning, found him passed out on the couch and proceeded to beat him with a baseball bat."

"Crikey, he's lucky you didn't kill him."

With that comment she perked up and looked at me, "That was my intention. Luckily for him, and I guess me, the guy he tried selling me to had stayed the night drinking with Rod. He woke up when he heard Rod's screams and tackled me, then called the cops. Long story short, because of my condition I got five years and he got the same. I got out at three for good behavior with two years of parole."

"When did you go to Santa Fe?"

"Well, because I was on parole I had to stay in Phoenix the remaining two years. I was able to find another waitressing job in a greasy spoon, nobody wants to hire ex-cons. Shortly after my two years of parole was finished I met a guy that I thought would take me away from all the nasty memories. He took me away alright, all the way to Dallas where he tried to pimp me."

"Holy shit sis, what did you do? How did you get away?"

"He was a heavy drinker like Rod, so one night after having to endure a threesome with him and a guy who paid him $500, I waited until they were stone drunk, took the $500 along with another four something from his wallet and headed west on a Greyhound bus. Along the way I started calling myself by another name and made sure I kept my head down."

I was beginning to wish I hadn't asked. "Did he try to find you?"

"I'm not 100% sure. I think so, what I did find out was that he died in some drug deal gone bad. Feeling safe I made my way around the southwest finding work where I could, until I landed in Santa Fe. It was another lousy waitress job, but I made enough to pay the rent and buy a few groceries with nothing left over. Like going to a dentist. And that's where I was until you found me."

I held her tight, kissed her forehead and then her lips. A soft kiss, a long kiss, a tender kiss.

"I'm sorry I put you through that, I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry."

Her next move surprised me, she moved over the top straddling my abdomen. With her hands on my chest she leaned forward and spoke.

"No, it's fine. Now it's all out in the open, no more wondering. Here's what needs to happen though. You need to make love to me and show me how much you want me now that you have all the facts."

My dick wasted no time getting hard, reaching between her legs I could feel she was sufficiently wet for penetration. With my hands on her hips I lifted her until the tip of my cock was at the opening to her vagina. Letting go she slowly slid the length of my dick with an ever-increasing smile on her face. Slowly she rode while I played with her breasts, softly moulding them, tweaking the nipples making them hard.

Her body would move up and down, back and forth, her clit tight to my pelvis, her eyes closed, a look of determination on her face. I could feel her insides begin to tighten which brought me closer to an orgasm, one I wasn't going to allow until she had climaxed. Her head tilted back, mouth wide in an exaggerated O, her breath shallow and erratic. She suddenly stopped moving her torso, her body quivered and shook as she moaned from deep within.

The feel of warm cream encircling me brough me to an instant orgasm. Grabbing her hips I began to pump into her furiously, it didn't take five strokes before I felt my scrotum contract sending seed into my Joanie. My some day wife and mother of our children. She flopped forward against my chest, breathing heavily and making soft crooning sounds. I encircled her body with my arms and gently held on as she relaxed and regained her composure.

"Are you okay sis? You sound worn out."

She sat straight up, supporting herself with her hands on my chest. Looking down she was smiling.

"I'm good Ronnie. There isn't a doubt in my mind that you are the man I'm supposed to be with until I die. Thank you for making love to me even after you heard all the sordid details. But now lover boy, I need to sleep, you've worn me out. I love you."

I was up before she was the next morning, had oatmeal made and coffee ready as she walked into the kitchen. With a kiss and smile she whispered, "Good morning my darling."

Tuesday was nowhere as busy as Monday had been which afforded me the opportunity to catch up on what I couldn't complete Monday. Joanie had time to get an online ad put together and posted in a 100 mile radius. On Thursday afternoon she received a call at the business from a guy two counties to the west. A master electrician who was recently divorced after 13 years of marriage and wanted to be anywhere but where his ex was. She set up a meeting with him for the next day at 4. We scheduled my day around the meeting which allowed me to meet him along with Joanie.

He was a nice guy, mid-thirties, no kids, could start right away, on and on. Something bothered both of us, he wouldn't stop leering at Joanie. They weren't occasional glances, it was as though he was undressing her with his eyes. At the supper table we sort of made the decision there had to be a reason he was divorced. And if one of them is because he likes leering at other women, then he doesn't belong working with us. The weekend was quiet for the most part, we grocery shopped, did some house cleaning and basically relaxed after a busy week.

It was Sunday afternoon when the cell for the business transfer calls rang. A younger guy from the northern part of Minnesota who was answering the job ad. Knowing our ad hadn't gone that far I asked how he knew we were hiring. Turns out his grandmother lived seven miles from town, Bertie Adams. I knew her, if he was anywhere near as put together as Bertie is he was worth talking to. He was presently laid off looking for work, had been a master just under a year and wanted to get away from the cold.

Joanie suggested we try the facetime thing online to do a preliminary interview. We ended up hiring him, he was scheduled to start work in two weeks. Gerald, (Gerry) was everything his grandma was and more, which is saying a lot. Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, a good worker who showed up on time ready to work. He'd been with us a week when we knew he was meant to be a part of Reynolds Electric, she and I made a trip to the city that weekend and bought a used van to put him in.

It was early spring when Gerry met Cassie Stevens while rewiring her families barn. They hit it off immediately, by fall they were talking marriage. We were approaching another holiday season, Joanie and I decided to take a long weekend and go north for the fall colors. I didn't know at the time there would be more to the trip than seeing fall colors and enjoying cool evenings by the campfire.